Chapter 10
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John stood there not sure what was happening as he was told to be the director of this episode of the show and looked at steward and asked him 'what happened to David in order for you to ask me to be the director?' Steward looked at him and said ' he was arrested when he was coming, with a bag full with cannabis and it looks like it won't go away so the amc business is citing all connections with as this case may become bigger, but the problem is that we can't get anyone in the short time and we need someone to start and so I check on you and you have experience work closely with Todd Williams and so I called him to see if you could lead the episode to which he said you have the potential to be a great script writer and director and that you only need to be given the chance and with an endorsement like that how can I refuse plus you have made yourself familiar with the work, so will you do it?' John stood there in though happy for this opportunity and noted that to thank good for he's endorsement and said 'am more than happy to do it,' which gave steward a smile and walked to the studio set to announce that john would be taking over as director and to follow his lead.

After all that was taken care of john called on the relevant cast that needed to perform the part of the episode that showed on the script was Marie attends another open house, this time presenting herself to its owners as the globetrotting wife of an illustrator, but she exits swiftly after the agent from the previous house recognizes her. Outside, the agent accuses her of stealing and they tussle over Marie's purse. It falls to the ground, revealing a picture frame Marie lifted from inside, with the photo of the couple as irrefutable proof of her theft. And that this would take time to do.

He new this scene inside and out and just had to bring it to the screen,he sat on his chair and when everyone was in position he shouted action. Three weeks had past and all the scenes for the show had been been done and now all that was left for the group was to do the post editing which fell under skip's per-view and john was acknowledged by steward for his work and how well the crew got together and john was well compensated for his time as the director and now knew that he would need to be checking on Blair the witch as it would be coming out on this day and he wanted to keep in contact with Charles as he wanted to know the opening and how much the film could get.

Blair the witch would be released on Wednesday, September 14, 2010 at the Angelika Film Center in New York City before expanding to 25 cities at the weekend. It expanded nationwide on September 30, on the opening the film made 40 million from 1,101 locations, placing at number two in the United States box office, surpassing the science fiction horror film Sea deep and the film Brides on the run. 

0