Chapter 11
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11

Nikola got up bright and early the next day. Dimitri had put him in an excellent mood, and he found himself excusing Ivan’s actions from the previous night. Ivan had been locked up in his mind all alone for months. Then he got locked up in the apartment. Matthew was his first breath of fresh air that didn’t come with its baggage.

Although the kid got a ton of it now. He dialed Ivan and heard sobbing from the other end of the line before the Russian answered him.

“Cousin Niki! I’m glad you called. You need to get to the apartment now. It’s about Matthew.”

“What did you do to him?!”

“Nothing! I just tried to get him to sit down to have breakfast, but he started screaming, so I knocked him out. When he woke up, he started crying and clutching his plushy and he hadn’t stopped since. I don’t know what to do. I want to avoid having to beat up some kid and I already had to lie to the neighbors from across the door that the crying was coming from me.”

“Fine, I’m coming. Just turn on the TV really loud or better yet play some music, so the sobbing gets muffled. I haven’t gotten you your visa yet so if the police gets called you can be deported.”

He went downstairs but as he made to open the front door of the apartment building a hand shot out and blocked it for him. He turned around and saw an agitated Dimitri behind him.

“Not cheating, my ass! You are putting horns on me again! I saw you talking on the phone and recognized the voice from other times you spoke to the man! Who are you riding now, darling? Do you want orgies every night or something, Niki? Because, damn you, I’ll even agree to that as long as you stay with me but fuck it at least don’t lie to me!”

Nikola rolled his eyes at Dimitri and kissed him. The git bit his lips.

“Oh get your mind out of the gutter. I actually have a childe. And he has a pet human. It’s a boy of 16 and the kid is panicking as we speak. You are good at reading moods. Perhaps you will be of some help. Come.”

He griped Dimitri’s face and brought it towards his neck. Dimitri bit down on him and made him dizzy with how much he took. So, he must be still thinking that Nikola was lying to him. Did Nikola come off so much as a whore? Well, if so, Dimitri made him this way, so now he didn’t have a right to complain.

Dimitri drove them as Nikola gave him directions. They entered the apartment and saw Ivan hugging a sobbing Matthew. There was hockey on the TV.

“What the fuck?” Said Dimitri as Nikola went to Ivan and swatted him on the arm, so he released Matthew. Then Nikola sat down and hugged the boy himself and send Ivan an accusing look.

“How did you scare him so much? He is practically traumatized!”

“He wouldn’t stop crying, cousin, so I told him that if he kept being so loud I’ll sell him to Baba Yaga. Then I told him some stories of her. It always made me shut up when I was little, and it worked on him too!”

“Jerk! Baba Yaga was real and a vampire!” At that Ivan paled himself and hugged a pillow.

“She is? And what about her house? I’m never going hiking again.”

Matthew began to shake in Nikola’s arms, but his sobs instantly stopped at the revelation. Children scared by a fairy tale! This was what he was going to deal with now.

“How should I know if she managed to mutate a chicken into a house? From now on know that if there is a fairy tale there are probably vampires behind the villains. So don’t go scare poor Matthew with something you should be afraid of yourself!”

He petted Matthew’s hair until the boy stopped shaking. He wondered why the boy thought that he was the lesser evil. Maybe it was because Ivan was way taller and muscular than him. And stronger physically too, and that held true even when the man was a mortal. And for him to start shaking and mumble to himself over a children’s tale was disturbing. He attempted to rack his brain for any tales of Baba Yaga but the only thing he could remember was that she lived in the woods and ate children. Just how creepy was the Russian retelling?

Dimitri meanwhile went to the couch and began to run his fingers into Matthew’s hair before speaking.

“You are too old for Baba Yaga’s taste kiddo. You both are, and the amazing Hulk is a vampire that can actually fight back, so he should man up. Baba Yaga likes putting vampires in torpor and using their bones to decorate her house. But she is all the way in Eastern Europe and rumored dead so would you two stop whimpering? By the way, Niki you look dreamy mothering the kid. Make up sex after this?”

