Chapter 6 (r18)
1k 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are currently at my room, she said that we will do it here because she want my first time to be here. It felt weird but if if this from the previous world, it was only common.

"Mmmm~ haaaa~."

We both making making muffled moans, deepening our kiss and twirling our tongue. Roaming both our hands to each other and feeling every touchs while the air gets hotter and hotter.

She was trying to dominate me by her tongue, rearching my mouth every nook and cranny. I'm not feeling comfortable when she was trying to lead but i think i just let her be at first.

"Ohhhhh~ kael~."

Slowly, I remove my shirt. I heard a gulping sound coming from her, putting her hands to my naked chest and groping it.

I was feeling ticklish from the Way she's doing it, I don't know if male here are so sensitive from their chest but i'm not.

She greedily kiss and suck all parts of my face going down to my neck. When she reach my chest, she slowly kissing and sucking my bare chest trying not to make me discomfort.

To tell you the truth, I'm not feeling totally comfortable when she was doing all the work and i just laid down waiting for her pleasuring me. I came from alternate earth and even if i'm a Virgin, my mindset is different from here.

She's sucking my nipple and even i'm not sensitive there, i'm still feeling good from her work. After some minutes, she decide to go lower. Going down to my abdomen, she's slowly and surely taking off my pants, i help her removing my belt when i saw her trying clumsily.

I left with boxer only. Her haggard breathing keeps getting louder and hands keep shaking. She let her face close to my crotch and hurriedly pulled down my boxer.

*slap*

A slap sound echoed when my cock hit her face. feeling some hot breath hitting my cock, i saw her nuzzling at my cock and smelling it like some kind of drug.

"I-i never thought that it would be this big upclose." When she saw my big fat cock, she gasped from the gigantic size of it.

She grip my cock tighly with both hands and slowly stroking up and down.

"Don't put to much strength." I suggest.

She follow what i said and starting to feel good. Surely this was her first handjob base from what she doing.

"Mmmmmm."

I let out a moan when i felt a hot slimy flesh engulfed my cock, she trying to give me a blowjob even if she was not good at it, i still felt pleasure from her blowjob.

"Lick and twirl the head with your tongue while move your head up and down."

"Mmmmff."

I heard her saying something but I didn't know what she say, i only felt her mouth move and it was so good.

"Ohh shit. Haaaa. I think i'm in heaven." Feeling her tongue and the sucking pressure she's giving to my cock felt incredible.

I notice she move and suck faster after she heard my voice, hence giving me more pleasure.

Minutes passed and i felt that i'm reaching my climax, grabbing her head and she swallow my dick deeper making it a deepthroat.

*gluck* *gluck*

"Shit! I'm cumming!" A euphoria feeling overcame my whole body and straightening every part of me when i cum inside her mouth

I didn't let her head go from my cock and My cum directly goes to her throat. She tap my legs and i let go her. My semen is still coming out and hit her face, hair and going down to her breast.

I can't believe that i cum so much and looking at my sister painted with my semen while coughing because of it looks like work of art.

"*huff* *huff* I didn't know that boys come cum so much." She said

I think it was just me but i never corrected her. I grab some towel and help her cleaning the semen that still clinging to her.

After she's cleaned enough, she pushed me back to the bed and get on top of me.

"Kael, if we continue this, you know that our relationships never be the same again."

Seeing her hesitation, i bend forward and let my face close to her.

"I don't care. As long we're happy, there's nothing to worry about. We can still be a normal brother and sister even if our relationship goes deep. Do you really think that we are the only one in this kind of situation?" I look at her eyes with a loving expression while saying those.

"But-"

"No but." I cut her off. "Do you love me, right?"

"Ye-yes. I love you."

"Then, thats all matter." I kiss her, shutting her off whatever she wants to say.

We are doing a cowgirl position, or i don't know cause the culture here is reverse. Seeing her on top of me naked, looks hot. The burning sensation coming from our heart keeps getting hotter to both of us when we think that we were starting a taboo relationship.

She lift her butt then hold my cock, adjusting the head aiming to her pussy. She rub my cock to her pussy lips first wetting it and trying to feel the sensation, steadying to her hole, She push her butt down slowly.

I felt a hot slimy and soft sensation devouring my cock's head different from the blowjob I received.

"Ahhhhh~ it's so big. I don't know if it will fit inside of me."

"Do you want me to lead starting here?" Seeing her discomfort, i can't stop to feel worried for her.

"No. I'm the girl here, its my job lead this."

I didn't talk anymore when i saw her determination and after adjusting her position again, i felt she's push down more of her weight. When i felt a paper thin barrier inside her, i know that it was her hymen indicating she's still a virgin.

