Chapter 4: The Forest
2.5k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking around, I see tall trees, each about 30 meters (100 feet) tall. The density of the giant trees isn't so much that I can't walk between them, but there are plenty of smaller trees and bushes. So I'm in a giant forest. Why didn't I ask for this body to be able to fly when I had the chance?

No matter; I already have more than enough super abilities. But damn. A random location on "Cruinne?" I assume that's the name of this world, but I could be hundreds of miles from the nearest intelligent humanoid. And Sluts are social creatures by definition. I'm not opposed to doing it with fantasy monsters, but if I don't find a way to tame them, my immortal life will be hard.

Then again, maybe this is for the best. I just started to get over my agoraphobia, and even with my new Superhuman body, dropping in the middle of a busy city or town could have overwelled me. I have high dexterity and above-average strength, assuming 10 is the average, so let's try climbing a tree.

I sexily walk over to a tree. I can't help it; that's just the way I walk now. If a slut struts in the woods and nobody sees it, is it even sexy? I grab on to some low branches. Okay, what now? *deep breath* I begin to climb. This is a weird feeling. I feel like I know exactly how to move my body efficiently. Like I have always known. It's clear to me how much I weigh, and I can tell by looking at a branch whether it can hold my weight or not. With my light body and 12 in strength, I can easily pull myself up along the stems and branches.

Feeling more confident, I pick up my pace. After about 120 seconds, I'm nearly at the top of the tree. I'm guessing I'm about 80 feet above the forest floor. I straddle a thick branch between my legs and slide out from the trunk to get a better view of my surroundings. Bad idea! God, I'm so horny now! I should have known...

The system said it created the class "Slut" by using the common definition of the term. I'm assuming it gave me an extremely high libido in doing so. I was always a bit perverted. Playing super hardcore porn games, reading and watching hentai, I masturbated about three times a day. That was mainly out of boredom due to being a shut-in, but now I feel like I will fuck the next thing I see...

I got to take care of this before I continue. Otherwise, I'll end up raping innocent people if I ever even end up finding anyone... Wait! Did I just subconsciously think it's okay to rape guilty people? And now I'm subconsciously fingering myself under my magic thong while imagining precisely that! Fuck! Cum now, guilt later!

...Come on... Maybe a little higher...? IN CIRCLES...!? FINGER UP THE ASS!? Why isn't it working? I can feel myself about to orgasm, but no matter what I do, I can't cum! Wait...! No, no, no, no! Sluts are promiscuous, right? Meaning, they have many transient sexual relationships and casual sex with others. So, therefore masturbation is NOT slutty as it involves no other partners...

So you can dress sexy, act sexy and think about sex a lot, but if you don't have it with many people, you are not a slut? Is that right? So what, I have a super libido but can't cum unless another party is involved? *sobs* ...why do I find that hot...?

Okay, first things first. I find a group of bandits attacking innocent travellers in this forest and fuck them to death... Actually, how DO I fight in combat? Erm, "display combat actions?"

 

Slut Dance:
Usability-Any scenario in which you may rhythmically and sexually move your body. It has many forms, including but not limited to pole dance, striptease, lap dance, chair dance, standing dance etc.

Effectiveness is based on your charisma and dexterity. Target/s that can see you, have their lust increased. Negative and positive modifiers are added based on target/s' personalities: natural libido, body preferences, sexual kinks, loyalty to other relationships, oaths and religious beliefs, and sexual orientation.

 

Slut Drain:
Usability-When engaged in sexual intercourse in any way, and the traget/s has an orgasm. Drains their health, stamina and lifeforce based on charisma, dexterity and constitution. Typically adds health, stamina and lifeforce back to the user, but that is redundant due to the user's superhuman abilities.

 

Those could be useful. "Show non-combat actions."

Seduction Skill:
Based on charisma. If the skill check is successful, the target/s lust will increase; they will become more friendly to the user, open to assisting the user and willing to have sex with the user. Negative and positive modifiers are added based on the target/s' personalities: natural libido, body preferences, sexual kinks, loyalty to other relationships, oaths and religious beliefs, and sexual orientation.

 

Fucking Skill:
Based on charisma, dexterity,  constitution and strength. Assists the user in making the act of sex more pleasurable for the user and target/s. Negative and positive modifiers are added based on the taregt/s' personalities: natural libido, body preferences, sexual kinks, loyalty to other relationships, oaths and religious beliefs, and sexual orientation.

 

Okay, so the best way to take on enemies seems to be to use Slut Dance in combat and the Seduction Skill out of combat. Then use the Fucking Skill to get them to have multiple orgasms and then kill them with Slut Drain.

It seems that due to my Superhuman abilities, I have unlimited stamina, health and lifeforce. As I didn't need to eat or drink, the system gave me unlimited stamina to function. As I can heal anything, I guess the system gave me unlimited HP. And lifeforce must be what runs out when you die of old age, and since I can't age, I have unlimited lifeforce. I'm really glad I took the chance to "customise" this body. I hope God, whatever it is, doesn't get mad at me for twisting the word "customise" to pull this shit off.

Some have said that the blue text is hard to read, especially in dark mode. Should I change it?
  • No, its fine as is. Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Yes. (If yes, please leave a comment suggesting a new colour.) Votes: 25 47.2%
Total voters: 53
34