Chapter 24.5 Daily life of Kamoume
670 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV

'Cra caw Cra caw!'

Sang the red and blue bird as the morning sun rose upon the quiet, humble village of P'horruki. Yes, the quiet and ever so humble P'horruki, hidden from the rest of the world with its thick trees and plentiful foliage. 

"Goo morning baker lady!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume said as she bounced from one hazumu bloom to another. The hazumu, like many of the other plant life in P'horruki, is a very unique plant, being large and bouncy! 

"Careful now, don't hurt yourself."(baker lady)

"I won't! After all, I am indestrcutiblegh!"(Kamoume)

And just like that, she hit her head against a tree branch.

Like an autum leaf, she fell onto the ground, eyes spiralling. 

"huhaa ahh..."(Kamoume)

"Hah, what did I just tell you."(baker lady)

The baker lady said as she helped the injured girl up. 

"So what is it today?"(baker lady)

"I'm bringing fruit rolls to grandpappy!"(Kamoume)

She said jubilantly.

"Is that so, then here give this to the chief and tell him it's from me, good ol' Dori."(Dori)

Dori said as she handed Kamoume a loaf of sourdough bread. Kamoume's eyes lit up, as she energetically shook her head up and down and went on her merry way.

She passed by the farmers, the vendors and even the wrestlers. She jumped over roots, climb the hills and most importantly....

CATAPULTED FROM THE HAZUMU! 

She made a near perfect landing at the entrance of the wooden hut. The chief's hut, where all the trades happen, where all the laws are madr and enforced. Yes, it was a very important hut, the very thing keeping the village together. It was large, with red painted roof and a giant wooden sign, containing the word 'Chief' on it.

So anyways she just barged in.

"Grandpappy! I brought lunch!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume loudly said as she handed the grizzled old man the basket. He smiled as he opened the basket to see

"Fruits rolls and bread, my favourite."(grandpappy)

He took a large bite onto the food.

"It's delicious, did you make it?"(grandpappy)

"Actually, momma and Dori made it."(Kamoume)

"Then give Dori my thanks when you leave."(grandpappy)

"Aye aye captain!"(Kamoume)

-----

It was a long day, the sun has finally set and little Kamoume drowsily walked back home, eyes and ears drooping. 

"I'm home"(Kamoume)

She yawned as she lazily ate her dinner. 

It's tough being a kid. Bringing lunch to your grandpappy everyday, playing every other time, occasionally being taught things by old man Chishiki. 

She was practically asleep as she took the final bite of her meal.

"Hey sweetie, mommy's gonna be out of the village for a whil-"(Moume)

"Can I come!"(Kamoume)

Kamoume's vigour magically appeared as her ears perked. 

.

"Of course you can, but we are going to have to tell grandpappy first, ok?"(Moume)

"Ok!"(Kamoume)

And like that, the day has finally come to an end, with Kamoume, restfully sleeping in her little nest.

Hello hello, author here, I think it's important to tell you that the names of the cititzens of P'horruki village do not have any meanings, except for a few. Also this predates when they met Reiko.

20