Ten days before naming
646 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I wake up yet again, it is not a dream.' This was the first thing Ryu thought as soon as he woke up. Even after waking up in the same body and world for 50 days straight, Ryu can't believe it.

Why one might ask?

The answer to this question is that he felt seriously lucky and blessed. Remembering living in a household where people who try to justify their actions while trying to prove him mad, acting like the most caring and nice people while being trash undercover calling them parents used to make him sick.

'Well, I guess real is real after all.' being spoiled a lot by Ralph and Lina a lot in this life makes it seem like a dream. He is always worried that he will go to sleep and wake up in that lonely room he was renting.

But that does not happen, and he is in pure bliss now.

"Did you wake up young master?"

'She asks this question every day when she knows I cannot answer. Now I will try the dangerous technique am developing on her.'

Thinking like that, Ryu moved his face toward Aiena who just came in, and smiled shaking his hand as if calling her over. 'Young master cute' thinking that he wants to be spoiled by her she picked him up 'secret ability controlling emotions activated. In these 50 days, I have mastered the ability to control human emotions

While enjoying this little feeling of superiority that came from making Aiena happy, Ryu pointed towards the gate, and Aiena, while feeling elated, moved wherever Ryu points towards.

'Young master seems to be enjoying himself' or so she was thinking while continuing this game of point and move Ryu finally reach his destination the living room where Lina and Ralph were having tea and flirting 'Man the way they act I might end up getting a sibling before I even turn one-year-old, well now towards goal' thinking that he started shaking his body in Aiena arms towards Ralph getting the sign.

Feeling happy as ever, Ralph takes Ryu in his arms. 'this one is easiest to control' thought Ryu showing this affection to the level of causing chaos in arms was due to something that happened yesterday.

Yesterday when Ralph came after his meeting, he was pumped up that he will finally get to see his baby. He rushed towards Lina's bedroom, thinking that his son will jump over him.

"Lina, it is my turn to have Ryu now"

Seeing his enthusiasm, Lina could not hold back her laugh and passed Ryu over to him

"Dear, were you waiting to play with the baby the whole day?"

"How can I not dear our baby is cutest" saying that ralph starts patting Ryu in his arm

"Ahh Dear if you keep being this spoiling. I would have to be the strict parent"

"Well, the baby would like a strict mother more than a strict father right,"

"No Dear, when the time to be strict come you have to be a strict one,"

"No, you dear,"

"No, you,"

"Lina, you must be the strict one"

"Ralph Dear, you must be the solid father"

'I can hear you discussing, more so I can not hold on. Put me on the bed when you want to argue!!!'

While Ralph and Lina were having this sweet argument, Ryu was desperately holding back his pee, and finally, he let it go in Ralph's arms. Ralph, who in the middle of the argument felt wet, and made a sad face while Lina, who notice him getting wet, laughed.

"See, even baby want you to be the strict one," said Lina smugly

"It is not like that, is it like that? " Ralph asked Ryu without expecting an answer before passing him to Lina and going to change. and that is how we came to the present where Ryu is fawning over Ralph wholeheartedly.

'I hope this recovers yesterday's blunder, it is a troublesome cause only one I ever peed on was father, Ryu thought.

After being born Ryu unlike other babies never peed on anyone carrying him, he never did stuff like put his finger in his mouth nor did he ever come to the corner of the bed and always played like a nice kid in the middle of bed Lina feel that Ryu is a gentle baby due to these kinds of reasons.

Meanwhile, Ryu was doing this all due to having his memory Ryu still remember the day when he was first about to be fed, he was nervous as to how to do it and reminded himself that he should act like a proper baby while doing that but when the time to be fed came his kid instinct took over and it went well without any problem.

"I guess baby still loves his father more, father loves you too," said Ralph while looking smugly towards Lina. At this Lina looked at him with a grudge and speak to Aiena who was looking over Ralph and Ryu warmly.

"Aiena, do you know baby kissed me today morning good morning too?"

"Ahh, he kissed me earlier on the cheek too, Viscountess mam"

Ryu did not like where this is going and Ralph could not hide his agitation

"Baby baby, where is my Good morning"

And he got a kiss on his cheek immediately like the baby was expecting it.

'Man, even if it is father, I did not want to kiss a guy"

"See did you see," said Ralph, looking toward Lina

"Unlike you, I did not have to beg for it, Dear,"

"I did not beg,"

While Lina and Ralph keep their argument going, they did not notice the sad expression on Aiena's face her eyes which was slowly getting tears but she was being mindful not to spill any 'why is she sad thought Ryu, I need to something' he pushed Ralph's chin towards Aiena which in turn make Lina shift her eyes towards her.

"I am sorry Lord Viscount, even though everyone was happy I was happy I began crying,"

Hearing that weak voice that was almost breaking and Aiena looking so weak that she will break on touching Ryu and both of the parents feel immensely sad.

Ryu has seen her getting lost in thoughts while walking and looking sad suddenly increasingly these days. When he was about to move his hand in the action of calling her, he notices Lina has already stood up and was reaching for her and she took Aiena in her arms.

"Aiena, are you missing them? We are here do not feel alone?"

"We are also your family Aiena, remember when I told you not to call me master and just call me uncle you insisted on calling me Lord Viscount and that you will not make me regret taking you in? For us Aiena, you are already our family"

"Lord Viscount am scared," said Aiena while getting her tears wiped by Lina. Seeing her sad like this, Viscount Ralph went on his knee near her and ask her what is she was scared of while handing over Ryu to her and then petting her.

"Lord Viscount...The church is it necessary to go there, we were happy too before" Aiena stopped more tears rolling down her cheeks

"Can we not go to church, am scared they will steal your happiness too am scared"

Saying this Aiena started crying harder

To be continued~

 

(Author's note- So any ideas what Aiena's past hold, that aside hope you enjoyed the chapter readers!!)

18