Author’s note + Announcement of Book 2
435 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! I guess this is our first meeting~ (unless you've read my previous works before :o) 

Whether we've met before or not, I'd like to introduce myself as the author of this series, which I dub TCFS because the name is too long even for myself, as well as Crusade, I, Death, will save this world and The Hero died, now what?. As of writing this, the first installment of TCFS has surpassed 300 readers—which honestly is my highest number for any series I've written so far. It has given me a big motivation to at least finish the sequel to TCFS (I'm embarrassed to admit that I was planning to quit writing after publishing the last chapter of TCFS ) ...so for that, I just want to say that I'm very grateful for your tremendous support and comments. Thank you very much, dear readers. 

-

Moving on to the announcement regarding the release of Book 2, I estimate that I can finish the rough draft by the end of November (though my estimates aren't the best). New characters will be joining Rasputina and Anastasia for this arc, as well as someone who hadn't appeared much in the later half of TCFS...

Anyways, I'll reveal the tentative cover and synopsis for Book 2 here :)  feedback in the comments/DMs are greatly appreciated! 

Credits to 鵜飼沙樹 for the artwork

An all-expenses-paid trip across an Empire, fully sponsored by the King? Comes with a first-class ticket on board the Orient Express? And a murder case to solve in your free time?! What kind of isekai travel package is this??

When a sabotage stops the Orient Express dead in its tracks, Saintess Rasputina and Princess Anastasia suddenly find that their trip may be more than they bargained for. Then, a lady is found stabbed to death along the corridor of a first-class carriage—with no sign that the murderer has escaped the train. Except she had assumed another passenger's identity, and all fourteen passengers recorded in the Conductor's list are still very much alive. Who is she? And more importantly, who murdered her?

Worry not, for we have the three worst minds on the case—the genderbend fake Saintess with the sole purpose of scamming the Empire's gold, the transmigrated princess embarking on the most exciting isekai adventure of her life, and the sidekick who was roped into this disaster of a train! Together, they shall solve a murder on the Orient Express...?

Tentative release date: Q1 of 2023

 

A little side note: today is the day before my one-year anniversary on SH :) happy cake day to me I guess

 

Edit (23/11/2022): Release date has been confirmed! Please await an announcement soon for the launch of TCFS Book 2 ^_^

 

See you soon, 

killwrites

12