She didn't wait anymore and continued, feeling her butt reaching to my crotch while i felt a sudden warm and tight squishy flesh massaging every part of my cock. This pleasure is totally different and heavenly.

I look at her pained expression and tears gathering on her eyes while gripping tightly at my legs. I feel sad when i saw her how much pained she was enduring, so i grab her juicy boobs and massage it trying to alleviate the pain.

After many minutes adjusting the pain, i feel she move slowly. Holding her waist helping her move up and down so she won't get tired fast.

"Mmmmmm~ haaaaaa~." Letting some moans escape from her mouth indicating that she started to feel good too.

"Ahhhhhmmmm~ ahhh~. It's feels good kael. Are, you feeling good too?" She ask me in between her moans.

"Mmm ahhh yes. It feels so good inside your tight pussy." I answer.

*clap* *clap*

Making her hips move faster, the pleasure i'm feeling is getting better and better. She was making an erotic expression while sweat trickling from her face down to her navel.

I bend forward and hug her waist, putting my face on her nape kissing and sucking aggressively trying to mark my territory.

Slowly going down to her cleavage, i lick every sweat there and it taste like something sweet and sour. Pinching her right cherry nipple while i suck her left nipples making her groan from my lap.

"Ohhhhhh~ i never thought sex feels this good ahhhmmmm~"

I let go my mouth from her buds and ask. "Did you heard about this to someonelse?"

"Ahhhm~ ahh~ yesh. Ohh~ my classmates said that mmmm~ only boys feeling good and it didn't last long- oh yesh yesh~." She explained while her her eyes rolling up from the pleasures she's feeling.

Maybe they only tried those fast cummer and passive in bed male.

I didn't answer her and resuming again my boobs sucking conquest. Noticing how her hips moving faster, knowing she will cum soon. I move my hips too meeting both ours, my cock is now buried deep inside her feeling the tip of my cock poking her womb entrance, i move faster giving her the pleasure she will never forget.

"I'm. I'm cuminggggg...."

Trembling from the orgasm she reach, I Hold her back to prevent her from falling backward. Seeing her grin and her eyes going white from the pleasure she received makes me proud.

Feeling her trembling lessened after minutes pass, i let go of her from the hug and hold her waist.

"You okay?"

"Yes *huff* a little bit tired from the moving."

I change our position and now i'm on top. Missionary, Cowgirl or cowboy position? I didn't care just as long i'll get laid.

"I'll be do the moving now, okay?"

Seeing her nod only, i put my tip on her entrance then push my enormous cock roughly hitting the entrance of her womb.

"Ohhhhhhhh~!"

She groan loudly and feeling some water spraying at my abdomen, i look down and saw she was squirting.

Ah. A treasure.

I didn't care anymore and begin to move my waist roughly. Seeing her tongue sticking out, i move my face closer to her and suck her tongue.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Only the clamping sounds and moans are echoing inside the room, bodies sticking together while waist moving faster and faster.

Feeling a tingling sensation coming from my balls going to my cock, i know that i was going to cum so I Swing my hips faster and rougher making her moans and gasp louder.

"Ohh kael, kael. I'm feeling it again. I'm cumming, i'm cumminggggggggg~! Ohhhhhhhh~."

She was starting to convulse and hold my back from the pleasures that building.

"Yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming too sissss...."

A mind blowing pleasure assault my brain making me feel numb.

 She bite my shoulder and her nails digging from my back making some blood trickling down but I didn't care because of the pleasure over written all of my senses.

We both didn't move from the pleasures we are feeling and just keep hugging from the post orgasm.

Minutes pass and i felt her breath soften, look at her and i saw her fall sleep in my embrace.

She looks cute and sexy. Looking at her for one last time, I kiss her forehead and lie beside her and slowly falling asleep.

.......

I woke up and look beside me, i saw catherine still sleeping. I didn't disturb her sleep and get up, looking at the time indicating it's 8pm. I walk directly to the kitchen to make a dinner for five because i know that when catherine wake up, she will be so hungry from what we did.

My cooking skill is passable so it will not be a problem for the food that i'll serve. Finishing my cooking, i put the foods to the table.

I heard a footstep coming near to me and i know who it was. Feeling a soft fluffy mounds crashing at my back and a hands wrap around me, I didn't look back because i know who she was.

"Feeling okay?" I ask.

"A little bit numb from my legs." She kiss my cheek then sit on a chair.

After we done eating our dinner and separate the portion for my mom, we head back to our own room because we don't want mom finding out that we sleep together even if we were just starting but before that we deeply kissed each other tasting our mouth.

"I love you sis." I said while kissing her forehead.

"I love you too brother." She hug me tighter wanting to feel my warmth.

After getting on top of the bed, I just remembered that i cum inside her. 

"Dafuq!"

12