PROLOGUE (7)
49 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

VIRUS

Chapter 7

Leonardo had always been looked down upon because of his ability. But no one knew that his ability would also be capable of growth.

"My brothers the truth is that I had already won the war and there was nothing you guys could do about it."  

Leonardo said looking into the eyes of his stupefied brothers.

"Whenever you guys flaunted your skills Infront of dad, I was always jealous of you guys. I always asked myself this question. How can I take my ability to the next level? How?. I didn't find any answers, so I decided to create my answers."

"I decided to travel to a place where animals mostly stayed and study them going on with their lives. It was difficult at first but as time went on I began to feel their emotions. When angry, sad mad, jealous or horny."

"At that point, I knew I had improved upon my ability but I still felt lacking in an aspect."

At this point, Leonardo got closer to his brothers and commanded them to sit down and listen to him.

His brothers obeyed right away because they were scared to death. They all valued their lives.

"After training a few of the animals in Azalea I realized something. Animals could be controlled when forced with fear. I began to use this fear to control the animals until I felt I had gained a new skill."

"The skill I gain through fear I called it RULER. With this ruler skill, I could easily control the animals. Even the honey badger fell victim to this ruler's skill. When I felt satisfied, I sent animals such as mice and ants to your homes to study every movement you guys made. Even my father is included, he is not dead by the way though. Just faking it, right now he is having sex with a maid at the palace."

The 3 princes all looked surprised because they thought their father was dead and they were also amazed by Leonardo's abilities.

They just couldn't grasp the situation at all.

"Then why did father pretend to be dead Leo." The first prince asked Leonardo with a doubting gaze.

" Simply to put Ralph on the throne. The second prince he loves and cherishes so much."

"So you are saying all this competition was to make Ralph the emperor but not me." The first prince Ronald asked getting angry.

"Yh that was the whole reason for this competition but Ralph knew nothing about it so don't get angry at him."

"Leo you said you could talk to the animals in the air can you please elaborate on it for me." Tony the fourth prince asked out of sheer curiosity.

"Of course, I will, this world of ours is made up of tiny animals in the sky, they are invincible to the eyes though. They are the real cost of sickness that cannot be healed by light magic or healers."

Leonardo paused and looked at his brothers again. This time his brothers were looking at him strangely. He knew they won't believe it and he himself did not believe it at first but that's the truth.

"So Leonardo you are saying that this animal causes sicknesses such as cold and other sicknesses that cannot be healed by healers," Ronald asked his brother with a strange look.

"Exactly Ronald you are always useful during times such as this. I want to tell you guys, these tiny animals cause sicknesses and they are under my control. So basically I can kill anyone anytime, including you guys. All I want is your support and trust as I led our empire. Can I have it?"

Leonardo asked stretching forth his hands.

"You have my support, Emperor Leonardo Antonio Sweets," said Tony.

"After all we can never fight against you. We will die trying so."

"Thanks, Tony, I appreciate what you just did. So what about you guys do you join me or die.?"

"You have our support, Emperor Leonardo Antonio Sweets." Both princes said without hesitation. They were terrified to do so.

"Leonardo, can you please tell us how you were able to contact these animals and how you use their abilities to kill without moving?" Ralph asked with curiosity.

' it is not like I can tell them, I don't even understand how or why they contacted me in the first place. I am. still scared of them and l don't also know much about them. But all I can say is I have them around me.'

" I won't tell you because you don't deserve to know. Go and find out yourself and remember tell no soul. If you disobey this order you would die without realizing it."

"Okay, we understand Emperor we won't go against your words."

" So with everything is done let's head back to the capital city and announce me as THE NEW EMPEROR."

When Leonardo's soldiers on the mountain climbed down, they began to chant.

"ALL HAIL EMPEROR LEONARDO ANTONIO SWEETS" with the other three princes. They were happy because their leader had been crowned emperor and also none of the soldiers lost their lives.

They swore loyalty and devotion to the new emperor and went back to the capital city rejoicing.

---

When the Emperor heard the news of Leonardo's victory he panicked and decided to escape from the palace. 

He knew Leonardo was coming for his life. He took a few of his riches and royal mages with him to protect him.

He hid in an abandoned house on the outskirts of the capital city and enjoyed his life there.

On a rainy night where the lighting stroked the sky and thundered sounded like a beating drum. The emperor was killed, he was killed by Leonardo as revenge for his mother.

 But beforefore the emperor's death Leonardo had a conversation with him.

"Father, how are you?" Leo said with all smiles.

When the emperor saw Leonardo he was stupefied. He didn't know how Leonardo found him. He just couldn't understand why and how he found him.

"Guards kill this bastard right now. Kill him now." The emperor shouted at top of his lungs.

The Emperor shouted and shouted but no one heeded his words. At that point, he knew his death was near.

"Father doesn't worry, I have taken care of them already. I just want questions before I kill you. What happened to my mother. I want you to tell me now?"

Leo asked his father calmly despite the anger he had towards his father.

" You want to know what happened to your mother. Hmm, I see I killed her and gave her body to the dogs of the slums. It was such a sight to see a bitch getting eaten by a real bitch. I always feel horny when I remember that scene."

The emperor answered honestly with a satisfied look on his face.

" I know that, but why did you kill her? Why?"

"Simply because I never liked her and you. She wanted to be loved by a street rat. How can I accept that? A beautiful noble such as herself love a rat. How is that possible. So I simply caught her and raped her. And the result of that rape is you. You are a son I never liked and seeing your face just makes me angry."

Leonardo wanted to cry but he couldn't he knew as an emperor he had to let go of such emotions to become the ideal ruler. He took out his sword and sliced off his father's hands.

He got away from his and said "EAT"

When he finished saying that rats, mice, spiders, and ants began to feast on the former emperor.

His cries and wails weren't heard because of the rain and by morning he was just a skeleton with no form.

Leonardo then commanded dogs to feast on his bones for his mother.

When he got back to the palace he has crowned the new EMPEROR and ruled the empire with his brothers.

A.N( So why hasn't Leo killed every solider?)

5