Chapter 5: First Encounter
2.7k 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, I'm pretty high up in the trees now. My body tells me I can quickly jump the distance between tree branches. And with my stamina, I shouldn't tire out. Let's ninja this shit! *jump*

Oh, it seems "natural sexy walk" applies to jumping. As I jump, I automatically twist my body to push out my tits and ass. Wonder if I did that when I was climbing too? I was too nervous about falling back then to notice if I was being sexy.

As I jump, I grab branches and vines, swinging my body through the air. I would look really sexy with my outfit and automatic sexy moves if it weren't for the big goofy smile on my face. Fuck it! No one can see me! This is just too much fun. I never realised just how much I missed the wind blowing through my hair. When I was little, I held my head out of the window of my daddy's car.

Yes, I called my parents mummy and daddy. No, it was not sexual. I was just taught to address them like that as a baby, and I never grew out of it as "mum and dad" felt weird. I don't have daddy issues. And if I did, they would be justified as he was always working out of the country for months on end and was never around!

...Ignore that; back to ninja shit. I travel through the trees for around 30 minutes. Where do you ask? In the direction of a mountain that I can spot in the distance. With my eyesight and vantage point, I can spot what may be smoke from a settlement near the base of the mountain. But as I jump to another tree branch, I hear something.

I hide in the canopy and look in the direction of the sound. There seem to be five large creatures in black plate armour. They have green skin and tusks. Maybe Orcs? Ogres? They are surrounding what appears to be a young woman. She is wearing a white and brown cloak with her hood up. I can't see her face, but I notice locks of blond hair peeking out from the hood.

"What do you want!" says the woman.

"You!" Says one of the orcs(?) before he grabs her arm and pulls her off the ground.

"Ah!" screams the woman.

"These lands are under our jurisdiction; our job is to upkeep the Lord's laws. And if you don't play along, we will find a secret rebel base in your village and be forced to purge everyone to ensure we kill all the rebels." He smiles after saying this to the young woman.

Game systems usually have a language that most intelligent creatures can all speak. That might explain why I can understand them. It's weird. I know they aren't speaking English, but I can comprehend it nonetheless. Maybe some sort of "Common?" Let's see if I can speak it as well.

I drop down from the canopy right in front of the group of five Orcs(?) and the woman held by one of them.

"Hello there!"

They all look at me in shock, even the woman being held by what I assume is the group leader. I can see all their eyes scanning my form. They gaze at my tanned skin, massive breasts and ass, long head hair, eyelashes and eyebrows, all a deep colour of red. All barely packaged in a skimpy leather bikini and high heels.

"Who the fuck are you!?" says the woman. Wait! The woman!

"Put me down, minion."

"Yes, General Sezeldolth." The Orc(?) puts the woman down. She rips her cloak off in one motion, revealing a dominatrix-like leather number. She has horns on her head and red skin. Plus, a tail.

"Excuse m-" I begin to say, but the woman cuts me off. Apparently, she is named Sezeldolth.

"Silence, whore!"

 

Registering character name "Whore."

 

Best to be quiet and gather information. Wait? What was that notification?

"My brother has deemed all adventures as outlaws unless registered with the Justice Department and given the status of Discard Interrogating, Capturing or Killing. And with my enchanted eyes, I can see that you have yet to be given a D.I.C.K!"

*Laugh*

She shows an angry expression at my short outburst.

"Can I just ask what was going on before I'm killed? Why were you acting like a scared little village girl?"

She gets even angrier, "It was my daily session of village girl gangrape ERP! And you ruined it!"

"Wow! And who is your brother?"

"How dare you! He is the great Lord Vanstagoth, your ruler! I don't know how you managed to gain adventurer status with my brother's magic preventing it! ...but since you are clearly so inexperienced that you cannot hide your status and are only level 1, it doesn't matter. You die here!"

The Orcs(?) in black plate mail all draw their weapons: black iron greatswords and great hammers.

"I must inform my brother that his anti-ascension magic has a blind spot. Before you kill her, find out where she is from and when she became an adventurer! I'll be back later today."

General Sezeldolth disappears into a purple portal that appears after she says some words I can't understand. After she is gone, the five Orcs(?) smile and slowly creep closer with their weapons drawn...

37