Starting life as a baby
1k 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cry resounds in the otherwise noiseless room,

Having come to his senses while crying, Ryu looks around. He realized he has been reincarnated,

Ryu thought 'how come a body this small feel this heavy, I can not straighten my neck" while looking at the nurse-like woman carrying him.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Rivera the kid seems healthy" saying this she passes the Ryu to the lady who he instantly recognized as the mom cause of seeing her on the tv earlier with Katya and also an unexplainable feeling of wanting to be spoiled and being cared for from inside.

Ryu, when he was finally feeling settled in the arms of his mother he was passed yet again

"Dear see our child, he's finally here isn't he the cutest," said Lina

After being passed yet again as soon as he settled, he feels dissatisfied and wants to cry.

'NO!!!!...  am not a mere baby I won't cry just cause am not in mama arms' or so Ryu thought to console himself

"He sure seems healthy dear, and his eyes he is looking at me with such determination I feel he is happy being near his father," said Ralph. Meanwhile, the reason for those unshaken eyes was Ryu trying to suppress his toddler's desire to the core and also feeling pouty.

Ryu was wondering how he could understand whatever they are saying cause he for sure remember the symbols on the shop boards and banners were in a different script than the one he is familiar with. While he was lost in thoughts, in a pouty mood in his father's arms, a cute and energetic voice came to his ears

"Lord Viscount can I hold Young master too please, I also want to see him close too," said a girl dressed as maid of around age of 8 years old with blond wavy hair reaching till her waist, caramel brown eyes, and fair shade of skin smiling and getting on tiptoes trying to take a glimpse of Ryu.

"Here, Aiena makes sure to hold with the care you'll need to take care of your Young master from now on," said Ralph while passing Ryu over to little maid Aiena.

She took Ryu into her arms trying to balance his weight while Ryu forgetting the things he was thinking about was smiling innocently at her 'A maid I'll grow up with a maid talk about a man's romance am sure she'll be pretty once she grew up, he-he' Ryu imagine growing up with a maid.

"Yes Lord Viscount, young master is so cute. He is smiling at me his eyes are red like Viscountess's hair and his hair is blue like Lord Viscount isn't he precious," said Aiena smiled as brightly as the sun towards her Young master.

As she said, Ryu's eyes had turned crimson red and his hair have a shade of blue, which reminds one of night.

Lina's hair matches Ryu's eyes as Aiena said and Ralph has blue hair as well just Ryu's hair is a darker shade.

Noticing something on his neck, Ralph asked Aiena to give Ryu back to him, taking in his arm Ralph point at a black tattoo-like mark on his neck and ask the priestess,

"Kyra, what is the mark on our baby's neck? It isn't due to a disease or something right"

"no, it is just a birthmark, don't worry," said the Priestess while opening her arms asking for Ryu to be passed over.

Even as a kid Ryu's expression was clear as day 'pass me one more time and am going to cry, why they all hell-bent on playing passing the parcel on a newborn kid'

And that's what he did. He cried as soon as he get into the priestess's arms and only stop crying when passed over to his mom Lina's arms

"You can bring him to church 60 days later at the Brightest star festival after deciding the name if you want him to try getting blessed along with a name in the holy presence of the statue of Light Goddess and counting festival too the blessing will be more powerful and chances of getting blessing will be high," said the priestess

Ryu was feeling drowsy and fall asleep in the security of his mother's arms. Meanwhile, after giving a generous amount of money to the priestess, Ralph sends her back to church. He goes to check up on sleeping Ryu and Lina and calls Aiena.

"Aiena, remain near your Viscountess mam and bring her if she needs something,"

After this, he went to the spare bedroom so he wouldn't disturb their sleep and mother-son time. 'I will make sure that Lina let me take a turn to sleep with Ryu tomorrow' he went to sleep

(Author's note- how was it hope you guys liked it)

20