Chapter 9
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breaking bad was a show that was Set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, between 2008 and 2010, Breaking Bad follows Walter White, a meek high school chemistry teacher who transforms into a ruthless player in the local methamphetamine drug trade, driven by a desire to financially provide for his family after being diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.this was a show that was released on the AMC network and allowed this show to create records in his world the show was nominated for 248 awards and won 92 of the and in his timeline they were put in the world records for the highest ratings for a tv show which showed him and everyone how good the show was and it ran for 5 seasons with a movie,the third season was completed so john figured the was making the fifth season and he had a smile on his face and asked which episode would be be making first, to which Helen looked at the paper and said "it's episode three which will be directed by David slade who will be making his first time directing a television episode,' which left john to think and agreed, so he left with the materials that had to do with the episode and went home to study and see where they can improve the material after all that he went to use the internet to check on the progress of the his film promotion which he noticed had gathered a lot of buzz which left him pleased with the situation.

The time flew by and john himself in Albuquerque, New Mexico to join the crew for the episode, after confirming his identity entered and met a man who looked familiar and realized it was skip who was swell know editor of breaking bad and approached him and told him of his experience which made skip interested and the both spoke and skip showed him around the set and introduced him to the entire team including Brayan Cranston which left john happy about it he didn't think in his life that he would meet him so soon, while they were walking john asked skip about the director, to which skip stopped looked around came close to and said "be careful of David,he has a bad reputation," to which left john surprised and asked 'why, what did he do to gain that kind of reputation?' Skip told him of all the issues that surrounded him such as the illegal products he took in his body such as cannabis and that he was know for making actress sleep with him in order to get a part in a film such the rumor he slept with Rachel weisz and this affected her reputation but it hasn't been proven cause he has powerful friends.'

This left john in as problematic situation since he didn't want to get involved in a situation where he can problems that can affect him in this industry never before his film came out, he looked to skip and asked if David was temperamental to which skip nooded, which left john in some what difficult position as he was to work with David as he's assisting director but all that was interrupted when a man came to the site with authority and looked around and shouted 'who is Johnny Lawrence?' To which skip looked at john and john answered with 'me,' the man said 'come with me,' and they both left to speak in private, the man said 'my name is steward and I am the Senior Channel Manager at AMC Networks International' which surprised john as this man was a big shoot in in the network and said 'sir what would you need me to do' to which steward said ' I need you to be director of this episode.'

0