Chapter 7
484 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________________________________

And here’s the scend one.

_________________________________________________________________

Recap

This makes me even more alert. ‘The past 10 minutes." And I couldn’t even tell. If this guy wanted to kill me, I’d already be dead. ' At that thought, sweat rolled down my face. 

But as if this wasn’t already a tense situation, the mysterious person starts walking around while finally stepping into the light, allowing me to get a good look at his face.

He has black spiky hair, and azure-colored eyes, which are in contrast to my deep blue ones. But what I was focused on, and what caught me by surprise, was the dark purple skin and stitches. 

Looking at these features, I feel as if I’ve seen him. ‘Who is this guy? He seems so familiar. ’

The guy continued to walk around while leisurely talking, "Don't be so anxious, I’ve been watching for a while and I realized that you seem really inexperienced." Barely any control over your flames, just spewing them everywhere.

Rough fighting technique, small body, I’ll guess that you are young, around 11-13, a late bloomer who just awakened their quirk. Hmm, did I get it right? "

____________________________________________________________________________

My eyes were slightly bulging. ‘How did this guy deduce important information in such a quirky way? I decided that he should be well versed in fighting, so I decided against trying to lie to this person since he might just find flaws in that.

However, my silence was another form of an answer. "*Sigh* Look kid, I can see it in your eyes. Hatred, anguish, and most importantly, the thirst for revenge. You should give up; you’ll only end up throwing away your life in the end. You understand, right? " Saying this, he closed his eyes and opened his arms wide.

But at this moment, Azure wasn't listening to anything this mysterious person was saying, because he had finally figured out his identity.

black spiky hair, azure-colored eyes, and dark purple skin with stitches. There's no doubt about it. This is one of the high-ranking villains constantly active in Mustafu, Dabi. ’

Instantly, thoughts are rushing through my head: ‘Can I defeat him? Of course, not he’s a high-ranking villain with many confirmed kills, even though he doesn’t target civilians they are still caught up in his battles and many have died.’ All thoughts I have on Dabi are dug up and known.

But even if I can’t beat him, I still have to try. Besides, it's still "That" move. With my thoughts affirmed, I watch vigilantly while Dabi walks toward me while he continues his speech.

Then, right when he stops and is a few feet away, he starts to slowly open his eyes. Gritting my teeth, I decided to use this chance and I dashed toward Dabi. When his eyes are opened all the way, I see a hint of surprise flash through his eyes.

I do not give him a chance. I light my fist on fire and try to punch his chest. But surprisingly, he’s able to react, and he sidesteps, causing my punch to miss, and he uses this chance to punch at my lungs. 

Coughing, I crunch a little. Extreme pain assaults me. ‘Strong," I thought. Because of the pain, I lost concentration and my flames flickered out. But he doesn't let the opportunity slip away. 

He spreads his five fingers wide and puts the palm of his hand right in front of my face, then with a smile, he says, "I saw your fight earlier, so you should be able to handle this." So, I guess, just don’t die alright. "

With that, he shoots out blue flames from his palm. They spread in a wide direction, not allowing me to doge, ‘Since it's so widespread, I should be fine. With my quirk, as long as the maximum temperature of my flame increases so will my body resistance, even if he is a high-tier villain, I should be able to take a weakened flame.’ With that, I braved the flame.

But surprisingly, even though the effect was spread out, the heat behind the flames was still so high. Even with my body is resistant to high temperatures, I still feel the high heat and danger from these flames.

I stumble and feel my face severely burned. Even though it's healing from my quirk, because I used up a lot of stamina from the fight, it's healing a lot slower than my peak period.

Before I’m able to gather my bearings, Dabi grabs my shoulder and knees me in the stomach, making me open my mouth and almost fall to the floor. But he lifts me up by my shirt and sends a hard kick into my stomach, making me fly away and crash into some rock.

*Cough Cough*

I try to sit up while adjusting to this dizziness, and as I barely stand up, I see Dabi slowly walking toward me. He walks unhurriedly and unhindered.

 After arriving in front of me, he looks down at me and says, "Is that all your strength?"

Now I’m barely standing up as I wobble. Before I can even try to answer the question, he kicks me down, making me crash to the ground again.

 After the previous battle, I spent most of my stamina, and I can barely even breathe correctly now. Dabi stands in front of me and looks down at me, then he stomps his foot on my chest.

I let out a groan at this, but Dabi just keeps speaking. "You're weak. You want to kill, but this is all you have. "

I try to put my hand up and send a stream of fire at Dabi, but he moves his foot and steps on my hand. Slowly increase the pressure until…

*Crack*

"AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG"

"Pathetic This is all you have, yet you want to try killing all the high-tier villains. You are better off just giving up now. "

Glaring at him from the ground, I regained a bit of my breath and said, "Eat *Breath* Shit."

"It would seem you are not in enough pain to snap you out of this delusion of yours."

He then moves his foot again, and this time he steps on my face for 30 seconds. 

After that, he grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. A look of contempt flashed through his eyes as he said

"Look at you. Do you really think you can take all these villains on with this, I’ll tell you something, among high-tier villains, I’m only at the bottom of the barrel."

Looking into his gaze fearlessly, I say, "I’ll kill them no matter what."

He looked at me with disappointment, and then a ruthless expression flashed through his eyes. and says, "Let me ask you a question instead. If there was a civilian in danger and a villain who was undefeatable appeared, what would you do? You can’t beat the villain, but you will die if you try to protect a civilian. If you lie, I'll kill you. "

Without hesitation, I say, "I’ll leave the civilian and kill the villain."

_________________________________________________________________

HMM..

Dante is going to leave the civilians unprotected? 

(⊙0⊙)

Find out next time on dragon bal-ahem I mean P.A.F.S.

_________________________________________________________________

14