“You really are a pervert, cousin Dimitri.” Said Ivan as he suddenly looked confused. “Cousin Niki what is torpor?”

“It’s a near Final Death state similar to coma. Now go in the kitchen and make some hot cocoa. And don’t put vodka in it. The kid is too young to drink.”

“Why me? I am watching hockey right now!”

“Oh fine I’ll go. Dimitri, do you mind hugging Matthew until he calms down?”

Dimitri sighed and began telling a very different version of Red Riding Hood to Matthew who began to shake again. So, little Red was a vampire too and the real villain? And the big bad wolf was a Lupine? Huh, he never would have guessed.

He made the cocoa mechanically. He put the finishing touch by sprinkling it all with ginger and headed back to the couch. Dimitri had moved to Sleeping Beauty and Ivan had been reduced to gripping Matthew’s hand for comfort as Dimitri didn’t spare them the gory details.

He left Matthew in Dimitri’s arms but gently placed the cocoa in the boy’s hands. The boy began to take sips carefully as he listened to the horror story. So, Dimitri was good with children, sort of. When he wasn’t killing them, at least. That was strange knowledge to have.

He finished listening to the fairy tale and then when he saw that Matthew had calmed down, or did he sink further into the horror of what he was hearing? He pulled at Dimitri to get him to come to the side with him. The vampire put Matthew down on the couch and followed him with a satisfied smile on his face. Ivan was still gripping Matthew’s hand.

“I take it you don’t want the kid to become your childe’s meal ticket like you were mine, Niki. It’s obvious by the way that the big guy doesn’t watch you like a piece of meat that you aren’t cheating on me with him. And if you cheated on me with a barely legal kid you would hate yourself and I will feel very insulted. So, how about this? I embrace the kid and we raise him together? Consider it our first adoption! And as for demon eyes you can still take care of him until he grows up. He is your firstborn and I wouldn’t even dream of making you leave him.”

Nikola blinked a couple of times. The idea had merit. It was better than to wait for something like friendship to become possible between Ivan and Matthew. The teenager was far too frightened of Ivan for that. The big blonde had fed from him, after all.

He gave Dimitri a once over. He couldn’t imagine him being the nourishing type. But what other choice of sire did he have for the boy? Himself? Malkav? There were enough Malkavians running around as it was there was no point in adding to the number.

“Fine. But we will need to figure out new living arrangements. The apartment has only one bedroom, and we can’t leave Matthew behind with Ivan. Vanya is new to this too and needs his space.”

“Oh, I know! We can buy a house! A big one and then we can fill it with children and childlike laughter and joy, and then we will be cured of vampirism! Niki no childe of mine will be babysat. I will train a sensual killer and then let him loose on the road of life. He can stay with your Russian Hulk. Then our children will be raised together. Yours will be spoiled rotten and mine will be actually prepared for the world out there. I bet I can start Matthew killing before you get your Ivan to shed his humanity.”

“This is not a competition, Dimitri! And Matthew is just 16. If you want us to “raise” our childe’s together then it’s going to be a joined effort. I can’t see you ruin this poor boy!”

Dimitri chuckled and ran a finger over the length of Nikola’s nose and pressed the tip.

“Mama Niki is so hot defending the kiddos from Papa Dimitri. Fine, dear wife. Let’s go tell the kids they are adopted and prepare the baby of the family to fit in.”

He gently griped Nikola’s hand and walked back to the two still shaking figures on the couch.

“Kiddies! I swore that only death will do me apart from Niki while he was still alive so that means that you are now my stepson, amazing Hulk. And as for you, little marshmallow, I’ve decided to adopt you into the family so that you wouldn’t feel excluded. Now will you give me a smile, sonny?”

Matthew gave a shriek and went as far away from Dimitri as the couch allowed. That pushed him straight into Ivan’s arms and the big blonde hugged him defensively. That only served to make him panic further.

