Chapter 11
114 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second week of the release of the film Blair the witch, fox studios saw the box office and decided to expand to 2500 cinemas across North America and they were able to collect 35 million on the second week which showed that the film was able to make 75 million in the two weeks of September and fox was able to cover the costs and make a massive profits and soon the same film would be released on the international market.

In the office of fox studios sat Charles who was meant to be happy about how a film the was made on a hand held camera was about to hit 100 million by the third week and that fox made profits from nothing, but Charles knew that after they reach the mark that half of the box office would go to john and was looking at whether john was able to predict such a thing as this film making such a big impact on the market but he decided not to think about it and look at the positive that the studio was able to make millions on slow budget film and it would help with lots of the issues of the business,so Charles leaned and though on john and what kind of future he will have, after all he was able to make a script that universal studios wanted and from the information that they got it was pretty good this showed that john says talent as a writer and from his time studying under Todd Williams and his work with amc this told him that he would be a good director and could direct films and tv series and he would have the financial power in the future to do what he wanted so the question that Charles was left with was what john would do next and decided to keep and eye on him.

In another place in Los Angeles this happen to be the studios of artisan where Noel happen to be sitted with David and said 'I can't believe this film is making this kind of profits, what kind of sense do people have to watch this kind of film?' David looked at him sad that his boss squandered chance to take this film and keep this studio from bankruptcy, now they will have to soon look for buyers or close this business and he decide to answer his boss question 'it's because of their marketing strategy that it's working so well for the film,' this caught Noel attention and looked at David telling him to explain and so David continued ' they set up the film as if it did really happen and on the weeks that john handed the film to fox they started to make posts on social media about the film as if the people went missing and how this could be a live footage of what happened, this was down to gain the curiosity of the people and get them to the movies to confirm it with their own eyes which form the numbers that the cinema are making shows that it's doing well,' Noah sat there in thought and taking in all the information that he was and started regretting taking john lightly and putting down the movie if he didn't he would the one benefiting from the film not fox but there is nothing that could be done about it but regret it.

In Albuquerque on the studio that was set there was john telling the cast that filming was over which brought them happiness and they were allowed to take a few days break before they had to come back and perform for the next episode and they said their good byes to john who would be leaving and congratulating him for the success of his film and john talked to skip as he felt he was closest with and went back to LA.

After getting back to his home he heard a ring on his door and went to check who it was and saw it was Helen and let her in 'congratulations on you being the director I heard you did a good job there,' Helen said to which john nooded and said 'thanks, it wa seats since they were all nice and hard working,' Helen smiled and said 'well your movie is doing well,' john smiled and said 'yes it is and the results show that it will go over 200 million by the end of the films run,' and Helen nodded to it and asked 'so after are you interested in directing another tv show or this time I can get you to lead an film," which looked and her and said 'no Ian not interested in directing a film for someone else for awhile not,' this left Helen shocked and asked 'why, is because of the money that you want to take a real from it, that's understandable,' john still smiling said 'no it's not because of that,' he took a pause why leaning his head back on his couch and said 'am thinking of buying my own studio'.

0