Chapter 22.5 : Here Comes the Examinations!
141 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as the teacher had said before, the exams are near, just a few days after the eventful Cultural Festival.

I already learnt my mistake of not taking Hinatsuru High seriously, so… under her guidance, along with Leo, Furushira-san tutored us pretty much as much as she wanted until the exams came.

And also, the way she teaches us is so smooth and easy to understand. But there are some times that Leo goes home earlier, so the two of us left alone made the atmosphere quite… awkward…. Well, I can't engage in the same bickering conversation I have with her with the thought of liking her.

But as awkward as it is… spending time with her alone isn't so bad. Well, not like she's bickering while studying. She's pretty much just like a normal girl when studying. No bickering, weirdly scary, normal smile or anything.

And thus… the exams came.

Looking at the test papers given to us… it's… not that hard. Although, I know I would've had a hard time if I were to study alone. Looks like her tutoring paid off.

I blitz through the whole examinations with full confidence on my answers. And as long as I have full confidence in anything, I doubt I will fail that. 

And that said… I would want to study with her again though….

“How did you do, Leo?”

“Well, not bad… I guess. Will most likely be worse if you guys left me alone.”

“I see. What about you? Actually, forget I asked that, I'm sure you're fine. Right, Furushira-san?” 

Asking literally the smartest in the whole school is a stupid move. I mean, her calm face as she walks towards us just suggests that she knows that she's gonna ace this test. 

I don't doubt that though. I recognize her skills, and I'm sure she has what it takes to do that.

“Well, it was easier than I expected.” she said in a matter-of-factly voice.

See? No problem. She's fine, no need to ask her, but at least, I'd have to do something for what she'd done to us. I'm sure Leo isn't thinking of this, but I sure am. And it's simply to….

“Is that so? But… thanks to you, Furushira-san, I think we'd both pass as well.”

Thank her.

“Ah, right. Thank you, Furushira-san.” Leo realized and immediately thanked her.

Thanked… thanked… now that I think about it... she.......

2