Chapter 6
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John was in thought as his plan was to be adjusted since he would be meeting a different studio than the one that was planned but he saw this opportunity and decided on taking it but was surprised that artisan rejected considering that in his world they are the studio that released the film which made him realize that things may not go the same way as it did in his world the same here,he was snapped out of his thoughts when he arrived at the office, which happened to be 20th century studios.

This studio was know as the big 6 studios in Hollywood and once was one of the leaders in terms of films they had released films through the 80s and 90s such as the die hard series which appears in this world as well and other films such as Oldboy which is A man, held captive for no apparent reason for years, is given a cell phone, money and expensive clothes and released. Unless he finds out the identity of his captor, an even worse fate awaits him. This films gave it great features and awards but isn't eh in the 2000s they haven't made good movies and they were flops such as The Alamo which lost them over 100 million dollars and  mars needs moms which lost them over 200 million and this has been a continuous trend for them and so they have reduced the films and are looking for lower budget films and this showed that john had the opportunity to make profit from this film but only if he played this right.

He entered and gave his name to the receptionist who took him to the office and told him that her boss would come soon,they sat and waited for a few minutes before an old man came in and offered his name as Charles and told john that he was David uncle and that was interested in the film that David saw cause he trusted his nephew's instincts,and john presented the film and they watch after 83 minutes later Charles looked back and ask about the horror film and how it was to be presented since he was interested in the film, john talked about how its promotional marketing campaign listed the actors as either "missing" or "deceased", this would make people interested in this film and how it can bring people to the film and this left Charles surprised as this was swell thought out plan and that it came from someone so young but he didn't know john stole this idea from his old world.

Charles look at john and offered half a million to buy the film rights, but john objected and asked for 50 percent of the box office but Charles rejected this and they argued for a while but they soon came to agreement where if the film make 10 million john would make 10 percent of the box office, 20-50 million would be 20 percent, 51-99 million would be 35 percent of the box office and above 100 million would allow john half the box office money but if the box office is less than 5 million then john would only get 250 thousand for the film and Lose the rights to 20 century studios,Charles told john that he has to show the CEO this contract and film but the contract should be done by the end of the week and he will call john to come, the shook hands and both walked out of the office feeling as the winners of this deal.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

1