Prologue to Roels 5th birthday
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why is this happening why can’t I shake this thing it knows exactly where I’m at no matter how hard I try to hide why does it always know.’ (This is Roel talking in head btw don’t know if it confuses anyone)

To figure out how roel got in this predicament we need to go back 3 days ago.

It has been 4 years and 11 months since roel was born roel was sitting in the castle watching some sort of cartoon on tv about  bears and them caring for each other. It was an appropriate show for a 4 year just not roel.

“Why am I sitting and watching this.” Roel sitting down on a couch with his knees up to face said tiredly. Although Roel wanted to move away and do something else like reading or figuring out ways to make new magic spells.

“I want to stop watching this but whenever I want to move my body it doesn’t let me and I do find this cartoon quite interesting maybe I’ll watch it for 5 more minutes”. Roel was being influenced by his child body he has a  mindset of a man with 200 plus years of age but the instincts of a child are not gonna go away because of that. 

“Roel I need to talk to you about a matter.” Roels father Angelo sat down on the couch next to Roel he grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

“Yes father.” Roel turned away from the tv and looked at his father.

“I’m here to tell you about your possible future fiancée.”

“Fiancée”? Roel tilted his head at his fathers statement.

‘Father said possible fiancée so is she the top contender or is it my choice if I want to have her as a fiancée or my parents and the parents of the girl.’

“Yes she’s from your mothers side of the family she’s your cousin and the daughter of the your mothers brother.”

“My cousin, but aren’t we related we can’t get married.” This was inbreeding, in both of Roels past  worlds siblings were allowed to marry but they were not allowed to have kids simply because of the defects it would have to a persons mana or ki this world was also the same from what Roel could tell.

“That’s how it would be normally but she possesses the black race bloodline.”

“What does that have to do with us being able to get married.”

“Over time people who possesses the silver race bloodline have their genes changed and this is very much true for people who possess the pure silver race bloodline.”

According to my father the silver race bloodline changes a persons genetic code. It wasn’t always like this but due to the lack of catmen possessing the silver race bloodline a evolution to where it also perfected the silver race bloodlines dna, this was the solution so that they  can breed with a brother or sister to make a child that has a better chance of possessing the pure silver race bloodline.

“So because of that she is gonna be my future fiancée?” Roel asked his father.

“She will not be your fiancée, she is the top contender for your position as a wife.” Angelo looked at son blankly but Roel felt there was something else he wanted to say so he didn’t say anything.

“Your mother and I have decided to let you choose your marriage partner, although it may be hard for you since you possess the silver race bloodline just like I fell in love with your mother when you feel certain ways I want you to tell your mother.” Although he was speaking in a monotonous voice and had a blank expression on his face somehow Roel knew he was very worried about him.

“Okay father I shall do as you say but I don’t know what it means to have those feelings do they magically show up or go is it something I convince my self I have.” Roel although knew of the concept of love due to his past life he never felt it or understood it the only love he felt in his life was familial  love from his master and two parents. Roel actively avoided woman in his 2nd life so he never had the chance to forge a bond only having sex with 4 women.

“ I can’t exactly say I just never realized my feelings for your mother and I’m not the right person to ask just promise me you’ll try to find those feelings.” Roels father looked at him his tone changed for a monotonous one to worried.

“I promise father I will do it” Roel said to Angelo he put his hands on top of his ears and made a weird gesture, his father did the same, this was a special gesture made only by catmen to signify they have made a promise and will keep it until they die.

“Good,now Roel we shall go meet her now.” Saying so Angelo got up returning to his monotonous voice and gave Roel his hand.

“What”? Roel asked questioning his father.

“Shes here today the duke brought her here to meet you she’s in the living room with your mother.”

“……” Roel stared blankly at his father his father also did the same they stayed there for about 5 minutes until a maid came in.

“Your majesty her majesty says to come now or she’ll get angry.”

“Let’s go Roel now”. Angelo not hesitating pulled roel without giving him a chance to resist. Roel still no comprehending what his father said stayed despondent until they arrived. 

