SHOT 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two men stared down one another, neither of them wanting to make the first move.

Geki glared at the intruder, fury locked between his brows. ”Who are you and what are you trying to accomplish here” Geki questioned the man.

The only response he got was a smirk, further enraging him. “Well, it doesn’t matter, I just have to beat the shit out of you. Kumogakure’s best interrogators will get the rest out of you” Geki informed him has he lifted up a kunai ready to attack.

Swish!! Two spikes swiftly approached Geki has he stood on the wall, he calmly dodged it by leaping into the air while simultaneously throwing a kunai at the intruder. Has the man was dodging the incoming kunai, he directed his spikes to attack Geki while he was still in the air.

As the kunai was flying towards the intruder, the spikes were moving towards Geki. The man moved his face away from the incoming kunai, unknown to him a second kunai rigged with an explosive tag was hidden in the shadow of the first one and it exploded right in his face.

Has the spikes approach Geki, he created a shadow clone to take the brunt of the attack while he kicked off the clone propelling him towards the ground. His hidden explosive tag had already exploded in his opponent’s face and he planned to use this opportunity to swiftly take him down. But he was mistaken has the smoke cleared and his opponent was mainly uninjured except from his broken mask and burnt cloak.

Geki finally had a chance to see what his opponent looked like, he was a middle age man with black hair and blue eyes, he had a deformed jaw with several of his teeth dislodged from his jaw, probably due to an earlier battle.

Geki had no time to register all this before he heard a whooshing sound has something shot towards him at an high speed. He was barely able to dodge one of the spikes by jumping up, before the second one turn and swung towards his defenseless back all this happening while the intruder dashed towards him.

He was in a pinch, so he quickly made an hand seal and used the wind style to turn himself towards the incoming spike which he then deflected with his sword infused with lightning nature chakra.

These actions however left him open to a pincer attack from both the first spike and the intruder. The intruder had easily used a movement skill and appeared above him while the spike was speeding towards his genitals.

He was unable to defend himself has the intruder stabbed him in the back and the spike pierced through his genitals into his body and came out through his head. He died instantly, the intruder had an expression akin to a smirk on his disfigured face when he saw the jonin’s body fall towards the ground. However, his face quickly turned ugly when he heard a poof sound.

 He searched frantically for his opponent but he was nowhere to be seen. Geki instantly appeared in front of him, surprised the intruder began to panic has he had no idea how he had done so.

Geki lunged towards him with a kunai hoping to end him immediately but his opponent had quickly gotten his shit together. The man controlled his spikes to skewer Geki while raising up his hand to stop the kunai.

The kunai plunged into his hand and had the opportunity to stall Geki, has the spikes approached him. Geki barely managed to dodge the spikes by letting go of the kunai and jumping backwards. His opponent also backed away while trying to access the situation.

He was very wary of Geki and didn’t want to make any uncertain moves. He didn’t even have the slightest idea how he had appeared in from of him.

“Hmm” he said has he noticed Geki sword was no longer on the ground. The intruder started chuckling, “Bastard, so that’s how you did it. You used the transformation jutsu to turn into your sword while your clone wielded you. You probably switched during the explosion from that explosive tag am I right? Then you waited until I thought you were dead and undid the transformation not so far away from me you cunny bastard.” The intruder perfectly deduced.

‘Che, he found me out’ Geki complained internally.

“Now that I’ve seen through your tricks you can’t surprise Mr.Jonnin” the intruder continued with a smug expression, if it could be called so.

‘Are you sure about that’ Geki mocked him internally.

As the intruder crouched to leap to attack, he felt energy gathering near him and then a bright flash. Something had pierced his stomach before he could react. 

Falling towards the ground he looked around to see an eye closing on the kunai the jonin had used against him while this was happening, Geki had started running towards him to finish him off.

‘Was that bright flash his jutsu, I feel a burning pain in my abdomen and there’s the smell of burnt flesh. What the hell was the jutsu? A laser? Lightning? I couldn’t re..’ He couldn’t complete his thoughts because Geki had already appeared in front of him with another kunai aimed at his neck.

He quickly crouched down ignoring the pain in his stomach to avoid Geki’s strike. He then proceeded to aimed his right arm towards Geki’s stomach to release an attack.

However, before he could release his attack there was another flash and the attack had pierced his hand aimed at Geki.

‘Another one of that bastard’s attack’ He thought while falling to the ground.

“You fell for that huh, just surrender alredy you have nowhere to run.” Geki mocked his opponent with a smirk on his face.

“How the hell did you do that!!!” The intruder screamed at him. The two spikes approach Geki with speed but they were suddenly deflected by the same flash of light before they reached him.

Geki swiftly kicked him in the chin, causing him to fly away, the intruder was finally defeated. Geki walked towards him to subdue him when suddenly a tear in space appeared above the intruder and a hand appeared grabbing him.

“Halt.” Geki threw a kunai at the hand while weaving some hand signs. The hand easily deflected the kunai and caused the intruder’s spikes to be attracted towards the tear. Geki had finished weaving his hand signs and a giant eye appeared behind him, the eye started to glow with energy pointed at the tear.

“Who are you?” Geki asked while charging up the eye. The hand had already grabbed the intruder pulling him slowly through the tear. Not receiving an answer Geki fired the attack from the eye towards the tear. There was blinding flash and the attack hit the wall of the lab, the tear was no longer there.

“Thousand Eyes Geki I do not have the time to waste with the likes of you. May we never meet again” a voice was left after the attack.

‘What was that hand from the portal, who the hell were those guys?’ Geki’s eyes wandered around looking for the culprits.

Not finding any sign of them, Geki ran towards the console checking for any evidence of what was stolen but he had looked no further when he saw a capsule open by the side on it read ‘Chakra Core’.

“Shit” His face immediately turned pale.

‘I need to relay this to Lord Raikage. Those bastards stole the Chakra Core.’    

0