Rose: Inuyasha
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    While we were traveling through the mountains, Inuyasha decided to take off ahead of us by climbing and jumping up the mountain. How he did it without shoes on was a wonder to me. 

"He saw the demon tree and went ahead without us?" Shippo asked cutely.

"We should hurry and catch up." I said calmly as I snapped my fingers and three platforms appeared on either side of me. 

"Why is that?" Kagome asked curiously. 

"I sense another great source of evil aside from the demon tree.' I said as I kneeled down in front of Shippo.

"Hop on Shippo. I can at least carry you. Kagome, Miroku, and Haru, hold on to those platforms like your lives depends on it." I said as they sat down on their own individual platform.

The platforms in question looked highly similar to the four wheeled flat scooters I used to use in gym class but without the wheels.

"Alright Let's get going..." I said as I flew up the mountain, careful to not go too fast or make too many sharp turns.

"Sorry if this is too fast for you guys, but if what I know is true, then your friend Inuyasha is in trouble."

"In that case, it would be better if we went faster." Shippo said as he held onto my arm for dear life.

"I agree, however if I try to go any faster and pass my current limit of power in this world, I'll faint again and drop you all. I don't want that."

"But aren't you a god? Shouldn't you have nearly limitless power?" Miroku asked.

"In theory yes, but do you know how Shippo's magic works?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The more people believe the illusion is real, the more powerful it becomes. By that logic, our magic is the same. The more people belive in me, the stronger I get." I explained as we reached the halfway point.

"How many people believe in you now?" Shippo asked curiously wagging his tail.

"Six people if I'm including you four. Otherwise, only two." I revealed as I sighed at my lack of planning beforehand. When I return to the office I'll have to put in a request for permission to spread word of my existence by indirect means, those usually do the most for the other gods as far as I've heard.

"So how strong does that make you?" Haru asked in a rather curious manner.

"About 94 percent of my power is still available to be gained, so I suppose I'm about as strong overall as Kagome here is spiritually strong." I said with a weak smile. 

"But that doesn't mean that I can be lazy, I need to help in any way I can to grow stronger!" I said with fire filled eyes.

Haru looked at me in surprise, never having seen such determination in a woman before.

"Looks like it's getting dark." Shippo noted from my shoulder.

"Its the new moon!" Kagome exclaimed with realization.

"You're right, it's the night Inuyasha loses his powers." Miroku said as he looked up at the moon which was now at it's final phase.

"No wonder he's rushing to get this done." Kagome spoke as she looked to me with determination.

I nodded in understanding as I looked towards the arched bushes in front of me. As far as my memory went of this series, it was a bit fuzzy around anything past episode 50. But I remembered clearly the tiny village in the hidden mansion beneath those branches.

"Get ready to fall." I stated calmly as I snapped my fingers and the three platforms vanished, leaving them to fall about four feet from the ground.

Miroku shielded Kagome from the fall while he landed rather unscathed and Haru landed gracefully.

"Looks like I remembered correctly then..." I muttered under my breath as I landed behind the others.

"Oh, and don't get too close to the-" 

"Aaahhh!" 

"I swear you three!" Noticing Haru was about to grab onto them I grabbed him by the wrist to hold him back.

"Hold on Haru, don't get any closer to that thing. If they're in there then we need to find a way out of there for them." I said as I looked around the room.

there were weapon racks spread out in the corners full of swords, spears, axes and bows. Quickly grabbing a sword and a bow, I grabbed Haru and pulled him into the corner of the room.

"H-hey what are you-!"

"Shh!" I hushed him as loud footsteps approached our location.

A large man walked into the room tossing Inuyasha's Tetsaiga to the side.

Narrowing our eyes, as we watched him take Kagome's jewel shards, I sent out a small scoff as I saw what was going on.


As Inuyasha's sword began to levitate, It struck into the gourd bottle on the sage's hip creating a puncture to the inside.

The sage began to pull the sword out allowing Inuyasha to escape as a drenched mess from the crack.

"It's you!" The sage exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah genius,  I hope you got your will signed, cause it's payback time Tokijinn!" Inuyasha yelled as he threw a punch at Tokijinn's face.

"That hurt..."

taking my chance, I motioned to Inuyasha and sent a somewhat invisible beam of energy at him to increase his bodies strength, knowing that he'd need it for what I remembered was to happen.

"I believe it will be you who will pay demon!" he said with a sharp toothed grin as his skin began to glow around his belly, revealing where the jewel shards were placed.

Tokijinn's skin turned into solid stone as he belly flopped onto Inuyasha, effectively crushing him.


As Tokijinn turned around after finishing tying up Inuyasha within the tree's thorns, I nodded at Miroku who was sitting on my shoulder as he unleashed his wind tunnel from his hand. 

as soon as the thorns tore from the ceiling, I spread out my wings to block the debris from landing on Haru and the currently tiny Miroku and Shippo.

 I ran to Inuyasha and healed his more serious injuries, helping him up. 

"I didn't need your help." He said annoyedly. 

I sighed.

"Just shut up and go get Kagome, I'll go grab her something to wear."

"Yeah, yeah- wait, something to wear?" 

"Just hurry before she ends up dissolving in the tree's slow working acid!" I said as I ran outside

0