Word From Author
1.6k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there!

 

The first thing out of the way, I want a lot of feedback from you guys. There seems to be a lot of character level-system stories on this site. I love reading them; my inspiration for this was Tales of a Seductress and A Goblin's Evolution. Check them out. But what I noticed was the reader's main problem with stories that use level systems is consistency. An OP power is given, but the character/author forgets to use it in a situation, or they overlook a broken combo. And when it's life or death, any reasonable person would use every advantage they had. To hell with game balance or story pacing.

 

So what I would like to do is have you guys help me keep the plot hole'less. Let me know if any characters are being idiots or forgetting their abilities. But remember that they should only know what the character would know or do what a reasonable person with their intelligence would do. A big brain, 5d chess move doesn't make sense when a person with stated average intelligence is the one coming up with it. 

 

Anyway, the following item is kinks. I will write for my kinks. Feel free to suggest stuff in the comments, but I can't promise to include it if it doesn't do anything for me or just grosses me out. For the more extreme kinks that I put in, I will post a warning at the start of the chapter and post a recap of the important plot points at the beginning of the next. That way, people can skip chapters that contain content they'd instead not read. 

25