Rose: Fruit People?
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I fell from the sky, I dived down and opened my wings mere seconds before landing, causing a lot of dust to rise up around me. 

dusting off my wings, I looked down to see had ripped my shirt open in the back when growing my wings out.

I sighed as I looked to the heavens and prayed for any type of clothing from this era, only to stop when the wind blew causing an article of clothing to slap me in the face and fall into my hands. It was a rather plain white kimono that had a high back to keep my now long white hair out of my face. It had turned white after my recent death.

Teleporting the clothing onto me after shrinking my wings, I was surprised to feel holes for my wings that were made in the back.

The dust was finally clearing and I was able to take in my surroundings a bit making out two figures in a alert stance.


(Kagome Pov)


We had been walking for a while through the mountains. The air was tense after our discovery of the many human fruits we found in the river.

But as soon as a shadow appeared overhead, we looked up, seeing a streak of white light going down towards us.

Inuyasha quickly pulled me out of the way while Miroku simply jumped back by himself.

Inuyasha drew his sword while Miroku prepared himself to remove the spell beads on his right hand. As the dust settled, and the light faded, a figure was revealed from within.

"That was certainly unexpected." said a feminine voice from the falling dust, causing Miroku to falter.


(Zara's Pov)


"Now the question remains as to where I am..." I muttered while picking up my torn clothes and folding them.

"Ah, it looks like I have good luck today! There are travelers here!" I said as I smiled and walked out, pushing the dust away completely with a small burst of wind. 

Walking over to the trio with a friendly wave I stopped walking immediately. And as I did so, a large sword fell to the tip of my neck.

"Inuyasha! What are you doing, she could be friendly!"

"Inuyasha? As in the Inuyasha?" I asked as I looked over his features.

"And who's asking?" he asked snarkily.

I sneered in distaste of his attitude. 

"I'm Zara Ichimei. I have come in search of Kagome and her friends and- Hey, do you have to point that thing at me?" I yelled as I backed away.

"Inuyasha, Sit!Kagome yelled. I snickered to myself as I watched him fall to the ground with a thud. 

"Thanks for that he really was being a real pain. To be honest I'm not much for the whole formal talk and since you're from the modern world, I can talk like normal." I said with a amile.

"Are you from the future too?"  she asked curiously. 

"In a way, yes. but I'm from further ahead." 

"further?" she asked.

"the year 2021 actually. There's a pandemic going on back there but hey, I got hit by a truck and died. So who am I to complain?"

"Hold on, you died?" Miroku asked curiously.

"Yes, only temporarily though, which is because I apparently did the gods a great favor."

"A favor for the gods?" He questioned further.

I sighed and decided to explain what I could.

"I saved a little boy from being hit by a truck. Apparently, the kid was meant to save the world or something. Because of that, I died earlier than I was supposed to. So I was given a chance to reincarnate. And I just happened to be reincarnated as a god."

"Wait... So you were reincarnated after dying from being hit by a truck? Man, that sucks."

"You're telling me..."  I said as I watched Inuyasha stand up and dust himself off.

"A god huh? Sounds kinda egotistical if you ask me." Inuyasha said with a smirk.

"See those fruits there? I'll turn one back into a person." I said.

"Shippo, can you hand me that human fruit?" Kagome asked politely as Shippo walked over to us.

He placed it on the ground and walked back as I approached it.

Holding out my hand, it glowed an intense red light.

"Major seal of reversal!"

a puff of smoke appeared and sure enough, out stepped a human man clad in light armor. His black hair longer than Kagome's, and holding an intricate katana. He seemed to be on alert for something with his hand on his sword. 

Inuyasha's jaw dropped at the sight of my successful reversion of the fruit.

"Hello there, you may be a bit confused and lightheaded for a bit since you're a human again. Thankfully you are alright so far, so I guess that means that-" I fell to the ground with a thud without warning.

"Zara!" the two yelled as they rushed over to help while Inuyasha simply raised an eyebrow at the situation.

 Meanwhile,the man's eyes widened when he saw me fall, showing concern for but a second before it went away.

It had been a few hours since I passed out out of nowhere. I sat up, having heard an argument outside of the cave I had been carried to.

Unfolding my wings I decided to fly out since my legs weren't awake yet.

"Hey, Kagome what's going on?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. 

"Inuyasha's picking a fight with the new guy."

"Shouldn't you stop him?" I asked.

"Nah, it's rather entertaining watching him ignore Inuyasha so well." she said with a laugh.

"It is kind of funny, but he's drawing his sword on him." I said pointing it out.

"Sit boy!" Kagome yelled at him as he dropped his sword and fell to the ground.

landing on my feet, I walked over to the man from the fruit.

"Are you feeling any better than before?" He asked quietly in a deep voice.

"Y-yes, I am. Thank you for asking." I said as I bowed.

"That girl over there told me what you did. I thank you for that." He said, calmly ignoring Inuyasha's Childish taunts from behind him.

"It wasn't much really, I just felt like helping at least one person today. I try to do such everyday, though most of the time it doesn't turn out well."

"Well, I must repay you for your kindness regardless. However I have nothing to give, therefore I shall give you myself." He said with a straight face as though what he just said were normal. 

"N-no! There's no need for that, your thanks is enough!" I said quickly, my face as red as the fur of a fire rat.

He chuckled at my behavior making me look away from him in annoyance.

"I insist. seeing as what happened to me, I have nowhere left to go since I'm presumed long dead." He said calmly as he looked directly at me.

I sighed.

"Fine, but you belong to yourself alone, remember that." I said as I stood up and offered him a hand.

The sun was now a bit lower in the sky so we began to head out.

0