Chapter 1
944 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up groggily by the sound of an alarm clock, stretching my hand every where trying to stop the enemy of my dreams.

Suddenly i got a terrible headache like trying to split my head to two. After like a whole straight 5 minutes of torture, a memories of the previous owner of this body came into me.

My name is kael rose, a 17 years old virgin high school student, living with my mom and younger sister.

Hmm. Feels weird when you just newly transfer to another body, i feel stiff or something like that.

I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom, washing my face then i saw my face on the mirror. Black hair and eyes with brown iris, nicely trim eyebrows with pointy nose and jaws, pale skin color but not sickly looking considered with lean body and with a height of 5'8.

Over all, handsomeness score is 8/10. I'm not good at judging appearance but i think I'm accurate with my scoring.

'Maybe i should take a bath' i thought. Well, even if I splashed a water to my face, i still feel sleepy.

Making my decision to take a bath, i open the water for the bathtub. Good thing there are also hot water too, after making sure that the temperature is what i needed.

I take off my clothes and put into the basket, before heading inside the bathtub. *clack*

Suddenly i hear a twisting sound of the doorknob and the a door opening after it. I turn who is it while i'm naked forgetting to close the curtain separating the bathtub from the washing area.

I saw my younger sister walking inside wearing her pajama and when she saw me standing still butt naked, i don't know but i feel like her eyes roam every inch of my body especially my dick. Not to brag but my dick got a 9 1/2 inches when fully angered, right now its on a hibernation state of 6 inches.

I don't know what happen to my sister but she start drooling infront of me after she saw my godzilla. I didn't move a bit because inside my mind i was panicking, i don't know what to do or react because it's my first time in this kind of situation.

"Puahh!" *thud*

I begin to panic when i saw my sister squirting loots of blood from her nose and losing consciousness. Before her head fall to the hard tiles i caught her into my arms holding her back neck and slender waist.

"Cath! cath! Hey wake up, what happen to you?"

Calling her while her face is like having a I don't know but feels like a perverted face, smiling while having nosebleed.

Catherine rose. 16 years old. We got the same features, black straight hair reaching her waist, black droopy eyes, cute pointy nose, red pouty lips with small face. I look at her two cc-cup mountain hmmm, still young and have a great future ahead. Approved!

After I appreciate the mountain, the door open again and a mature woman come inside.

Its my mother nina rose. 32 of age but looks 20+, fucking F cup tits! Ferfect! My eyes directly landed at my mother's chest, feeling like i'm under genjutsu when i saw those chest torturing me and my hormones for every second.

And just like a loyal soldier, my cock sprang up straight pointing its rock solid head to my mother's chest.

My mom looks the same as my sister but with a matured vibes, blond hair and a mole under her suckable lips. Ehem! She wearing a tight plain pink shirt without a bra underneath it making her pointy nipple notice and blue jeans that hugs her- OH MY! That thiccccc legs and fat ass that i wanna touch! I dunno but my mom looks so erotic. Honestly, she was my type.

Well my mind got blank not because of my mother but I remember that i was naked with my dick angered.

"Oh my! Sorry for what happen kael." My mom said while her eyes looking at my cock then she lick her lips.

I blush at her reaction then look sideways avoiding her looks giving to me.

Who does can't react when you got a hot milf mom living with you? I'm a boy so its normal when i got this kind of reaction.

"It's ok mom and can you help me with cath?" Trying to divert my attention to other thing.

"Sure dear."

Then i look at my mother face and i saw her picking catherine like a rag doll grabbing at her neck, i felt confuse. Why is she dragging her without care, girls is like a glass; handle with care.

"Move fast because today is school day, i will be waiting you at the kitchen so you won't forget your breakfast."

After my mother said that, she pull my sister  dragging her outside the bathroom still without a care even if it feels like she will injure her.

I hoop inside the bathtub trying to relax my mind. After 3 minutes inside the water i remember that i never check the whole memories of this body.

17