Finding Out the Unfortunate Truth
2.8k 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Zoe fell into slumber, Carmille made her way over to Simon.

She gave him a sultry look and immediately sat on his member, moaning as it penetrated her wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck. That hits the spot."

She began crying out as Simon began moving his hips in tandem. Compared to being squeezed by seven women, this was nothing! In fact, he was feeling a little bit aggressive, wanting to push her down. But he kept it under control, afraid of the repercussions.

Carmille eventually orgasmed as well. Multiple times in fact. Simon was pleased with himself for not cumming which made her pout. "Hey it's not fair that I'm the only one feeling good from this."

She moved towards his ears and whispered in a voice dripping with honey. "Just let it all out."

Like a switch had turned, he felt himself almost instantly reaching the climax he had been holding off. He shuddered as he poured his seed into her making Carmille cry out in delight. Eventually, she too passed out, leaving Simon alone. Seeing the two of them lying on the floor with their eyes closed, Simon wasn't sure on what to do. On one hand, he wanted to run away as fast as he could before they woke up and sobered from the feelings of sex. But on the other, he felt a little bad that they would be left exposed like this. He decided to grab a few towels and covered their bodies with them, doing his best to touch them only when needed.

He then left, unaware that Zoe, had in fact, been awake the whole time. She was watching his figure walk away and wondered why she hadn't pummeled him to bits upon waking. She touched the towel wrapped around her body and for the first time muttered something in a soft voice that would be completely unrecognizable to anyone that knew her.

"Not even taking responsibility? Typical bastard."

–––––––––––

Simon had another one of the group therapy sessions to lead today. When he made his way to the room, he found the two new additions to the group. Zoe and Carmille. They had found out about this through the grapevine and had signed up immediately on the spot.

Simon peered through the door, afraid of going in, but was shoved in by a passing inmate. He stumbled through the door and almost fell flat on his face, meeting a chorus of laughter. He reddened from the embarrassment and quickly went to his seat before opening his binder and beginning the meeting.

Though they were still somewhat uncompliant, Simon decided to set an example for them to start things off.

"I'm Simon Worchester and I used to work in a warehouse to take care of my mother. I'm dealing with quite a few mental health issues somewhat related to my time in this prison..."

Everyone snickered. They knew exactly what had been happening to him. One of the women, a member of an arms deal ring, spoke up. "You've been fucking beautiful women every day shouldn't you be a little more grateful?"

Simon glared at her. "As if! I came here only because they said they could treat my mother. I'd rather stay a virgin for life than get treated as a dildo practically everyday!"

There was an awkward silence following that. Sheryl broke it first. "Uh sugar, you do realize that they lied to you right?"

Simon's mind broke.

The others began raising their voices.

"Oi Sheryl you just broke him!"

"Cmon did you have to tell him like that?"

"No way...is he really that stupid to believe such an obvious lie?"

"Jesus how is he even alive? I would've thought he'd have sold his kidneys or something."

Sheryl looked a little flustered as Simon had completely frozen up. He wasn't even blinking and she went up to check up on him. When she neared, however, he recoiled and she could see tears forming in his eyes.

She felt a little bad but not too much. It was his fault for being so stupid! She believed in the strong devouring the weak, but seeing him like this did slightly tug at her heartstrings. It was like watching a defenseless baby and was somehow sparking her maternal instincts. Yet she was still hesitant to do anything for him. 

She watched him curl up in a corner, holding his knees and shaking back and forth. After an uncomfortable silence, the meeting broke up. It was all but adjourned and most of the prisoners slouched back to their own business. But a few of them stayed. Namely Isabella, Zoe, Carmille, Sheryl, Mercedes, and Nicole, another member of Sheryl's gang.

They only watched the pitiful Simon silently weeping as he was contemplating how all the shit he had been through was for nothing. It was awkward, watching a grown man cry as they just sort of huddled around him. No one bothered trying to comfort him or anything. After all, they were the sources of all his troubles.

