Chapter 11
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Viking warriors after getting their paint on their faces and ready their weapons looked to Olaf who stood before them said, 'the people in that building know that we are here,no need to throw your lives even to impress the gods,' Olaf turned around and shouted 'for Odin and for Valhalla!' And the men did the same as the moved to the monastery,when they reached it they noticed that no one attacked and it looked like everyone was hidden as this was different from their raids to the east where they would be attacked by people when the came, they looked and Olaf looked to floki and said open the gate, which left floki happy while he did it, once it was done Olaf shouted 'shield wall' and the men formed it and walked through the monastery and were confused by the last of resistance as this was unusual for them but Olaf was taking it in curious about the land and how it seemed better than their own but his thoughts where interrupted when he heard voice in the largest building in the monastery and told the men to open it up. To which Harold knocked it open and when they enter they saw men with no hair on the top of their heads and looked to have no weapons and this left the Vikings confused as they never seen this before and Olaf walk to the old man who seemed in charge looked at him and hit him with his axe killing which led to the other monks scattering and the Vikings chasing them will killing them. Harold chased one and kill the monk he heard whimpers near what happen to the where the toilets are and walk to it and could still he the whimpers and opened it but the smell was bad but it did not deter him from going in and killing the monk.

While floki was walking he notice a monk enter a building and followed and could the monk try to grab parchments which got him interested as he held it and noticed there was words written on it and it look like they used materials which never been in Norway and this got him giddy and he placed the parchment on the fire but the monk saw this and was not happy about and went to floki to get him to stop it which got him stabbed for it and floki went back to looking at how the parchment was catching on fire real quickly and on to grab more and started burning more, Olaf walked with two men in to a building and what they saw left them speechless as the room was filled with treasure and it was left all in the open one of the men said 'I don't understand, why do they leave all their treasure unprotected?' Eric walked around and said 'is there a magical spell that protects them,' Olaf laughed and said 'may be their god protects it' they looked to a man on the cross and Eric said 'this man is said he can't protect thing' and the other Viking agreed and said 'he's not alive like Thor or Odin.' They continued to look at the treasures but they heard a creaking noise and the Vikings stopped moving and Olaf looked and pointed where it came from and walked to it and pulled the monk and was about to kill him but the monk shouted 'please mercy!' But it was in Norse tongue,Which got Olaf to stop and look at him and asked him 'how can you speak out language?' The monk still scared answered that he has travelled to different places to pass the word of god and he has learned a lot through his time and repeated not to kill him, Olaf stood in front of him in thought of how this man from this land can be of good use and may even give more information about this land and if there may be more in the west.

0