Chapter 16: How Was The Gentlemen Could Do?
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't think you have time." Looking up with a cold smile, I said.

"No, you're wrong. I have time, just for you." He walked close to me with his sweet eyes.

"Alright, at least this night," I replied as he sat beside me.

"Chemistry question, help me this." Pointing the question, I glared at him.

"No problem. Well, I thought you should grab me some water."

I read deep into his eyes as understanding all; he forgot this knowledge. "Okay," I chuckled and stood up to get in the house.

Watching him from behind the window, I took my hand covering my mouth to avoid laughing out loud.

George flipped behind the book where the answers had. He researched it while his eyebrows frowned.

After everything came back to the old orbit, I went out. "Here you are!" My eyes twinkled equal to the stars in the sky tonight.

"Thank you." He grabbed the glass in his mouth. "Answer and explain, are you understand? Tell me if you missed something?"

"I think I understand all. But I want to brood over it once again."

"Sure. Do it." He looked at the sky. "I have too long not looking at the sky or taking a deep breath."

"Why? Because you're too busy, aren't you?" Rolled my eyes, I said.

"Not really. I just never enjoy my life."

"I'm done." I changed the topic when realizing he was upset.

"Abony, I'll leave there soon." Looking at my eyes with his affectionate eyes, he said.

"Where will you go?" My heart skipped a beat.

Some water was ready to go out from my eyes though I unallowed them to drop.

Taking my tears went back inside, I asked. "What about your job?"

"I don't know who I am. What do I like, what job do I enjoy." Glued his eyes to the table, he confessed.

Rounded my confused eyes, I soothed, " I saw you love cooking."

"This isn't a job that people respect."

"Why do you here, again, Mr. George?" A deep voice up.

My dad went home in his dusty construction uniform.

"Have a good night, uncle Linus. I came to help Abony study chemistry to prepare for her exam."

 

"Thanks for your help. But it's too late. You should go home now." Walked close the door before Dad turned around. "Abony, come in. We have to cook for dinner." 

"Yes, dad," I replied before turning to George. "George, goodbye. Thank you for today." My face turned pink while I looked at him with my lovely eyes.

Blinking, he responded, "My pleasure, lady." Finally, he went home next to my house.

...

The time passed and the moment of the chemistry exam came. After George taught me for five days and I researched by myself, I got more confident to face it.

However, my fears still nailed my feet according to I could not move just one step in class.

To ensure the quality of the exam well, the teacher divided it two times to take the exam. I in one and Violet in two.

"You can do it!" Shrugging her shoulder with her gleaming eyes, Violet cheered.

Taking a deep breath, I got into the class. 

I could do it! Nothing was impossible!

I tried some cliche words to encourage myself. The exam paper was in my hand when my teacher slid my table. "I know the answer and this! Either this!" I thought in my mind when looking at the question on the paper.

A fire rolled up on my stomach while the hot sweat poured all over my body.

Kind of karma, my pussy became wet as something sucks smell spread as smoking fumed all around. 

BOOM!

"Teacher, the class is so smelled. I gonna vomit now." A teenage man who was my classmate hand up.

"I smell it, too." A girl stood up to agree.

"Me too." Others followed.

I knew this smell from me, specifically from my body, but I did not know how to open my mouth.

So embarrassing, I stood up. "Mrs. Emma, please allow me to go to the toilet."

HAHAHA!!!

The men group sat at the corner of the class and scornful laughter when they stared at my buttock.

How were the gentlemen could do? I was right when judging that no men in my class were gentlemen.

Touching my butt, it was so wet. I shivered and witnessed the red solid on my finger.

What the hell was this shit?!

Unsure what happened, but must get out first! 

So skipped waiting for the teacher allowance, and I struck out.

"Abony? Where are you going?" Hearing flash over the voice of Violet asked when I opened the door striking forward.

But I had no time to look back.

In the toilet, the dark red blood covered my underwear. The smell exhaled horribly. "I had to solve this problem, not complain,I reminded myself a thousand times.

The point here was I needed a new panty to change, even a new skirt.

BUT HOW?!

"Abony, what's wrong with you?" Snapping the door, a girl said with a high tone.

"Violet?" Tilted my head toward the door to ensure it was her, I demanded.

"It's me. Any problem?"

"I think I gonna die." Lower my voice, I wondered.

"What're you talking about? Open the door! Don't tell me you want to kill yourself."

"No! It's more terrible. There was the blood pouring from my entrance." I replied with a dodder voice.

"Open the door first!" she demanded.

Creak! Creak!

The door sound was annoying while Violet looked at me carefully in the disaster situation.

"Abony, you're in a period," she determined through the quiet air.

The water sound from the washing face sink dripped to break the distance between Violet and me. "What?!"

"Really?! You don't know that?" Rounded her eyes and shook her head, she inquired.

"Know what?!" Frozen my face, I said unconsciously.

"Okay... You didn't learn biology in class, right? I'll explain it later. Just stay here, don't move. I gonna come back soon." After coaching, Violet ran as a sniper to go outside.

"Do you go to tell Miss Ivy or something?" I asked in hopelessness while she disappeared behind the restroom door.

A second later, Violet suggested I open the door again after returning. She stood in front of my eyes with her gentle smile. Finally, she gave me underwear with something look like a napkin.

"What's this?" Scratching my head, I asked in confusion.

"It's a tampon," she chuckled and looked at me did not know what to do with 'the napkin.'

Taking the tampon and the panties back, Violet opened the sticker covering the pad, sticking it on the button of the panty. "You do like this. Here, now you can use it." Giving me a perfect production, she said.

"Thank you so much. But if it was okay? Should I go to the hospital to check my health?" I asked with watering eyes before closing the door to change my clothes.

"Don't worry. Every girl in this world in period." Wiped the sweat on her forehead, she answered.

With a flower smile on her mouth, Violet was still there when I opened the door again.

"Wait, Why do you still here? How about your exam?" After getting out of the toilet, I took her little finger and asked.

0