Chapter 14.5 : Why is it Just a Dream?! And what the hell was that?! (Fuyuko)
209 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Ryou-kun, can you buy me a drink?”

“Of course, Furushira-sama. Coming immediately.”

He went ahead and immediately bought me what I wanted.

“Here, Furushira-sama. Your drink.”

“Good. Now… you know what to do.”

“Of course.”

He punched the hole of the carton with the straw, and started holding it near my mouth, and placed the straw onto my lips.

“...” I raised my hands to signal a stop.

“Right.” he immediately removed the straw from my mouth, and as I moved my hand back down, he placed it back again.

“Good. Now throw it away.”

“Yes.” 

He finally knows his place. He's acting well as my servant. This is nice… but… as if glass shattering my surroundings, it immediately changed.

Nnn… 

I tried opening my eyes.

“Oh, good morning, Fuyuko.”

“Mm… good morning, Aki-kun.”

Chu. I felt a warm, soft sensation on my forehead as he kissed it.

Wait… what?! He… kissed my forehead?! What the hell?!!?!?!

Ring~~ ring~~

Haa— haa— haa—... It's a dream… eh? Why is my face so hot?! Am I blushing?!

How I was bossing, or rather, how he's following me the way I want to, I liked that. Why is it just a dream?!

But…

What the hell was that?!?!???!!!?

Seriously? Why the hell was he calling me on my first name, Fuyuko?! Who the hell does he think he is?! And Aki-kun?! Seriously?! Why was I calling him that…. 

More importantly….

Why did he just kiss my forehead!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

How infuriating… don't ever give me such dream again… if I'm ever gonna get one again that has him, at least make it so that he's my servant already, geez.

But thank god it's just a dream… I don't know what happened to me if that, if the two of us really got like that…. The last thing that'll happen in my life is fall for him, after all….

7