Chapter 10
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ship survived weathered storms that was in the sea and was moving slow almost looked like it wasn't moving, mist surrounding them, the men exhausted Olaf looked and decided to have the ravens released and so the sat to see if there was in deed land.time pasting and the mens morale was low, when one of them got up and start talking about how this trip was cursed and that the was no land in the west and finally that it was all Olaf fault but Harold took to the defenses of his brother and told the warrior to sit down, but the man continued his runt, Olaf got up walked to him pulled out a knife to stab him and threw him in to the sea, as they wait to see if the ravens did or did not come would determine whether there was land or not, short while later the could he bird chirping which gave them a low feeling and Harold said 'so we have failed there is no land and we will die in this sea with no food' but Olaf looked and noticed something else 'those are not the sounds of ravens but seagulls' which brought elations to the rest of the men as this proved that there was land and it was near by, Harold stood up  and told the men to row the boat in the direction of the seagulls while Olaf stood at the front of the ship letting all in as all his hopes and dreams was scoring true that there was land while the mist cleared which showed land in the distance coming closer. He looked and knew this was the opportunity for him to find as he suddenly realized that he ambitions had not been satisfied but only grown and maybe when he goes back he can take the sit of jarl to help him in his pursuit off the west. On the beach there is a monk who was walking when he looked to the sea he saw a ship with dragon shaped front and knew that it was an omen and ran to church nearby to warn the other monks about what was coming. Later the bells were ringing to which got the monks moving and the an old monk who seemed the leader came and asked what was happen and why the bells were ringing to which the young monk who came from the beach told his tale and said the demons are coming, after which the old monk told them to go to the monastery and hide inside it.

While the ship that was seen had just land on the shore of the land the had seen and the first man to get of the ship was Olaf who stood on the beach with a smile, and noticed a large building close by and knew that would be his target to which he turned to his men and told them to get ready.

0