“I want to avoid being a part of your family! I want to go home! To my papas and back to school. Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone that you are all vampires. I can just say I got lost in the town while simply searching for the festival. I haven’t done anything to you all. So won’t you all please just leave me be?”

“Man, Niki, it’s almost like listening to you in your beginning days with me. This kid really is the perfect son for us. Listen, Matthew, that was your name, right? Nikola, here threw away your stuff already. He told me everything on the drive here. You were supposed to have died last night. You are still going to die, but you will be able to walk away from this when I release you back into the wild. From now on, you have a Mama as well as a Papa and a weird Russian step-brother. Not too bad, yes? You even have a sort of grandfather in Malkav, but the situation there is really weird as Malkav is topping both of your new parents so maybe don’t call him that to his face? Our family is weird but it will be enough. Or would you like me to return you back to your previous family in a closed casket and do what these two saps couldn’t? Because I’ll even enjoy indulging you if so.”

Dimitri smiled a predatory smile at Matthew and went to leer at him but was stopped by a glare from Ivan.

“Cousin Dimitri, would you like me to introduce my feast to your face? Show you how much of a “sap” I am?”

Dimitri shrugged and went back to Nikola who was sending him disappointed looks. Figuring out that it was up to him, he tried his luck.

“Matthew you don’t have to be turned today. Dimitri can teach you everything you have to know while you are still alive. But there is no other way out from this than death. The kind where you survive or not is up to you. You just know too much, and you are so trustworthy that people will believe you when you say you were kidnapped by vampires. And then a pack of angry vampires will just kidnap you again and believe me when I say they won’t be as nice to you as we are. It’s for your own good to do as we say. I won’t let anyone take liberties with you, I swear. So will you trust me?”

The young blonde nodded slowly and reached out his hand at Nikola. Taking the cue Nikola shock it and then his hand was guided into a handshake that ended with a pinky swear. Dimitri was taking photos in the background and laughing his ass off as Ivan looked on the display with a thoughtful look.

After that Matthew stopped crying and was allowed to eat his breakfast. Nikola watched in amusement how Ivan was repeating the motions of the handshake when he though no one was paying him any attention. It was good to see that Ivan was still the big softy he was from when he was still alive.

After the breakfast Dimitri called Malkav despite Nikola’s protests and soon the Antediluvian was at the new apartment inspecting Ivan from all angles and even making the blonde show him his fangs. Ivan looked like he was under a major headache and complied with all the demands. When he couldn’t take it anymore he snarled at Malkav.

“Cousin Malkav I’m not a horse! If you want to say something to me just go ahead and say it!”

“Cousin?” Malkav got a confused look in his face and looked from Ivan to Nikola and then to an amused Dimitri who decided to explain.

“Mama Niki here got to know big guy here when he was still in a coma. He mentioned him once even, remember? And since he calls him cousin and Niki is married to both of us he thinks it is ok to consider us cousins too. Aren’t we a big happy family Daddy Malkav?”

“Don’t call me daddy, Dimitri.”

“All, but daddy, I know you like it.”

“Pervert.” Said both Nikola and Malkav at the same time. Matthew giggled from the kitchen table and just like that the attention was on him. Malkav stalked towards him and stared at the boy as he attempted to make himself as small as possible. Then he reached out and petted his hair softly.

“The boy is too innocent to be a Toreador or a vampire at all. Kill him.”

Matthew fell from his chair and scrambled to the other end of the kitchen. He hugged his legs and stared to look at the other vampires for help. Nikola ran towards him and hugged him, putting himself between Malkav’s line of sight and the shaking boy. Then Dimitri walked up slowly behind Malkav and hugged his back, he grazed the vampire’s neck with his fangs and gave it a lick. Ivan was on the floor clutching his head all the while but looking murderous. Dimitri hummed deep in his throat and when Malkav shivered he began to speak.

