Prologue.
891 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently i was in my room watching hent- i mean anime. Everyday my life is like this, sleep, eat, watch. I don't even have a financial problem because my family is; let say rich enough to let me live without worries.

Yeah. They doted me because i was the only child they have, they didn't force me on anything that I don't want. So yeah, I became lazy until now.

*broom broom*

Suddenly i heard a noise, most likely like an engine noise of a car vehicle. I felt weird because how the fuck did a vehicle sound reach on the top of the apartment. I'm at the 50th floor and it's impossible a vehicle sounds reach here where as the sound won't likely reach here.

I walk at the window and open the curtains when a bright light blind me. I don't know what happen next, i only felt an incredible pain from my whole body. The last thing i know that heard a screeching noise and after that i felt nothing.

After that event, i was currently in an open white field.

"Welcome."

I turn around and saw a black figure or shadow standing. I didn't answer his question and keep staring at the shadow.

"*cough* *cough* well sorry about what happen to you. It was my fault that you die."

When i heard what the shadow has said, i felt confuse but when i remember how i died i want to shout at the figure but i force my self to calm down.

"Then how come did i die?" I ask the shadow a question.

"Ermm. Again, Sorry. I was just walking at my domain when i step on a toy truck and got slipped. But sadly the truck toy flew straight to I don't know where and when i track and find its destination, the truck ku- i mean toy killed you."

When i hear the explanation of the shadow, i just sigh and accept it.

"It's okay. I think it's my destiny to die at that time."

"You're not angry at me?" The shadow ask.

"Yeah. No need to cry over a spilled milk." I said.

Well even if i'm alive my life would be boring except when I'm watching anime, reading novel and manga.

"Thank you but I need to compensate you for the death that i cause you. How about i reincarnate you to another world? Sounds fair right? And of course with 1 wish that you want."

When i heard the shadow's offer, i felt disbelief. Is this the 'you got reincarnate' phase? That i read and watch when i'm alive?

"YES!" I answer immediately.

"Then granted. Now for the wish."

I think for a while cause it's hard to decide, i got many Wish That i want but only one can come true. After a minute, I answer the shadow.

"I just want to live a life with no regrets." I answer with a smile.

There's still a feeling of regret from my past life. To my parent, when i was high school and when I didn't confess to my crush.

"Then your wish will be granted when you got reincarnate and by the way, i'll give you a bonus."

After what the shadow said, a black hole appear infront of me then it suck me.

20