Chapter 33: Aipom
182 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN:

More chapters ahead on my Patreon

(47+ Chapters)

...

His aura sense told him there were quite a few Pokemon sitting on top of the trees when he probed it.

'Aipom? And there are six of them here. It's quite a lot.'

Edward frowned while checking the nearby area with his sense.

There might be a strong leader for this group of Aipom lurking somewhere among the trees.

But, he felt relieved after finding no sign of Ambipom in the surroundings.

"Is this the place where you were attacked before?"

Edward asked Timburr.

It nodded vehemently and hid behind Edward while clutching his pants as if it was still scared.

This made everyone in the live stream smile wryly.

[Hahaha, this guy is still scared after being bullied by someone else.]

[Yeah, Who would've thought this guy is such a scaredy-cat. It even challenged Torchic back then.]

[I'm more interested in the creature who made Timburr act this way.]

...

The audience begins to discuss among themselves, curious about the creature they are going against soon.

As they talked, several purple monkeys slowly climbed down from the tree, watching Edward and the three Pokemon vigilantly.

When they saw the small figure of Timburr hiding behind Edward, they laughed mockingly at them.

One of them even threw a banana peel at Timburr, making fun of them.

Suddenly, they jumped towards the tree one by one and hung on the tree branches using their dexterous tails, knowing that Edward came here to avenge Timburr.

[Is that a monkey?]

[That's a monkey, alright. They look mischievous too.]

[Hahaha, no wonder Timburr suffers from them.]

[Yeah, you can see that they are up to no good from their expressions.]

...

It was fascinating for everyone to see this kind of familiar creature on the island.

Apart from their deft tails and fur color, they look no different from an ordinary monkey commonly seen outside the island.

Aipom is a monkey-like Pokemon with a three-fingered hand at the end of its tail. Its fur is purple, while the skin of its face, inner ears, belly, feet, and the tip of its tail are beige.

Also, its face has a cheeky smile and round, blue eyes. With its rounded ears, Aipom's head is disproportionately large compared to its body and a cowlick atop it.

"Burr!"

Timburr shouted at the group of Aipom, then quickly hid behind Edward's back.

"Did they bully you when you are collecting the wood here?"

Edward asked as he rubbed Timburr's head, consoling it.

Then, it bobbed its head repeatedly, agreeing with Edward's statement.

"Okay! Torchic! Beautifly! Let's teach them a lesson!"

Edward nodded and let the two Pokemon attack directly.

Although it's a bit of a letdown that Timburr didn't manage to defeat this group of Aipom back then, Edward is still willing to protect his Pokemon.

Even, Torchic and Beautifly will not simply sit by watching their companion getting bullied like this.

"Chic!"

"Bree!"

Torchic rushed to the front while Beautifly flew above it, waiting for Edward's command.

"Torchic use ember! Beautifly follow it with gust!"

Edward ordered his Pokemon to attack the Aipoms swinging around the trees.

At this time, Torchic's fire breath was way stronger than in the past. The ball of fire was scorchingly hot in deep crimson color and headed towards the opponent.

Meanwhile, Beautifly flutters its wings repeatedly, creating a powerful wind following Torchic's ember.

...

Fire Release - Wind Release: Combination Jutsu!

Blazing Wind Wild Wave!

(AN: Sorry, I was bored.)

...

The strong wind created by Beautifly helps to increase the flame's potency on a great scale creating a powerful blast of intense fire.

Finally, all Aipoms were surrounded by the sea of fire in an instant.

2