Chapter 3: Starting Equipment
2.5k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Select Starting Equipment.

 

Now that I've checked over my character sheet, I see a prompt. I would rather take a few moments to think before moving on, but the pink text is in the centre of my vision no matter where I look. As soon as I think "go away", it disappears, and a small, pink "1" with a pink line spinning in a circle appears in the top left of my vision. That could be a problem. If notifications appear, I may get spooked while adventuring, thinking something is moving in my periphery. I think "turn off notifications". That did it. Let's see if I can customise it. Now my perfect 20/8 vision is clear, and I can admire the beautiful 3D Windows XP Desktop.

All around me are vast, green hills. I bend down and touch the grass. It feels 100% real. I feel a gentle breeze as the wind gently touches my new, naked form. I stand up and spin around, gazing at the scene. In the distance, I see a flock of paper clips flying into the distance. The su- Wait! What!? I do a double-take... Raising my hand to my face to shield my eyes from the bright sun. With my above-average vision, I can clearly see several paper clips the size of crows gliding through the sky. Weird. But I guess I did ask for the Windows XP desktop. Back to the important stuff.

I stand straight up and look down; my boobs are so big I can't see my toes. I then twist my waist, its so small and with my 20 in dex, I almost rotate my torse 180 degrees. This gives me a good look at my ass. Yep, big and heart-shaped. I smile again. I'm in my perfect body. I never had any body issues before I died... apart from my skull being cracked open, that is. I was overweight due to a lack of exercise and overeating junk food. But since I never saw anyone and I was already losing weight after I started going out again, I never felt too bad about how I looked. This is just the super unrealistic body I fantasised about having if I ever turned my life around. I never thought I would really get it.

I run my fingers through my hair and pull a bit in front of my eyes. Deep red. Like, dyed red. I wish I had a mirror. I wonder if my eyelashes and eyebrows are the same shade. That would look awesome with my tanned skin, like the original awe-inspiring definition of the word.

I begin to walk forward. WOW! APPARENTLY, when I said, "natural sexy walk, " this game system took it literally. No matter how I try to walk, it's the heels crisscrossing, hips swaying walk. I start walking backwards. EXACTTLY THE SAME! Just in reverse. Okay, let's continue with the system.

I think "show notifications." And like that, the pink text comes back.

 

Select Starting Equipment.

 

I think select.

 

Due to the custom class "Slut", you may only wear light clothes and armour that only covers 1/4 or less of your body.

 

Due to the background "Chosen One", you may select any one amour/clothing set with a rarity of "rare" or less.

 

Any rare armour or clothing set? But I don't see any options? Maybe the system can't display all of them to me? Okay, let's search with parameters. Show "Rare Bikinis". Three boxes appear in my vision, each with an image of what I assume is me modelling a different set. I was right; my eyelashes and eyebrows are the same shade of deep red as my long, straight hair. And those bright green eyes compliment my skin and hair too.

No point in choosing by style until I read the effects.

 

Enchanted chain mail bikini set:
1 Chain mail bikini top.
1 Chain mail bikini thong.
2 Metal high heels.

When complete, this set gives a +1 to charisma and +1 to strength. It also has an enchantment that makes the armour feel like silk when worn.

 

 

Enchanted scale bikini set:
1 Scale bikini top.
1 Scale bikini thong.
2 Scale high heels.

When complete, this set enchants the wearer's cleavage into a bag of holding.

 

 

Enchanted leather bikini set:
1 Leather bikini top.
1 Leather bikini thong.
2 Leather high heels.

When complete, this set makes the wearer completely silent when moving.

 

I want a bikini as this body should never feel too hot or cold, and a bikini shows the most skin. Out of the three, the scale set sounds the best as it gives me a place to store other items. And if I looked at all the other possible sets, I could be here all day. And I want to get into my new world.

"Select Enhanced Scale Set". As soon as I think that, I wear it. I put my hand down my cleavage, and I can push my whole arm down there. Very useful.

 

The "Slut" class starts with no weapons or coinage.

 

Fuck!

 

Teleporting to a random location on Cruinne.

 

Wait! Wait! This is happening too fast!

I'm suddenly blinded by bright light. When it dissipates, I find myself in a forest...

40