Chapter 3
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The call was regarding about the offer that was to be made for the script, since Todd was helping in the negotiations he was able to get 100 thousand dollars for the script and if he can come the next day to sign to which john agreed immediately and after hanging up the call was left in a daze as this would allow him to make the plan and finance the film that he can make for the Blair the witch which can allow him to make money and allow more scripts to be unlocked from the system.

He stayed the day planning on what would be needed for the film to make such as cameras,crew members and looking for which studio would be more inclined to take the film after it's done and which would give the best offer to him then went to bed ready to go the next day.

The day was early on Monday when he went to the universal studio where he met with Todd and another member who was part of universal his name was Marvin Cortez who greeted john brought out the contract and after looking at it and seeing nothing wrong with it signed it and was informed that it will arrive the next day and he left with Todd.

While walking out he asked Todd if there is any agency that he can work with to which Todd was surprised and asked why,john told him of his plans and Todd warn him to be careful but saw the look in john eyes the same look he had when he wanted to make his first film and knew he would not be able to stop him and told of a small agency he could use and they went their own ways.

John went to the agency called BMA artists which was small but it's owner was a good man.

Helen hosick was in the office worried how long she would be able to keep a her office open with the lack of talented actors or director There was knock on the door and came in john who spoke to her about the need to get an agent who can help in getting members for the crew and cast and spoke details of the film and how he would finance himself in all things and the came to Ana agreement and sign a contract, she informed john that she would give a list and they can meet by the end of the week to see which candidate he would like and he left the office afterwards.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

1