Chapter 3
858 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the bus reach the school, and we got out. I look at the school and nothing seems different, i look around and the school seems good and clean. Nothing noticeable except male acting meek when a girl slap his ass, damn girl.

*sigh* I'm jealous

After looking everywhere while walking,  me and my sister separate each other going to our respective class. I am 1 school year advance from my sister.

On the way, i saw many males gossiping and whenever i saw them doing fan-girling towards some girls, i felt horrified.

Some female look beautiful or cool, thicc tight inside the sock, some are flat is justice, medium is premium and oppai is truth. Even if they act like male i found them attractive and yes, i prefer tomboy. Tomboy girl acting meek under your grasp, looks hot thou! Maybe my fetish? Dunno.

Back to the topic. Just like from my previous world, when girls do girly talk, 

They start to squeak or giggle they look cute but here, i dunno how to describe it when male do it.

Reaching my way to my room 3-2, i open the door and walk directly to my sit in the middle row.

"Goodmorning kael!"

Looking at my left side, seeing a beautiful girl and from the memory in my head. She is lucile thomas, the girl wanting to date me. From the previous owner, he or me doesn't like any idea dating anyone else before graduating.

"Goodmorning too lucile." I greet her back with a smile.

She was taken aback when i greet her too because from what i remember the old kael act cold toward her whenever she approached.

"Are you okay lucile?" While making a worried face.

I'm the current kael and why should i act cold towards a beautiful girl like her?  Well she too has a black hair like me but blue eyes, slender nose and plump red lips, her height reaching my neck, white color skin and a sexy body couple with D tits.

"A-eh we-well its the first time that you answered my greeting, usually you just ignore me." Answering while her face blush.

"Well sorry about the way i treated you before."

"No no its okay." Waving her hand at me.

I smile while watching her reaction then I felt pity at her whenever she do to the previous kael, like giving flowers, surprise birthday, sometimes driving me at home when my sister can't go home with me thus the kael back was still see him as nothing.

After how many minutes pass while talking to her, the bell ring signaling the class is about to start. The door open and hot teacher walk in toward her desk.

"All right class. Goodmorning everyone." Her expression was cold and she's very strict on her students except on males.

Big chest that can't entirely fit my hand and thick slender legs plus big juicy ass. That was the first thing i notice to her when i saw her. I felt my throat become dry because how beautiful she was, just like those milf next-door that i read and watch from my past life. She's tall almost like my height, 2 inches short if I remembered correctly, sharp black eye and pointed nose with red lips and sharp jaw plus smooth white skin.

I don't mind the teacher punish me specially her. After she look around The room, her eyes landed at me. She look straight to my eye and i do the same too.

Her eye narrow when I didn't divert from her gaze. She break the eye contact and start the lessons.

After some hours the morning class ended, i felt my mind is tired. Going to school again is boring specially when the history class start.

*sigh* i just let out a sigh while thinking.

"Hey you alright?"

I look toward lucile, maybe she notice my tired look.

"No, i'm fine. Maybe a little stiff because of the class." I answer half smile at her.

"Oh, anyway. D-do yo-you want i-if we c-can lunch to-together?" Asking me while stuttering.

"Hmm, sure why not. Do you know a place where we can eat peacefully?"

"We-well i know a place!" She answer beaming with smile.

"Okay. Lead the way."

We start walking and i just follow her, walking upstairs, i think i know where we're going now.

"The rooftop is locked right?" I ask her.

"Yeah but i got this." While showing a key to me.

I feel confuse, how does she have a key for the rooftop.

"It's a spare key for the rooftop gave by my sister. You know, miss president." She answered hurriedly when she see my questioning looks.

I totally forgot that her sister is the school president. It's hard to believe that they're sister when they got different behavior, while lucile is lazy and her sister, gabby is a hard working girl. Maybe this is where she goes whenever shes not around the class.

"She's a good sister if she gave those to you."

"I know. She always spoiled me and i think this is the reason why i became lazy."

I look at her face smiling beautiful while telling about her sister. I think the previous kael don't have taste on girls cause she act cold and ignore her, look how beautiful and attractive she was.

"Yeah" i answer absent minded while looking at her face.

She unlock the door of the rooftop before we find a good spot to eat. After taking out our lunch, we are just sitting silently and awkwardly.