“Hello duke and duchess it is very nice to meet you today.” Angelo greeted the man and woman, with black hair black eyes, black cat ears and tail with a handsome face, and the woman with long green hair and beautiful green eyes with similarly green cat ears and tail she was undeniably beautiful almost as beautiful as Roels mother. She also possessed a bloodline from the elves the green bloodline which meant she was a half Elf or one with a ancestor that had children with one her cat ancestors.

“Hello older brother.” He gave a greeting that tried to be polite but his instinct gave out that. He had a blank face and monotonous voice but it didn’t come off as natural like Roel and Angelo so it sounded very awkward.

“Geez you still are trying to imitate him aren’t you younger brother you have been doing this since you were little why don’t you imitate your big sis here huh.” Roels mother said teasing her younger brother. The duke or haruki blushed and coughed to get past his embarrassment.

“So I see that is your child he’s very much like you in terms of personality older brother he looks just like big sister though.”

“Right Right he’s very cute isn’t he.” Kaede said excitedly she could go on and on praising Roel so the duchess also said something before she can drone on.

“My my you love  Roel very much don’t you” she put a hand on her cheek and smiled gently at kaede. It was at this time that everyone focused on the two children that were there. 

“Hello I am Roel silver nice to meet you.” Roel bowed towards the littler girl who was at the couch in front of him with a polite attitude that only came off as cute since his childish voice and face didn’t make him look mature as he tried to be.

The cute little girl with black eyes and black hair looked at roel she looked just like a miniature version of her mother mother only with different colored ears and tail.

“Nice to meet you to, my name is shizuku Black.” She imitated Roels movements which also came off as cute. The three parents smiled at the two and Angelo kept a blank face.

“My my what two cute kids we have don’t we” the duchess liara said looking at the two of them.

“Kyaaaa both of them are so cute I wanna hug them and never let them go.” Kaede said loudly.  

“…….”

“……” 

Angelo and haruki both had a blank face although haruki seemed to be resisting the urge to smile because he immediately changed his smiling face to a blank one once he saw Angelo.

“So let’s leave the two cute children alone at let them play together it wouldn’t do for us to stay here now would it?” The duchess said and Kaede agreed. So Roels parents and shizukus parents told them to get to know each other and left.

This was how they met and now we can go back to Roel in the future.

“Ehehe found you!!!!” A small little girl tackled Roel to the ground laughing all the way.

“How do you keep finding me?” Roel asked with empty eyes. 

“I dunno I just know where Roel is, anyways let’s play hurry hurry I wanna play on those slides.” The girl shizuku brought Roel up and grabbed his hands to bring him to the slides in a part of the castle that was made so roel can play this was a playground that his mother forced his father to make so Roel can play here and now roel and shizuku were playing here.

‘I though she a nice child when we met but she’s way to hyper and loud never will I underestimate the black race bloodline.’ Roels cat ears and tail were drooping as the he played with shizuku the rest of the day.

20 years later

A beautiful black haired woman was sitting down on  rocking chair cradling two little baby twins a boy and a girl the girl with black hair and the boy with silver hair.

“Wahhh they are so cute” shizuku said looking at her new born baby’s than she looked towards the father.

“Yes they are very cute” Roel stood behind her placing a hand on her shoulder he was smiling something that was very rare.

“It’s only right I have my children first you know I am you first and best wife the others are not as great as me.”Shizuku said in a haughty tone.

“Yes yes how about we go show the others they are pregnant too you know and you they are your friends to you know.” 

“Yeah I should go show off to them how cute my children are, also why did you have to marry nine women you really are a playboy.” She said pouting.

“It wasn’t my intention to marry all nine of you it just happened.” Roel said with a helpless tone. 

“Well it doesn’t matter I’m your favorite and the one who has been with you the longest and I love them as family to.” Shizuku said with a gentle smile kissing Roel on his lips.

“Hehe time to go show off my children.” Shizuku got up and ran toward the door carrying the little baby’s Roel walked with her closing the door behind them.

2