Chapter 4: Arrived to my first world
290 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goodbye Kami-sama

“When I finished talking with him I felt a change in my whole body I felt much stronger, taller and the best on my back 8 pairs of beautiful white wings sprouted I felt many other changes but the armor that covered me did not let me look good especially my little brother, but nothing, I'll see him later because I'm running out of time. I felt an explosion and I felt myself fall into the dry and brittle grass.

“Ufff that portal is surely not pleasant at all, well to stand up and start this new life here in halkeguinia but first let's disperse this smoke and look for my pretty loli.

“Wow how many weird people and animals there around here but no one has noticed me yet despite having dispersed the smoke and being quite big and weird with these 8 pairs of wings but everyone is focused on making fun of my loli as if I was going to leave, let's make an impressive presentation.

Hello to all students and professor of the academy, my name is Alucard, can someone tell me who called me here.

“Hahahaha everyone was left with faces of disbelief it seems that they had seen a pink elephant ummm well I'm not sure if there are any in this world, well in the end let's make a movement to get them out of their stupor. If we already open our wings and let out a little aura of light hehehe. Wow I thought it would be more difficult to control my power and my new wings but it's like something instinctive I feel like I can control my body and the energy too it's almost as if I've always done it I have 100% control of my powers hahaha great now everything will be more easy. Wednesday!!! I think now I scare them.

I better go to Professor Colbert he is quite intelligent so it should be easy to communicate with him.

Hello Professor Colbert, you do not have to worry, I am an angel affiliated with the light. I would never attack without provocation, even though I feel several people here among your students with quite dark auras, but if they do not bother me or attack me, I can let them be. do something against me or the people I care about I will judge them and send them straight where they belong.

- Hello Alucard, as you already know, my name is Colbert, although I don't know how you have that knowledge and I am the teacher of this magic academy, you were brought here by Miss De la Valiere in her familiar invocation, although this should not have happened since she he can't control his magic.

I understand then it was you who called me here beautiful lady I have to say that you are incredibly powerful even though you have never been taught magic according to your element.

- My element you say? I do not understand? then my invocation went wrong!! That's why I explode like always!!

No pretty lady, I did not fail, she overloaded and after calling me she exploded due to lack of control with her element.

- My element? You keep telling me that but what is my so-called element.

Well, before explaining, could you tell me your beautiful name.

-M my name is Louise Francsua de la

Valliere.

So, Louis, your element is the void, and from what I can see, they hadn't told you, nor that now you need a grimoire to be able to cast magic, since the best time to learn to cast magic without it has passed.

- So I'm not useless and you say that my element is the legendary element of the void? How can I believe in you!! What proof do you have of everything you have said?

Well it's quite simple make a marriage contract and marry me and we will both connect so we can strengthen together and no one will ever be able to call you Louis the Zero anymore you will be the proud wife of the strongest being in this world and the greatest void mage that this country has never seen then what do you say Louis?

- MMMarriage? ? With you? But I don't even know you, I don't know if you've told the truth either!!

I understand is understandable just a few minutes ago. So I will help you by doing something to prove my words to you and never let anyone else dare to belittle Me!! louis!!

- You!! Louis I am not yours!!!

Hahaha yes my pretty yes you are!!! It's been like this since I came to this world and anyone who dares to look at you or touch you without my permission I'll send him through the gates of Gehenna never to return hahaha.

“Hehehe I think it happened to me, I released too much aura and now everyone is afraid to even look at us or talk until the idiot Guiche meh in the end it doesn't matter.

Well my pretty come here and take my hand I will teach you a Void Attribute Spell.

6