Chapter Four – The Acolyte’s Holy Hole
1.4k 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the foothills below Wolf Mountain and overlooking the coastal village, Permion, stood the walled grove of the Futanari priestesses. The interior of these walls was etched with depictions of fornicating Futanari and inside of the walls was a sylvan paradise of fruit trees, oleanders, evergreen shrubs, hibiscus flowers, and soft murmuring fountains. There were also marble statues of the Futanari goddesses, like Arvena, queen of the Futanari, or the patron of all priestesses, Thallas, the goddess of love. And at the center of all of the grove's beauty was a giant tower shaped like a phallus, a building the priestesses called home and, that the residents of Permion called the Tower of Cock.

Today, inside the Tower of Cock, the sexual energy was high and palpable. Priestesses were gathered around an eighteen-year-old acolyte about to perform an initiation ceremony that would make him a futa priestess. The acolyte was nude, his body hairless, a low cut auburn wig on his head, and his body glistening as priestesses lathered every part of him in oil. Five priestesses lathered the acolyte in oil, each of them wearing short skirts, low cut tops over their busty prosthetic breasts, faces painted in makeup, and long-haired wigs ranging in colors from blonde, to redhead, pink, brunette, and black on their heads.

After they finished massaging oil all over the acolyte's limbs, over his rock hard cock, and into the crevice of his ass the priestesses grabbed the ends of red velvet ropes that hung from the ceiling and began to pass and tie the ropes underneath his arms, around his wrists and ankles, and up and over his thighs and calves. Then with expertise, they fitted the velvet ropes into knots and passed them through hooks and iron and brass eyeholes bolted and anchored into the walls and floor. 

Next, they pulled on the ropes, and as they did so the acolyte lifted into the air. By the end of all their knotting and fastening and stretching of rope, the acolyte was suspended in the air, legs and arms stretched upwards with his back facing the ground. Once this was all done, the abbess of the Tower of Cock, Zussu, stepped forward.

Even at the age of forty-one, Zussu was a stunningly beautiful futa priestess. The makeup he wore made him look still youthful with his powered and rose-colored cheeks, long sultry mascara-coated eyelashes, and blood-red lipstick-covered lips. Around his hips was fastened a short skirt that rose high enough to show the bottom half of his beautiful plump ass cheeks, and through the fabric of the skirt, his excitement showed in the form of a pitched tent caused by his stiff erection. Above his skin-tight bodice and prosthetic breasts, he wore a blazing red jeweled pectoral necklace, and due to the short cut of the bodice, his flat belly showed as well as the long string of diamonds that pierced his belly button. And on his arms and legs, he wore shimmering gold bracelets.   

"My fellow priestesses of the sisterhood," Zussu said in a loud singsong voice that echoed off the walls. "Today we are blessed with a new acolyte who will become a new priestess. This acolyte has proven they can fight like the Futa goddess of war, Khari; hunt like the moon huntress, Pia; and displayed the ability of fruit and vegetable growing like the queen consort of the divine Futas of Mount Futanari, goddess of the grain, Jaylene. But warfighting, hunting, and farming are only three of the four qualities required of a true priestess of the futa. To be a true priestess you must also display an aptitude in fucking like the Futa goddess of love, Thallas. Not only giving of cock, but also, the receiving of cock. So here we are to test this acolyte in their final test, to see if they can receive a penis like a true priestess and follower of Thalls."

Zussu then unclasped his skirt and let it fall, revealing his hairless pubic area, with his veiny penis of average length but of exceptional girth sticking proudly and erect between his legs. 

"Please my sisters," Zussu said, "prepare your abbess." 

Two priestesses appeared on their knees before Zussu's dick. Both of them kissed Zussu's cock as was the tradition when the abbess revealed herself. Next, they both held up pitchers and began pouring oil forth from them all over Zussu's penis, followed by them giving a four-hand massage onto Zussu's member, rubbing the oil into his erect flesh. When they finished they bowed low and stepped away.

Zussu then took a step forward towards the suspended acolyte. "Acolyte, are you ready to submit your Holy Hole to the church of futa?"

"Yes, my abbess," the tied-up and suspended acolyte responded. "I am ready."

