Chapter 7
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The week flew by john kept him self busy by assisting in the editing of the project x film which allowed him to end his time  at the site since the film was completed, john got a call to come in by 4 in the afternoon and he looked at he's watch and saw he still had time, when Todd approached him and told him that he would help get to another crew when there is an opportunity to which john was grateful as he would still need to work for a while till the film was released.

John to a taxi to the office of Charles where he got the contract to look over before signing the paperwork, and they talked about the films release which would start on the 14th of September and the current date was August 12th which have fox studios a month to spread the world and use the marketing method that was planned but all this was left to fox who would use their media pages to push the film interest's to the customersafter which he left with a smile on his face as he hopes that things end well and with the way media is more greater in 2010 than it is in in his old world when the film Blair the witch came out in the 90s so the profit may be more but in his heart he is worried that it may not work as things in this world may be different but he could not doubt himself now as things have been played in to motion.

Now he had to plan what to do for the month and more since he didn't have the finances to do nothing and he would have to wait weeks of the films release before getting the finance from fox studios, so he went home and looked through information on which studio would be hiring people to work on movie projects,then he realized that he could get his agent Helen todo for him  and she had better contacts than him so he took his phone and called when she picked up the call he asked ' Helen are the any movie projects that I can help with for the weeks tills my film is released?' Helen replied 'sure I can look into it and see if there is any projects that would welcome you especially since you do have experience and have have sold a script am sure there studios that would be happy to take you in for their projects,' to which john thanked her and ended the call and went to lay on his bed and was looking through the scripts that are in his system, one document looked very enticing to which was the marvel document as in this world marvel comics was dead as they were having the same issues as they did and were in bankruptcy and were never able to over come it, and the spider man rights were acquired by Sony Columbia and filmed but the 5 films that had Tobey maguire and Andrew Garfield had been done earlier and released but they didn't do well and were seen as not profitable venture and soon by 2011 the Spider-Man rights would go back to marvel which gave john a smile and in his he said 'now this does put a smile on my face.'

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

2