Eventually, Zoe had enough. She was a little too antsy and walked closer to smack Simon on the back. If her goal was to shock him out of his feelings, it worked. He yelped and swiveled around. He gave her a hurt expression. 

"Don't look at me like that! Stop bitching about it and act like a man! I know the man who fucked me to exhaustion ain't a pussy motherfucker like you!"

This brought a giggle from Carmille and horrified looks from the others, specifically Sheryl and Mercedes.

"You fucked him? I thought you weren't into men!" Sheryl demanded.

"It's not like I wanted to!" Zoe defended herself. "Carmille said she'd give me a reward if I did..."

Carmille butted in with a smirk. "You were tootally into it though. Remember how hard you were kissing him?"

Zoe blushed and muttered angrily to herself. 

Not wanting to lose, Sheryl flared her nostrils and harumphed. "Well he put enough in me to make me still leak his cum a day later!"

It was a little too much information. Mercedes scoffed at them and bragged about how she was the one to take his virginity, earning her a scowl from Sheryl who immediately began butting heads with her.

During the chaos, Simon slipped away, which only Isabella noticed. But she stayed silent and kept listening to the others brag about how good Simon had fucked them. 

–––––––––

Simon made his way to the hospital room, where he barged in despite the protests of the lone female guard. After he pushed past her, she grabbed her walkie-talkie and placed a message for Tasha.

Simon rushed to his mother's bed and broke through the surprisingly flimsy glass wall. He reached her and went to turn her over but fell back in shock. This wasn't his mother! It was a mannequin wearing a hospital gown. 

Tasha was running to the hospital yelling into her phone. She didn't know what had caused him to suddenly break in, but she knew it wasn't good. She cursed herself for taking a break from her surveillance. 

She rounded the corner and found Simon slumped while holding the hand of the mannequin they had placed in lieu of his mother.

–––––––-––

(Flashback to How Simon Ended Up in ADX Nightingale)

Tasha was reclining against her chair while yawning. She was about to take a nap when she received a call on her phone. It was an unknown caller and she frowned while picking it up. 

"Hello?"

"Ah Miss Fitzroy" The voice was electronically disguised. However, she recognized the caller from the vibrations used in the disguise. This was her direct superior, an unknown official in the government.

Unknown to most people, Nightingale was a social experiment. There were no corrections programs and it was designed to see how far the inmates would go after being deprived of practically every pleasure. Each guard was clearly vetted by the interviewers and men were used as bait or rewards for the inmates if they showed good behavior. However, every man would inevitably leave, a broken shell of his former self. 

After the last incident, it was decided there would be no more rewards. The inmates had taken things too far and literally caused the unfortunate man to go into cardiac arrest after overexerting himself during a nightly session. 

So Tasha was beyond surprised when she heard her superior inform her that a man would be coming her way soon.

"May I ask why?"

"No, you may not. But I will give you some advice. This man is...special to me. I'm doing this for his own good as he's been too stressed over the years. I'm confident he's strong enough to handle some of the wilder ones, but keep an eye out on him. It'd pain me to dispose of the facility if a similar incident occurs. Understood?"

Tasha gulped. One thing she knew about her boss was that she was a total berserk when it came to failure. While Tasha was running around preparing things per the instructions she was faxxed, the unknown caller stood up and looked out a window. 

The woman seemed frail and sickly and had several IVs running from under her sleeved arms. But then she removed her wig and gown, revealing a tall and rather healthy-looking woman in her 40s. Someone was knocking on the door to her room, but she ignored it with a scowl. 

The door was repeatedly knocked at until the woman finally snapped. Her hand whipped to the cleverly concealed weapon at her side and fired a suppressed shot at the door. There was a muffled grunt and the sound of a body thudding against the floor. She then turned around again placing the pistol back in her holster. She picked up her phone and began typing in a number.

She heard a familiar voice on the other side and her hardened expression finally broke into a wide smile. 

She coughed a little and changed her voice to become more sickly sounding.

"Hello son."

––––––

A.N. Originally was just gonna kill her off but hey why not give it a plot twist or something.

41