"Then by the power of Thallas, I will penetrate you."  

Zussu took one final step forward till his cock was lined perfectly with the ass of the suspended acolyte and then gripping his dick he stabbed it forward into the acolyte's virgin asshole. 

The acolyte squirmed and let out a small yelp as his ass fought to resist the entry of Zussu's penis. 

"Ah it hurts," the acolyte grunted.

"It's normal for the first time," Zussu said. "You must do your breathing as you were trained."

"Yes, breathe," a priestess who stood next to the acolyte encouraged as he stroked the acolyte's cheek like a mother comforting a child. "Breathe and receive the glory of Thallas. Breathe and let your Holy Hole become one with the abbess."

Zussu pushed his penis harder at the acolyte's asshole. Again the acolyte groaned through gritted teeth. The other priestesses in the room appeared around him. One tracing soothing circles across his hairless chest, another dancing light fingers up and down his thighs. 

"You can do it," the priestess who rubbed his cheek in a motherly way encouraged. "Just breathe and your Holy Hole will open."

The acolyte heeding the motherly priestess's words and remembering his training began to exhale and inhale sharply. The breathing was having the desired effect and the acolyte's anus began to give way to Zussu's cock. In the next instant, Zussu's penis slipped into acolyte's asshole all the way to the hilt.

"I'm inside you," Zussu announced. "Your Holy Hole is no longer closed, but has been opened by the power of cock."

A muted cheer escaped the lips of the gathered priestesses. They smiled, grinned, and even stroked themselves underneath their skirts at the sight of seeing Zussu's cock planted fully into the acolyte's asshole. 

"You did it," the motherly priestess smiled down at the strung-up acolyte. Then the priestess leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "Your initiation is almost complete."

The acolyte looked up feebly at the priestess who had just kissed him. "Is it true, the abbess is completely in me?"

"Yes, dear one," the priestess nodded approvingly. "Now comes the important part. Say the words."

The acolyte turned from the priestess and looked towards Zussu and began reciting the litany that is required of all acolytes at the juncture when they have their first penis completely sheathed inside of them. 

"My abbess," the acolyte began, "I, Grusio, a simple servant of the great Futa goddesses, offer my Holy Hole to the priestesses of the church of futa, and to all who pray at the church in accordance to the will of Thallas, goddess of love. Please, abbess, seed me. Please, abbess, make me pregnant."

Zussu grinned at the acolyte. "By the will of Thallas, it shall be done."

Then Zussu's hips began to move. He pulled back, his cock sliding out of the ass cheeks, and then he pushed forward, his cock poking right back in between them. Grusio yelped, his voice full and feminine. Again Zussu repeated the action of pulling back and pushing forward.

"Oh by the goddesses, I feel it!" Grusio called out. "Make me pregnant, my abbess. Please, make me pregnant."

Zussu smiled as he picked up speed with his pounding hips, falling into a rhythm. Hearing Grusio's demands of being made pregnant reminded Zussu of the time when he received his first ass fucking. He too had begged the abbess who took his virginity to impregnate him. 

The priestesses around the suspended Grusio and the now power fucking Zussu began chanting.

"Pregnant! Pregnant! Pregnant!" 

Grusio for his part began moaning in pleasure as Zussu's fucking him no longer hurt. It felt wonderful and he was moaning and huffing in wild abandon as he swung back and forth from the suspended ropes from all of Zussu's hard powerful thrusts. Soon the excitement was too much for Grusio and his dick began to twitch.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," Grusio screamed.

Grusio's penis shot forth a long thick jet of semen that fell in an arch across his belly, followed by other spurts of cum.

"Look," a priestess exclaimed, "He's cumming hands-free!"

Excited gasps filled the air from all the other priestesses.

"By the holy power of Thallas, look at him spurt," another priestess said.

"Could this be the one?" another priestess whispered excitedly.

