Chapter 8
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

while john was looking through the scripts in his system, over at fox studios Charles was working on with the marketing of fox to order to ensure the plan worked and sent the cast who worked in the in film out of media seen locations to keep up the mystery and got the social media teams such as Facebook and others and they where releasing the trailer which was getting a lot of buzz and there was interest in the international market but it was slow build up as people were trying to figure out and that's why the release date was set in a month on the opening week in 1100 films through North America with the option to expand if it does well. Charles had calculated that the box office of the film will be between 5 to 20 million dollars on and the contract does suit them well, as they need to use social media and simple Marketing methods which will not cost them and with profits covering them they will be able to tell the other studios that they are not doing badly when it comes to making profits, and if it doesn't it would not hurt them since the costs are low,but something was nagging him and it had to do with john with the way he wanted 50 percent with over 100 million which made him think that's john was confident that it would be profitable but him and the shareholders of fox dismissed it since it was highly unlikely that a horror would be so profitable, so he smiled to himself and called the his marketing team to get the trailer out on their international channels and make it very noticeable. 

A few days past john didn't do much he visited the project x to see if there are anything Todd need but they claimed non was need, so he was around home for the time till he got a call from Helen who was excited as she wanted to him to come to her office as she thought this news needed to be said face to face as he would be interested in the project that she got, john interested told that he would be the in 30 minutes, left his home and went to her agency after he arrived at the office and sat with Helen he asked 'what's the exciting news you have that you wanted to tell me in person is it a big film that wants to go assist in,' he was curious, as Helen looked at him and told him 'it's not a film but a tv series and the want you to start on the third week of August and the shoot will cover the entire September time as. The will cover shoring of episodes, it would be longer but the want to give others a chance at experience in assisting the crew and d they were interested in your resume.' This left john surprised as now he didn't know that it was a tv show that the was going to help, he didn't have a proble as long as they help him over the timeline till his film release and for his agent to be excited it must be a good tv show so he looked at Helen and asked 'which tv series is it?" To which Helen smiled and said "breaking bad" which left john surprised as this was one of his favorite tv shows in his past life and now he will have the opportunity to help direct the episodes.

I have made my own pat reon so it would help if the is support and allow me to make more content

Pat reon..com/Typicaldream

1