Five Days before naming
352 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu's Pov~

It has been 5 days since Aiena's incident. I have gained many kinds of information and to get more information I come up with a plan.

So, began the plan of always being with my father although a bit troublesome because he always wants to play with me whenever am near him. The plan is to fawn over Father and remain with him as much as possible to get information through listening to him because he looks after knights while they train in mansion training ground every afternoon and also; he looks after very important work so I can hear something useful.

Well, during the duration of plans I confirmed a few facts. There is something as status and skill for sure in this world cause father was shouting at knights during practice many times stuff like

"Skills does not matter if you cannot use them properly"

"Your status increase by leveling up will be useless if your body can not properly follow it,"

"That is why intelligence is not a part of status because no kind of level up can increase your foolish head intelligence,"

"You must defeat monster while focusing on this to raise that kind of status,"

And many things like that made it fairly obvious to me that there is a system of status and skills in this world but what is more confusing is there seems to be magic besides skills because I see people making some symbols on the ground or in the air or by chanting causing things like a ground bump, fireballs those people who do that are lesser than 1/3 of all knights and 3 people among them look different from knights wearing clock are they mages they do the best magic out of everyone.

This is the information I gain with the plan, although not much. Having an understanding of the world will be helpful. I do not know how these people look at their status. Is it like 'Status open' and nothing happened if only if it was this easy.

"Baby, do you want to go to watch training with father today too" (Ralph)

If only I could say no, to be honest, the plane was fun first 3 days but after that, it become repetitive and boring. But father has already decided that I like it and I had to keep going along with the flow because he was looking at me with those shining eyes. Can I not act like a normal baby here I wonder.

Right today I am going to show mood swing like a normal baby and will not go along with him

"Today priestess who helped during your birth will come to visit in my office, you want to meet her too right"

As soon as my father said this, I start moving my hands towards him. I cannot miss it. mood swings am a good kid who likes to play with his dad. I really am curious about church and have hardly gotten any information on it like the only thing I come to hear was "Lord viscount are you trying to get Young master blessed by Light Goddess during the Brightest star festival"

"I am sure Young master will get blessed,"

"I will pray for it,"

Only this kind of stuff was being said by knights and those mages like people every once in a while, can they not be more descriptive about stuff and details while talking but then again it is the reality not one of my manga although it is similar in many aspects

"Here here, do you like being in father's arms," said the father as he picked me up and I smiled in reply so he will be delighted really simple sometimes this makes me wonder who is the kid but then again, he is respected and scold people very well. Well, I guess he is what people call a doting parent, well I too enjoy getting spoiled unless it is irritating.

And like every day, we went from halls, then down the stairs and towards the training ground while accompanied by the butler uncle. He looks like a famous British spy in comedy movies, with Mr. Bean in the lead role. When we reach training ground, father while carrying me in arms, started instructing a few knights about stuff like how to counter and how to use opponent force against themselves.

He really would have looked cool if I was not in my arm wtf how is he holding a sword in one hand and me in another Father I feel near to death I want to shout but I remain totally still this is one of the things I learned from a stupid friend if you are riding a vehicle you do not have control over you better remain totally still "are you the one with the baby in hand!?" father mocked other knight and the knight showed killer intent 'oii it is not towards me right!!?' I wished I could shout.

Then after the dangerous training session was over, we went to father's office which was beside the stairs in the main hall of the first floor it is a humble office with a nice view of the garden and also in three days, I notice that this room have a false wall like a hollow wall. I had a doubt in mind looking at the room from outside and inside, but I checked it myself when I was in my father's arm by a knocking and resounding method. I once watched on the discovery channel.

It is my favorite time-pass wondering why that wall is hollow a secret passage, a secret vault I was curious, and also it is almost the only thing I can do to divert my mind when Father's spoiling get irritating, how doting he could be he is already pulling my cheeks for half an hour now making me sit on the table. I want to shout that does he wants to pull them out, But I keep smiling at least he is loving 1000x better than that shithead of an uncle.

While I was thinking all this stuff, the door finally got knocked at and my father stands up, reaching for it. Why would he leave a toddler in the middle of the table? Did I over spoil these people? Bad at this rate my sibling, if born, will have a hard time, I have to take care of it.

And he comes back to sit on the sofa again and pick me up from the tabletop and lay me on his lap. Am I a kitten? I wonder and then finally our guest sits in front of my father on the sofa, the priestess.

To be continued~

 

(Author's note- Hope you enjoyed the chapter, also feel free to put your thoughts, questions and suggestions in Comments)

11