Chapter 6: Slut Combat
3.7k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning:

Spoiler

Death during sex.

[collapse]

 

Sometimes the universe just gives you everything you need and want.

"We're going to fuck you to death, bitch!" says Orc(?) 1.

"Sure thing, sweetie, just one thing before we begin. What is the name of your race?", I asked, as it was really bugging me.

All five look at each other then back to me.

"Are you stupid or something?"

"Yeah, I'm just a dumb slut who hangs around in the forest... So anyway, what are you?"

"We are dwarfs!"

The fuck?! Where are the beards!? No, more importantly, giant, green-skinned dwarfs?

"What?! How the fuck are you dwarfs!?"

They are, again, looking at each other then back to me.

"Excuse me, Miss... wait, your actual name is "Whore?"... Nevermind, Miss Whore, did you hit your head when you jumped down from the trees?"

Oh, fuck. I forgot about that. So my True Name will forever be "Whore". Wait!

"How did you know my name?"

Them looking at each other is getting really fucking old...

"We are Inquisitors of Vanstagoth. We all have enchanted eyes that show us people's names and adventurer status... Though weirdly, your name section was blank when you first showed up."

They are accommodating me much more than I thought they would. Why is that? What is that, a notification alert in my top left vision?

 

Targets' lust scores were so high The Seduction Skill activated automatically. They are more open to questioning and suggestion but will revert to hostility if you attack or flee.

 

Handy, though I can't bank on every enemy being already blue balled when combat starts in the future. Well, let's get to "combat." I'll start with that "Slut Dance" ability; probably not needed at this point, but I really want to see it.

"Okay, boys! Want to see a show?" Note to self, improve sexy talk.

As soon as I think "activate Slut Dance", it begins. I feel like I have a routine designed for this setting, and the situation mapped out in my head as though I have practised it thousands of times before.

I turn around quickly, look at them over my shoulder and slap my ass hard. Then I take exaggerated steps, lifting my feet extra high with each step, over to a nearby tree. I bend over and lean my hands on the tree trunk, wiggling my ass for all of them to see. Finally, I twist back around, hold my arms above my head and slide my back and ass down the trunk till I'm squatting.

I planned more, but the "dwarfs" couldn't take anymore, dropping their weapons and charging at me with their dicks in their hands. The first one to me aimed it at my mouth. Another grabs my hand and puts it over his dick. The same goes for my other hand. That leaves two in the back.

As I jack two cocks with my hands, I look at the lonely pair and say,

"Keep them warm for me but don't cum yet. I'll be with you in a bit." I then look up to the one towering above me with his dick aimed at my mouth and look him in the eyes.

"I don't need to breathe..."

That's all he needs to hear. He grabs my head and thrusts deep into my throat. I cum instantly. Then again. Not because I'm a massive fun of throat fucking. But because I want to. I made this body be able to cum at will. This was one reason why I was so surprised I couldn't masturbate. I assume that ability must only work during sex with others due to my class.

I activate the Fucking Skill. I know precisely what finger movements to use to get off the dicks in my hands. I also know, somehow, how to control my throat muscles to massage the dick while it's fucking my face.

"*Gawk* *Gawk* *Gawk*" Since I don't need to breathe, the choking noises are unnecessary, but the Fucking Skill tells me it will turn them on more.

"Fuck! This bitch's throat is weird! But it feels incredible!"

"This is the best handjob I've ever had!"

"Same!"

Enjoy it while it lasts, boys. This is your last time feeling anything...

I see the other two just jacking off, trying to look past their three comrades to get a better look at me, squatting against the tree with a dick in each hand and one down my throat. I give them a wink.

The Fucking Skill lets me tell exactly how far each is from their first orgasm. I adjust the massages of my throat and hands to try and time all three to go off at once.

This is it. Aiming the dicks outside my body at my tits and face. I edge all three to the point of cumming, get ready to activate Slut Drain and increase the force of my sucking, tightness of my throat and speed of my hands.

"What the fuck!" all three exclaim at the same time.

Hot cum hits my face, tits and shoots down my throat all at once. I drank cum once before in my previous life. It was okay. I didn't find it good or bad, but perhaps due to my class in this world, even though it tastes just as salty and slimy as ever, I LOVE IT!

Slut Drain activates, and I feel energy pulse from the dwarfs' dicks into me. The two in my hands pull away, but the one in my throat is trapped when I close my muscles down like a vice. The two that escape retreat back to the two jacking off, but the one I'm attached to by my throat begins to punch my skull.

"Fuck! Get her off me!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see that the two that just came are still hard, but their faces look ten years older. The other two that were just watching stop jacking and stare at me. I keep eye contact as I continue to drain the one in my throat. He is still cumming down it.

Even as he continues to cum down my throat, he screams and punches my head. But I turned off my pain receptors after the first hit, and my body heals all the damage he inflicts. I keep staring back at the other four as the fifth keeps cumming. It's been ten seconds of non-stop ejaculation. During that time, I begin to finger myself under my thong with my right hand and squeeze my left tit with my left hand.

Five more seconds pass, and the torrent of cum finally stops. I release my throat muscles, and the dwarf falls backwards, dead. I rise from my squat, wipe some cum from my face and lick it off my hands. I strut over to where the dead dwarf lays on his back, with my hips swaying due to my natural sexy walk.

His face looks like an old, starved man, with sunken features and a horrified expression on his face. I turn to face the other four while licking more cum from my fingers,

"*Slurp* You know *Slurp* it's hard to tell what *Slurp* might happen the next *Slurp* time you rape someone *Slurp* something to think about.

They all are frozen in horror.

I open my mouth, stick my tongue out and lick the corners of my mouth in a circle.

I notice that I have a notification pending. Since these guys seem too afraid to come near me, I'll take the opportunity to read it.

 

Congratulations! You have reached level 2!

Should I post content warning when a chapater contains death?
  • Yes. Votes: 30 32.6%
  • No. Votes: 49 53.3%
  • The fuck is wrong with you? Votes: 13 14.1%
Total voters: 92
30