Chapter 12 : I’ll Do Everything You Ask!
199 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why… do I keep jinxing myself….

“So… your tests are coming up in just a few months. I know it's a little early, but Hinatsuru High's tests are not to underestimate. So it's best to start studying now.”

Our teacher said so before leaving for our lunch break.

Tests huh…. The quizzes already caught me off guard, and by the way she said it… it just makes it scary…. But still… I can't rest easy now huh… and with her with me, it'll just give me a harder time….

“This is bad, right…?”

“Especially for you, yes.”

The boy who said that, who is in serious danger regarding his grades now, is Tsuyoshi Leo. Yes, he a has great presence in the room, unlike me, actually, since she's talking to me usually, I think my presence is that low anymore…

Anyways, despite his high presence in the room, Leo doesn't really excel in academics. But then again, he's not really that bad that he pretty much just fails every subject, but he's particularly bad at studying on his own.

I usually do study with him, or in short, teach him, which makes him get better grades. I don't know why, but when he studies by himself, nothing pretty much gets in his head. But when studies with someone else or someone teaches him, he pretty much gets it.

But… I don't think I can teach him now…. After all, even I am a bit problematic here. I don't even know what I should start studying on…. 

“Oh? What will you do now, Ryou-kun? It'll be bad if you fail, I won't have my servant with me.”

The girl, the coldest and most annoying girl ever, walked up to my desk and said. And she went for me as a servant, huh? Well, I definitely seem like the part.

She's right though. I don't care about being called her servant. But it'll definitely be bad for me to fail. I can't let my living alone life go to ashes. So… as much as I hate this idea… for the sake of my life and my friend….

“Yeah… care to teach us, Furushira-sama?”

“Eh?!” 

Eh? Why do you look so surprised? I took her by surprise?! Well, that doesn't matter now, I'll stop for now, my grades are on the line after all. But… she's immediately back….

“Huh? Why would I?” she said as she gave an innocent smile.

Oh… this girl……!

“In the first place, there's nothing in it for me, so why woulf I waste my time?”

Well, she got a point… but…. Judging by how she is, these words will surely make her take the bait… but then again, we're in the classroom, so I'd like to avoid any misunderstandings.

So then I stood up, and placed my hand on her shoulder, and leveled my head to her and whispered.

“I'll do anything you ask… starting with…” I left, and left a milk carton on my desk. 

“I'm eating at the cafeteria, Leo. Want to come with me?”

“Ah, sure.”

But as we were just leaving, she halted us. She did take the bait, huh….

“Haa— I've got no choice. All right. I'll tutor you two with all my might. But… I won't be holding back, okay?”

“Yes, yes.”

We left, as I waved the back of my hand at her.

I really don't like what I said, and whatever she's going to make me do for her….

Ahh— why did I even say that!!!!!!!

Well, whatever. But since she took the bait on such a huge audience, hence the classroom, surely she won't turn her back on us and let us fail, right? Since she said she'd “tutor us with all her might” it'll be weird if we failed. Which brings me another fear… what in the world is she gonna do to us…?

6