[Vol.2] Quest 186.5- Enough Love To Go Around
1.9k 11 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Aphrodite, Ai, and Nox are talking about Artemis's punishment's and how to circumvent it.

"I don’t like it," Aphrodite said. "As much as I like how Artemis finally found love and started to mature, I don’t like how it would hurt a young love between you and Cirrus, Ai."

"But isn’t that the point of the punishment for defiling her symbol and taking her 'Celestial maidenhood'?" said Nox.

"True but a god works in mysterious ways. Our choices can be whatever we want them to be! So I have a plan!"

I should have worked on it when I got here! It’s going to be a lot of work, but I can do it!! Even Artemis’s own children came to me for help! Hm! Hm! It’s all coming up, Aphrodite!! If I can pull this off, I will be the superior Love God!

"Would it let me still be with Cirrus!" Ai said excitedly.

"Of course! But I will need help! Luckily, it seems Artemis’ own Familia got to taste the fruits of love as well and came to me."

"What are we gonna do?" Nox said. "And if they came to you, then were they the ones too--"

"Doesn’t matter, it’s my plan now, shut it!" she put her finger to Nox’s lips. "Now…The plan is simple, Ai. You will need to get close to Artemis and from there I will handle the rest!"

"What do you mean by close?" Ai was a bit unclear. "Like a friend close or like me and Cirrus close?"

Aphrodite only gave a smile that was ear to ear.

"The latter."

"Hehehaha!!" Nox laughed. "I’m really starting to vibe with you, Aphro!"

"It’s Aphrodite!! And just now!?"

"Is this my only way? I mean, can't I be his--"

"No, "Aphrodite said as plainly as she could. "Given Artemis’ personality she will keep her spoils of the hunt to herself like the huntress that she is. So it is a given that she would keep it as a boring monogamous one like a basic newbie! No, no! I intend to truly drive this opportunity in! I don't want you to be a mistress. No! But his second wife! To put you and her on the same level and share both of your loves with one another in a big happy bundle!!" She said it with such fervor it even got Nox high on the speech. "I mean is love not meant to be shared? To be enjoyed by as many people as possible?"

"Yeah!! Let’s do it!!"

"W-wait! What about Cir--"

"He’ll be fine with it!" Nox said confidently. "You’ll always be his number one! He will do anything to be with you, and if you ask him, he will more than likely agree! Besides, Cirrus does have a type!"

"H-he does!?" Ai said, surprised.

"Of course! How do you not know!?" Aphrodite said a bit offended.

"Even I know." Nox said.

"That’s not fair! You and him are mentally connected! Of course, you would know!"

"Well…maybe but regardless I know, and you don’t!"

"So what is his type hmm!! Hmm!!" Ai said getting up in Nox's smug face.

 "You Ai! You’re his type!" shouted Aphrodite.

"That doesn’t explain anything!"

"Of course it does!" Aphrodite said, getting close. "You are very loyal, pretty, sweet, muscular, and tough! All the things Artemis has! Well, maybe you have a more approachable personality and are more well-kept, but nevertheless! You and she are cut from a similar-ish cloth!"

"…I didn’t like those last two comments."

"No, but Cirrus does. Come on you ever gave it some thought?"

"Mmm"

Ai thought about the time she spent with Cirrus in their intimate moments and found that there were aspects Cirrus found more appealing. When thinking of Artemis, she tried to find something she found appealing, but when she did, Aisha popped into mind. She then began to remember some of the more lewd things Aisha did while they hung out together. She recalled how she ate ice cream, her attire, and the way she walked and talked sensually.

‘Huh? Well... I think I discovered something new about myself I didn’t know? Aisha is also surprisingly sexy? Ugh! I wish I could have spent time with Artemis in Orario! This would have been more easier!

"So? What do you say? Are you in?" Aphrodite extended her hand.

"…Yes! Let’s do it!"

55