Prologue “3 years later”
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that horrible incident in The Bazaar. Vandelion's seclusion became his nightmare, his mistakes thoroughly imprinted to his bones. his sin of killing an innocent child. His emotion buried in a thick viel of lies. lying to himself that everything is fine but deep down he knows that it's futile.

3 years later "The Worlds"

In The Worlds, a nearby bar of Kyandiscoz, The Fallen Brethren is the most popular bar, in Kyandiscoz namely because of it's sweet gin, and it's high alcohol content perfect for forgetting horrible experiences, and dreadful memories of the lost of lives. its the perfect place to leave all guilt-behind and enjoy.

"It's all fun and enjoyment here in this place and im sure you'll love it" said one of the goons, leading someone here. Music everywhere, people dancing as if there are no tomorow, this can be considered a small party, but the reason for this as this is the 20th anniversary of the establisment. 

With sudden arrival of the man, the music stopped, fear can be seen appearing in their face, as if there watched by one of the Seven Great Abyss Kings, the feeling of judgement is in the air. this man is.... 

Don Mateo from the Mateo famillia a very dangerous Family dealing with all illegal buisness they have done deeds such as gathering illegal information, smuggling and more, everyone knew if they somehow disrespect this man. their lives are going to have a horrible upsidedown. the feeling of reverence and kindness coming from this man, make's him feel aproachable and worthy to be their leader. But deep down in their minds, he is despicable and cruel.

"greetings" Said Don holding his baton, "Ummm- Hello Don Mateo " said one of the thugs sweating profusely knowing he may lost his life,  and with a snap of Don's finger *Click* 

The thugs head explode's, his brain matter and blood splattered to the rest, everyone was standing still with fear except for one still eating his steak, enjoying his delightfully cooked steak. "such perfection" the man said ignoring the bloodshed as if it was a normal's day occurences. 

the man was also wearing a cloak colored by black imitating the darkest night, beneath the cloak an chainmail armor made with unknown matierials adorning his well sculpted body with his hands covered by gloves made with an unkown leather, a mask can be found on his face covering its entirety, the exterior of the mask are very detailed with markings that can make's the wearer sight unhindered. indentifying this man is impossible, with it's gentleman mannerisms make's it seems he was mocking you or not.

The Man was mysterious in its own ways coupled with that mask and that cloak makes you to unviel that mask to see how handsome that man really are. This man's name is Vandelion E. Vauerly.

The Don noticed this, looking amused as it is the first time someone ignored him. "Why do you ignore me peasant?" Don Asked. The rest of the thugs backed away from here to have an opportunity to survive, luckily for them the Don have not noticed them, they ran fast as if their lives are depending on it and they are.

The man is still continuing on his meal ignoring the Don even more. The Don is getting angrier, he slammed his baton to the man's meal spilling it over the ground, "oh im sorry, my baton slipped" said the Don mocking the man.

the man rised up from his seat a walked over the counter to get a refund, laughs can be heard in the bar as if it was mocking the Don, But in truth they were mocking the man for his foolish actions, little did they know it was their final nail in the coffin. *Click*

A snap reverbrated across the bar, everyone's head exploded, screams of terror can be heard outside the establishment, everyone outside went to see the commotion just to be scarred for life, large quantities of blood flowing out of the building. some of the citizens imprinted to the ground scared, while a few called the guards for this incident, but none came.

Under the order of the Mateo famillia, all guards standby and do nothing, failure to comply results in death, even the laws of Kyandiscov can't protect someone who angered the Mateo famillia.

the man finally spoke " Why are you disturbing me, weakling" the words of this man was insulting to the Don Mateo. the Don's pride was hurt from the man's word.

'didn't he saw me killed all the people here in one snap of my finger' the Don thought contemplating if he angered someone strong,'maybe he is overestimating himself, such a fool i say' Don thought to keep his pride intact. 

The Don attempted to grab the man's head but it was intercepted by the man's arm grabbing the Don's Head and with such force the man bashed The Don's head to the table breaking the table in half.

with a bloodied nose the Don said "You!!! Imbecile" he ran towards the man lashing his arms in an attempt to hit the man but it was foolish, the man kept dodging all attacks with ease this angers the Don more he used his Abyss magic, he chanted "O magna Abyys, commoda mihi tua virtus" A dark eerie force apperead in Don's hand, the spectators immediatly ran for their life as they know what abyss magic truly are. 

The Dark Force in Don's hand began to form spears of destruction. the man calmly waiting has said "go on and continue" he was mocking him, with rage Don threw the spear of destruction at great speeds but the man just calmly dodged the spell increasing the don's rage.

it was cut short as a large explosion erupted behind them, the spears exploded releasing a blast of four nuclear bomb exploding at the same time. the man immediatly teleported away from the blast radious, the don immediatly prepared his teleport scroll. happy as he scared someone away and that no one can belittle me. but little did he know it was a nothing, as the man can tank it without scratch.

write your thoughts ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/

0