Chapter 31: Transformation Wagon
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's a pleasure to travel on the Excess Express, these three days will fly" Goomarina lay down on the soft mattress of the bunk.

"I hope so, I don't like being locked up for so long" Yoshibeth preferred open spaces, even on the ship she could enjoy herself on the deck.

“I didn't know had double rooms.” Dante remembered that there was only one bunk bed, not two, but he'd still have to sleep on the couch because  only fit two to a bed.

(At least it's also a luxurious chair)

“It was remodeled a while ago, a high society Boo lady complained that she couldn't get her friends together for a party” Claudia kept up with the entertainment news.

"I don't know why people would spend so much money on this, it's just to sleep" Bolivia would use cheaper transportation.

"It's the experience, honey"

“It has... nice atmosphere and view” Bibiana looked out the window.

“We didn't pay anything either.” Dante didn't ask the price of the ticket, therefore, he couldn't judge if it was too expensive.

“On second thought… we haven't spent on transportation.” Koopatricia recalled that they only used the money for food, supplies, and the occasional hotel, until she forgot how much did they have in total.

"It's because we always go on foot, someone takes us or we get the trip with Forestone" The archaeologist realized that the capo was like her travel agent... a rare fact, but not more than usual.

"Better than wasteful." The helmsman nodded approvingly.

"They didn't clean up well, my mom would be upset if she saw trash on the floor" The fighter crumpled a piece of paper on the floor and threw it in the trash.

"We have free time before they serve lunch…" The blonde was interrupted by the Goomba.

“Or something strange happens”

"You don't even try to hide it" Bomlivia rolled her eyes

“After the fifth time, you take it for granted”

"Like I was saying, do you want to see your Bibiana transformation?" They had gone through the ingredient before riding the train

"Transformation?" As she had watched the ship last night, the helmsman hadn't joined them in bed, not for Yoshibeth's lack of trying, but the fighter respected her determination to navigate.

"Yes! We have super cool transformations!" Although these are usually to turn the human into the "monster", not the other way around.

“Was serious?” She dismissed it as a childish exaggeration from the fighter.

"It's not that special, basically we used alien technology to become Dante's species... I sound like a crazy person, if I told myself this a few months ago I would laugh at myself" The archaeologist buried her face in the pillow while Bibiana gave her support emotional

“It's not that bad.” Although Koopatricia had to accept that it sounded like a made-up story.

"Of course you have space devices" Since she already knows that they are not crazy, this was her usual strangeness.

"Do you want to try?" Dante pulled out the printer.

"...Won't it hurt me?"

"Nope! It will only give you new powers!” Like being a few inches taller, a bigger chest or, in her case, limbs like arms and hands.

"It's a unique experience, honey." She liked her new legs.

"I've come this far, I'll follow father's advice for unknown situations"

"Which?" The blond put Bibiana's ingredients in the printer

"Go ahead"

(He would have liked my dad) The athlete sighed thinking about her careless father.

After processing, the witch's sticker was printed, it was in the shape of her hat with little eyes in the center and a golden border.

"I was expecting something more impressive" She just thought it was a simple Sticker

"This is...exciting...I will wait to do it together" She thought it was nice to have her first time with a friend.

"Oh, that's so cute, Baby"

"Okay, thanks, I guess." She didn't care, but she didn't want to make her feel bad.

"Here, you just have to touch it." Dante puts the machine in front of her and she touches it with her head.

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

"It was lucky to have the materials, because we have plenty of stellar energy... Why do you have so many Bomb Eggs?" He looked at Bomlivia.

“They are just in case I want to explode something far away or I am tired… they are also good snacks”

"Don't you dare say it!" Goomarina turned to Claudia.

“My lips are sealed, dear” She would give him the point this time

Koopatriacia sighed, she didn't want another round of jokes about eggs, the others didn't understand the problem.

"So this is my Sticker? I must accept that it has style"It had the shape of her scarf tied on her head, with an anchor positioned in the center which in turn had a skull in the center, whose eyes were the recurring ones in the Stickers.

"Well, let's not waste time" She was going to stick it right away.

“Wait” Dante stopped them.

(I keep forgetting to go through a tailor) The actress got used to her “toga”, that's why  never remembered it.

"What happens now?"

"Oh... the clothes." The witch realized.

"Clothing?" The Bob-Ombs only wear shoes and other accessories.

"The transformation does not include clothing, honey, Charmy wanted to know if you need clothes to cover your modesty, remember that his species is very demure"

"I haven't used in my whole life, I don't want to start now, seems awkward to me" What she had to hide.

“I don't mind… maybe later” Bibiana would like to try styles.

(Let's see if they keep that attitude) Dante had never met nudists

Both stuck the Stikers and began to shine

(Bibiana is naturally pink-haired) Dante concluded as the light faded.

In the room now were two women without clothes: one with dark purple almost black skin tone, was almost as tall as Yoshibeth and surprisingly got third place in the "lumps" competition, with round chin features and her eyes were covered for her pink hair; the other had a rather tan skin tone, barely beating Goomarina in height and fighting her last in breast size, with an unexpectedly sharp “drawn” chin and red hair tied in a small ponytail.

"How are we?" Bomlivia did not wait to check herself, perhaps because she expected it or she was already one of the group, she was not affected so much by her new limbs.

“Will this make all people attractive or are they just naturally attractive?, all of you could stop people on the street”

"Thank you... she was a little nervous" The first thing the witch did was feel her chest

"Well, Charmy, you know how to choose them ho, ho, ho"

Koopatricia just scratches her head sheepishly as she let out a small laugh.

"No one would tell." The archaeologist took the compliment, but she still rolled her eyes.

"My mom always told me that she was a pretty girl" The fighter appreciated it, although that did not help him in her fights.

“What's so good about this?, I can't even explode anymore” She didn't hate it, but preferred her original form, although she had to admit that this transformation would make her task easier on ships.

“Well, any man would say you have a nice butt.” Dante spanked her, that part of Bomlivia standing out in her opinion.

"Hya! Don't do that! That felt weird and painful!” She rubbed the bruised area to sit up on the bed.

"Sorry" just a little slip, it was hard to control himself

"I feel that you can be arrested for that" commented the archaeologist

"I miss my pinwheel" She settled herself resting her chin on her hand and spread her legs without decorum.

"It's an experience... curious... I feel different things, but I'm still me" Bibiana she touched her small nose

“I hadn't noticed” Yoshibeth looked at the helmsman well.

"What's up, sweetie?"

"Why are there two holes there?" She pointed to the lower part of the body, she should only see one.

"I'm hurt?!" She bent to check.

“I… have them too… is it bad?” The witch also checked

"This will be...something" It's time for some explanations.

1