Twenty one
667 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning: A bit of NSFW in here, you have been warned...



“I’m in bliss~” 

Anastasia leaned back against the edge of the spa bath and relaxed her body slowly. “Oh my god, this is too awesome…I feel like closing my eyes and sleeping here forever. Don’t you feel the same way too, Rasputina?” 

The Saintess remained oddly quiet; Anastasia shifted her gaze to the small figure hiding herself in a corner and smirked. Quietly she waded towards Rasputina, sneaking up to her before brushing a finger against her soft, damp cheek.

“Hiii!” Startled, Rasputina jerked backwards and frantically turned her head around to face the giggling culprit. “Princess, please don’t do something like that!”

“Ehe.” She stifled her laughter and gently pressed on her shoulders to calm her down. “Come on, why are you sulking alone in the corner?” 

“H-huh…?” Rasputina flushed and rubbed her arm nervously. “No, it’s just…I-I have never shared the same bath with the opposite sex…”

She tilted her head to the side, blinking slowly. “What do you mean?” 

“I-I meant—!” In her haste to correct herself, Rasputina instinctively waved her hands in front of her chest and accidentally splashed the hot, steaming water onto her. “Oops, I didn’t mean to…” 

Anastasia threw her head back in laughter, letting the beads of water run down her face and down the front of body, and smiled devilishly at her. “Hoho, now you’ve done it.” 

“Eugh?!” Before she could react, Rasputina was drenched in water splashed by the princess and gave a little scream of surprise. “S-sowwy! Cut it out!!”

“Hmm? Did you say something?” She eagerly cupped more water in her hands and threw it at her. “If you don’t do anything, I’m not gonna stop, you know?”

“Y-you—” Rasputina sputtered as some water entered her mouth and grinned. “Fine, I’m not going to go easy on you!” Launching herself to her feet, she lunged forward with her arms outstretched, trying to make a grab for Anastasia. 

“Uwwahh, scary!” She dodged her outreaching hand by jumping to the side and running away, laughing teasingly. 

“Too slow!” With a playful roar, Rasputina made a jump too and caught the escaping princess, wrapping Anastasia tight around her waist. The two girls teetered for a brief moment before finally losing their foothold, then together they made a big splash in the middle of the bath. 

“Haaa…haaa…” Anastasia surrendered meekly with an exhausted smile on her flushed face. “Y…you win…” 

“Fwaa…got you…” Gasping for air, Rasputina rolled off her body and sat up, half-submerged in the shallow water. She looked down at the panting princess and felt her breath hitch as her gaze fell upon her naked body. 

In the same moment, Anastasia recovered her breath and sat up too; the glistening water droplets rolled off her swollen breasts and cascaded down her flat, smooth belly. She ran her fingers through her wet, tangled hair absent-mindedly, and noticing Rasputina staring at her, asked demurely, “what’s wrong?” 

She licked her dry lips and forced herself to look down at her own feet. “Your, um, towel…” 

“Oh, it must have come undone just now, I didn’t even notice it was gone.” Anastasia let out a self-conscious giggle and moved over to Rasputina such that she was sitting cross-legged in front of her. “Are you perhaps…lesbian?” 

“E-eh?” Rasputina glanced up at her in a mixture of surprise and bewilderment. “What does that mean?”

“What does it mean…oh, I guess it should make sense that you haven’t heard of it before.” She pursed her lips for a while before smiling enigmatically. “Do you like women, Rasputina?”

“I…uh…” She averted her gaze from her lilac eyes, feeling her cheeks heat involuntarily. “As f-friends, I guess—” 

Anastasia grabbed her hand and pressed it against her own chest. “No, I don’t mean it like that, Rasputina.” 

Her words instantly died in her throat. The faint throbbing of Anastasia’s heart against her palm, the soothing warmth of her body, the tender softness of her skin; everything about her was wonderful, sensuous and all so very near impossible to resist. She was suddenly aware that she was naked, and Anastasia was naked, and there was nothing standing in between their bodies except the warm, sultry steam. Her nipples became hard and they started to tingle and ache with want. 

Then Anastasia leaned in forward, such that their lips barely touched, and yet the sudden spark of electricity that seemed to jump between felt almost visceral. Her lilac eyes peered into her intently, inviting her to drown in their lustful depths. Her hand touched her waist flirtatiously, then roamed down to her hips and gently caressed her sensitive thighs, tickling and stroking her with her playful fingers. 

Rasputina bit down on her lower lip, but still she shuddered as waves of intense heat crashed through her mind, bombarding her senses with more pleasure than she could process. A small moan unwittingly escaped from her pressed lips, causing her to blush madly. 

Just before she was about to give in to her temptations and surrender her body to the passionate heat, Anastasia suddenly stopped and pulled back. 

The abrupt disappearance of Anastasia’s touch left her confused yet trembling with desire; her body was taut with expectation, and her whole being was burning and yearning for more.

“Hey, Rasputina…” Anastasia whispered demurely, her silky voice dripping with honeyed innuendo. “...do you like me?” 

“I-I would be lying…if I said ‘no’.” Rasputina swallowed down her craving and drew in her breath through her pressed lips before smiling. “But…sorry, I like money more.” 

Anastasia blew air through her nose in mild amusement. “So, you’re dead set on curing me and bringing the real princess back?”

She shrugged her shoulders slightly and smirked. “If that is what earns me the King’s reward...then I will cure you, Your Highness.” 

29