Chapter 1
77 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can see two entities spiral through space, past stars and planets alike. Their parts shift between dimensions. You can see them dancing in the infinite darkness of space.

You did not know what was happening. All you know is that you just went to sleep yesterday, but suddenly you end up in this place.

You feel your body floating in the infinite darkness did now know what to do. You try to move close to the entity dancing around the universe, but you cannot reach them even when you try your hardest.

After trying for who knows long, you decide to give up and stay where you are watching as the two entities move to start to change.

They stop their movement before suddenly they start to run at each other when the two entities collide, the universe shake and cracks like glass. The force of them crashing make the universe break.

You can feel the force pushing you to a crack that appears behind you. You don't know where this crack will take you, but you can see a planet that looks like Earth behind the crack.



[What kind of Earth will you appear into?] [Pick One]

[] Earth A - This Earth is just like yours but slightly old dated. This world still has yet reached the year of 2000 A.D. However, on your way flying to this planet, you catch a glimpse of hidden society being covered by a curtain made of mystic power. Behind this curtain, you can see people holding a stick in their hand and doing some miracle. They change a chicken into a sofa, and you can see them creating water out of nowhere.

[+] You will be transported into Harry Potter World.

[] Earth B - This Earth is just like yours, but this Earth is not as modern as your Earth. This planet is still clean of pollution, unlike your planet. You can catch a glimpse of exotic energy as you fly toward this planet. This energy is inside every living being on this planet. You can see people do a weird hand movement before spewing a massive fireball from their mouth or raising a stone wall from the ground.

[+] You will be transported into Naruto World.

[] Earth C - This Earth is just like yours, but at the same time, it is not. You can catch a glimpse of another world within that world. It is like a pocket dimension created by the chaotic energy of the universe. You can see humans still walking on Earth, but you can see many beings that look human, but you know that they are not. You can see a human holding or wearing a weird device to fight against those power in the shadow. You wonder what kind of device is that.

[+] You will be transported into DxD World.

[] Earth D - This Earth is very different from yours. This planet is filled with water. Not only that, this world is several times bigger than yours. You catch a glimpse of many people having a weird power after eating a weird fruit on the way there. However, the side effect of this fruit is that you will never be swimming for the rest of your life.

[+] You will be transported into One Piece World.

[] Earth E - You can see a world just like yours, but this world is filled with something you did not know. There is a being that always appears around the world to destroy humanity or enslave them. However, on the way to this planet, you catch a glimpse of Seven individuals who protect the world from this being, but before you reach this planet, you can hear what they are called, Demon King, Godslayer, and Campione.

[+] You will be transported into Campione World.



As you are about to get into the planet, you can see a piece of the universe that is cracked by the two powerful entities falling toward you before it gets absorbed by your body.

When you fully absorb the shard, you can feel your entire being filled with something that you did not know.



[Choose your starting power!] [Pick One!]

[] Fire is not the answer, it was the question, and the answer is yes - Sky Flame (KHR) - When you have Sky Flames, there isn't doubts that you can be a true leader for your people to your family, the main traits of this power are the Harmonization the capability to balance perfectly the forces be yours or others, the power of attracting talented persons by bring them home under you and become their Sky, your charisma is out of charts to the point that your friends wouldn't dare to think about betrayal and your chosen family will have the potential of becoming flame active. Be creative! The world is your Oyster.

[] I can turn into a three-headed dragon. Your argument is invalid - Sovereign Rune (Suikoden) - When you have Sovereign Rune, you will have very high immunity, to the point almost absolute, to magic and power to transform into a three-headed Golden Dragon. You will have a very durable scale in the Dragon Form that not many attacks can pierce through. Not only that, this rune represents an absolute rule. That means every follower will always follow you like a cult member who sees you as their god. However, beware. Absolute power will absolutely corrupt as this rune is sentient.

[] I used to be an adventurer like you, then a naked person blasts me away with their shout - Thu'um (Skyrim) - The voice of the dragon is something that can alter reality. Each word generates power that not many mortals can comprehend. Mortal can learn how to say the world, but you can break reality when shouting it. You will get a knowledge of all the Dragon Language, but it is up to you to combine them to create an effect that can break reality.



Vote Closed

2