Chapter 2
869 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the." Is what I mutter after checking the memories of the previous soul or owner.

I know there are many fuck up world or many fanfictions thing but where that shadow or i think ROB, now that I remember his kind of being. He send me likely to those same categories of world.

This alternate world population is 60% female and 40% male, Sounds good if its not an 'another' world where you can make a harem or just bang every girl you found attractive BUT no!

The earth that i was currently was where boys act like girls minus the menstruation and girls act like boys. 

Girls love action, fighting, manly mindset, racing, weebs, shooting and those boys thing from my previous world. While the boys love makeup, pink, feminine, shopping, name those all what your girlfriend like if you have one.

Still sounds good right, But no. Girls act like boys, remember every gangbang shit hentai that you watch? No no no! 5 girls fucking a 1 guy even if he's dying from lack of sperm and dehydration, even your penis can't stand anymore? There are many ways to make it straight, Pray that they won't put something in your ass when your resting or in climax.

Imagine a naked apron guy? father and son? Ugh! Feels like i'm in a Bi and gay world. Not a racist thou, i respect them.

Now i know why my sister got a nosebleed when she see me naked, like a virgin boy loaded with hormones saw for the first time a naked girl. If its happen to me in my previous world, i'll react the same. Yup i'm virgin, died virgin.

*sigh*

Now what, What will happen to me now? I'm living with my hot mom and cute beautiful sister. I'm a teenage Horny boy got reincarnate, the rules of this world doesn't apply to me. What if a accident happen just like recently but worst, could i control myself or let my inner beast take over me.

Incest? i dunno. I know that i'm a degenerate but not overly. Well never mind, i'll just be done taking bath then act like nothing happen.

After doing everything in the bath, i use my school uniform and walk in the kitchen where i saw my mom eating with my sister. There i saw my sister eating like there's no tomorrow, before i sit i greet them and act just like nothing happened.

"Hi mom."

"Hello dear, come eat with us." My mom offer me. I saw my mom face and i feel like shes seems happier, while i heard my sister cough.

Seems like she remembered the bathroom incident, well it's not a big deal for me.

"Hey sis, you okay?"

After i said that, i offer her a water then she snatch it and drink.

"Puahhhh. Pew! Thanks bro."

"no problem." Then i smile at her.

Her face become bit red, i dunno why.

After done eating, i say goodbye to my mom before going to school.

"Catherine, please protect your brother from those bitches that come near to him. Okay?" Mom said with a stern warning.

"No problem mom. I'll just send those bitches breast a pack of my punch." Cath said While doing a shadow boxing.

"Errr don't worry mom, i can handle my self."  I feel weird from their conversation while they body movement act like a male. maybe takes time to adjust in this world *sigh*.

"No son! I don't want my precious flower to be tainted by those pricks. If anything happen just go to your sister or call her phone, i know she can protect you." Mom said worriedly

Oh right. My sister is in a boxing club and she's good at it, she learned boxing just to protect me from the hungry female.

"Okay okay." I smile wryly

*sigh* hope i adjust in this world fast.

After a long conversion about how to protect my self, me and my sister start walking to the bus stop. Every where i see i felt uncomfortable like a guy with make up or a girl wearing a construction clothe while carrying a tools.

"Umm. Kael, sorry about this morning." I heard my sister.

"Ahh nah. No problem, those are just minor incident."

"Are you sure?" She ask while her face blush.

"Yep. Even if those thing happen again, i'll never get angry at you." I answer with a smile while patting her head.

I can just put my hands on top of her because she's only 5'5 and she just bow down with red face and become silent. Dunno what is in her mind but hope she stop thinking about it.

After we reach at the bus stop and rode a bus, i saw another uncomfortable weird scene. The bus is full of passengers, means some are standing, me and my sister standing in back most corner of the bus and i saw at my side there is a boy being molested by a girl.

While the boy is shaking in fear from being molested facing at the window, the girl is at his back groping his ass and her another hand is underneath the boy touching his chest while making a perverted face.

I hurriedly turn around and divert my attention by thinking anything else trying to control boner and hoping it will happen to me.

What? I'm a boy from another world, the rules here does not apply to me especially if a cute or beautiful girl molest me and if something going wrong i'll just make her stop with my strength.

23