"Wow your lunch box looks delicious, who made it." He said trying to break the silent atmosphere.

"My mom. Anyway if I remember correctly you make your own lunch, right?"

During our idle talk, i notice that she always trying not to make me uncomfortable.

"Umm. Kael, i was just wondering that you seems look different since morning and you're not giving me the same cold look. What happen?" She sounds nervous when i look at her body movements.

"Well. I just realized that after everything that you done to me, you still never change and maybe i'll try not to act bitchy at you."

"Re-really?" She makes a happy expression.

"Yes. To tell you the truth, i felt stupid to my past self when i ignore such beautiful girl as you." I saw her face blush and she's cute.

"Can i ask you something." I ask her.

"Well sure, go ahead."

"We've been classmate since first year and after now why are you still trying to date me?"

I just want to know this because from my memory again, i never saw or heard her dating anyone else before.

"We-well. Ever since i s-saw you, i fe-felt i-inlove. Even if you rejected me before and felt hurt, i tried to put away my feelings but i'm still into you. I still love you."

When she answer my question at first, she looks nervous but then a determination looks came out.

I felt happy when i heard her answered or confession, even thought her feeling is for the previous kael. Why not respond to her confession. I'm the current kael now.

In my previous life, i never got a girlfriend. I'm a average guy, receiving a confession like this is ultra rare. I dunno who ever he or she was sending me in this world but i thank her/him.

I'll do whatever i want from now on, even what it takes to what i want.

Her eyes was was closed and tremble a little, looking at her reaction, i think she's waiting for my answer.

I crept towards her and kiss her lips. I saw her eyes open and she jolt from kiss. After a seconds pass, We separate our lips from each other.

I look at her shocking face with her mouth open, still lagging from what i did. Maybe her mind can't still process from the kiss and maybe she needs a task manager.

Well, I feel her. If it happened to me from my previous life, i don't know what i'll respond too. I just smiled at her waiting for her mind to correspond.

After her mind done rebooting, she ask me a question. "Why did you kiss me."

"I like you. Why?"

"Bu-but-" i press my finger at her lips stopping whatever she wants to ask.

"There's no but. If i say i like you, i like you." I said while remembering the line coming from a tv show.

I don't just want to have a drama scene and i'm not good at it.

"Do you regret that i kiss you?" I ask making a sad face.

"N-no! It's just that i never thought that you'll ki-kiss me." Her face is so bit red while answering making me want to kiss her again.

"Do you like it?"

"Ye-yes." She looks down hiding her face from the embarrassment.

"Then kiss me too." I told her.

"E-ehh."i try not to laugh from her reaction.

"Kiss me." I said again.

I think i like to tease her. Her eyes darted everywhere don't know how to respond.

"You don't want to kiss me? *sigh* maybe what you said is all a lie." Making a sad handsome face. Handsome because cute is for gay.

I was laughing inside my mind when i saw her face looking horrified.

She move forward putting her lips hurriedly into mine. Her lips feels soft and tender. A kiss scene from a hent- i mean anime enter my mind.

Sucking and tasting her soft fluffy incredible lips, i open my mouth so i can devour her lips more. I don't know why but her lips taste sweet.

I grab her shoulder pressing her body into mine feeling her soft squishy breast at my chest. My dick starting to woke up. Yeah yeah. I easily get horny as fuck, i can't control my dick when i'm kissing a beautiful girl right now plus i'm a virgin too.

I roam my hands at her back feeling her soft body.

"Mmmmm."

She moans from the kiss and touch from what i was giving her. Her mouth open a little and a hot moan scape again.

"Ahhhhhh"

I didn't want to waste any chance, i shove my tongue inside her mouth. I feel her soft slimy tongue and twirl it.

"Mmmm ahhh ahhh."

"Mmmmmm"

A gasped get out from both of us. It feels good coming from my tongue, feeling pleasure making both our mind numb. Going my hands down to her waist while rubbing it, her hands were on my back while another was grabbing my hair. It feels good kissing her while we both twirling and overlapping each other tongue.

Getting both hotter from activity that we're doing but a school bell suddenly ring.

We separate both of our lips while making eye contact, her face looks sexy while i saw a sweat appeared on her cheeks. Maybe that was my saliva? 

"Haa haa haa."

She was erotically panting and i want to kiss her again but the bell is Killjoy. Maybe we should skip classes and continue our activity?

20