Only Zussu wasn't fazed. He just kept on fucking Grusio's ass. Years ago, Zussu had cum when his ass was fucked the first time too. Not only that, he had fucked many virgin acolytes' assholes since becoming abbess and made them cum from the fucking he pounded into their asses as well. Zussu felt it was an important thing to be able to do as an abbess. Despite all the virgins he had seen ejaculate during their first fucking, himself included, none of them had gotten pregnant before. Still, the sight of an acolyte cumming during the first piercing of his Holy Hole never failed to create excitement among the observing priestesses. Everyone always thought it was a fulfillment of the words of the prophecy. The words of which were the cornerstone of the Church of Futa:

 

He will live and dress as a Futa

 His ass will be a vagina

When losing his virginity

 He'll ejaculate involuntarily

A sign that he is a true slut

 He cums only from his butt

His love of anal fun

 Is how you know he's the chosen one

The first man on earth

 To be pregnant and give birth

 

Prophecy or no prophecy Zussu still had a job to do and ignored the excitement around the room and kept on fucking Grusio's ass with wild abandon. 

"Oh abbess," Grusio cried. "Oh abbess, it feels wonderful."

The other priestesses giggled and stroked themselves giddily. They all had lost their virginity to Zussu and had been fucked by him countless times since and knew how wonderful it felt to have Zussu's cock pounding away at you, and were happy that Grusio could now experience it for himself. 

Shortly, Zussu's pounding became faster and his breathing just as labored as the acolyte he was fucking. The point of ejaculation had reached Zussu and he pushed in deep into the acolyte with one final hard thrust and his cock twitched and throbbed as he released his seed into Grusio's hole.

"Ah, I am cumming," Zussu announced. 

Leaning hard over the acolyte Zussu emptied himself into Grusio's asshole. Once he felt the last spurt of cum finish from his dick he pulled out. "Now, you are truly a sister and official priestess of the Church of Futa, may my seed form a child in you."

 

***

 

After Zussu witnessed the rest of the priestesses present for the Opening of the Holy Hole ceremony take turns fucking Grusio, he returned to his chambers at the top of the Tower of Cock and bathed. When the bath was completed he dressed in a fresh skimpy outfit, redid his makeup, stepped onto the balcony that led from his room, and looked out over the grove. 

It was full of priestesses and men all lost in lovemaking. He smiled at the sight. All the men who came to the grove to fuck the priestesses paid a tithe to do so which kept the Tower of Cock's coffers full. There were in total sixty-two priestesses under Zussu's control. Each of them a warrior, each of them a farmer, each a huntress, and each of them an expert in the art of lovemaking.  

Zussu's eyes left the orgiastic scene in the grove and then looked out over the village of Permion. A village for all intents and purposes he was the ruler of. Yes, the village had its headman, but even the headman came to Zussu for council and final word on important decisions.

It was early afternoon and the skies were filled with graying clouds. It was clear it would rain soon. Still, despite the signs of oncoming rain the village was alive with its usual activity. 

The fishermen were out to sea in their boats, the women in the surf collecting seawater in buckets from which they made salt, and in the village, the farmers worked in their paddies cultivating beans and rice. Permion was a small village, but it was Zussu's village, and he was proud of it, and even more proud to be its abbess. As Zussu watched over the village, something in the distance, up the road that led out of the forest and into the village caught Zussu's eye. 

Men beating drums, blowing horns, and waving giant banners were emerging out of the village. There were many of them, appearing in a long line, making their way to the village. It looked like a small approaching army. Zussu's first thought was that it was danger. In these troubled times, there were so many different warlords running amuck through the countryside, one could never be sure, which is why every priestess in the Tower of Cock was a trained warrior. 

Then looking closer, Zussu saw it was not an enemy's symbol on the waving banners. No, it was the symbol of the empress. This could mean only one thing, the empress was on their way to Permion. Zussu had never meant the empress, but he knew that the empress was famous for bestowing gifts onto abbesses that were loyal and faithful. By the futas, Zussu has always been good to the empress, always giving his share of tithes to the head of the empire. Was the empress coming to Permion to show their appreciation? 

Whatever reason for the empress' visit, Zussu knew that he would have to do something to make an impression of the empress today. Having favor at court could not only enrich one, but it also came with power. Zussu knew immediately this was going to be a day that would forever change the course of his life. As he smiled, the first drop of rain fell.   

 

7