Daddy don’t be mean to my little boy. I can mold him in my image. Better even as something tells me that he wouldn’t need to fake his innocence and he won’t be going hungry once I let him leave the nest. I’ll train him well while he is still alive. You won’t need to bother yourself with it at all. I know we should have gotten your approval before we went ahead and adopted our first two children, and we deserve to be punished.” Dimitri stopped to kiss Malkav’s neck and tickle the man’s sides gently. Malkav leaned in onto him.

“But we will make it up to you, daddy. Niki and I will go hunting with you tonight. Eat up what you serve us without complaint. Won’t we, Niki?”

Malkav gripped Dimitri’s hands and pulled him deeper into the embrace. Then he gave Matthew a second look and exhaled.

“As you wish. We are hunting a Nosferatu tonight. I need his blood to make a curse towards a rival in Africa that thinks that just because he is away from me, he could get away with mocking my clan. I will do diablerie on him and the two of you will act as bait. Don’t make me regret this. And Dimitri? If you get Nikola to start calling me daddy too I will reward you with whatever you wish.”

Dimitri chuckled to himself while Nikola sputtered in indignation. Perverts, the both of them. And he was going to raise a family with them? It was a doomed effort on his part.

This night he was dolled up in clothes that made him look like a jail bait even to his eyes. He almost missed his clubbing clothes. Dimitri was much the same except he had tied a ribbon to his medallion to add to the effect. He seemed to be enjoying the show. He had almost overfed and was keeping himself rosy and fresh with the blood. Nikola didn’t have to put so much effort for him as his heart didn’t have a problem beating.

Once Malkav deemed them presentable he drove them to the bad side of town and gave them directions to just wander around. As soon as they were out of the car Dimitri hugged Nikola’s arm and looked fearfully around. Nikola suddenly thought to himself how Dimitri looked like a doll. He’d eat him up if he was a Nosferatu creep. Heck everyone would. Remembering to act himself he looked worriedly around himself and began to walk.

Soon they were being followed. The two stopped in a dark part of the streets and pretended to take drugs. They were giggling like fools and putting on a show. The shadows parted and an old man with a hunchback and clubbed feet approached them.

“What are two young men like you doing here in my domain? Don’t you know it’s dangerous around here after dark?”

Dimitri adopted an innocent expression and showed the Nosferatu an empty plastic container.

“Our dust is all over, Mister. Are you perhaps a drug dealer? Do you have more for us? We have money.”

Dimitri made puppy dog eyes at the deformed vampire and the man chuckled darkly.

“Oh, children, I have something better. But it’s not dust, rather it’s liquid. Come and take a look.”

He pulled a vial from his pocked and uncorked it. It was vitae. So, the bastard ghouled junkies, did he? Suddenly, any pity Nikola had for him evaporated. He took out his wallet and approached the man. Just as he took the vial he kicked out with his legs and broke the man’s already deformed ones. He stomped on them some more for good measure as the thing screamed curses at him. Then he took out his pocket knife and forced it down its mouth and cut off the vampire’s tongue. No one will be interfering now.

Dimitri went behind him and embraced him.

“My dear wife is finally showing his fangs! You look sexy when you don’t show any mercy, Niki. Tonight it’s really going to be fun. Are you up for some strip poker?”

“So I get to blush like a maiden as you two stare at me stark naked while pretending to bluff with your cards? Why don’t you earn it?”

“In this dark alley, Niki? Right in front of someone else? Kinky but I’m game. Let me just call Malkav and tell him the rat is in the trap.”

    A quick call later and they were kissing up against a scoot covered wall. On a whim Nikola traced Dimitri’s jaw with his fingers and Dimitri separated them, and then he lowered his head to take the offending digits in his mouth and began to suck them while moaning loudly. So, tonight was going to strip poker night after all. Damn.

That was how Malkav found them. With Nikola pressed up against the wall with Dimitri giving head to his fingers and the Nosferatu watching them unmoving and with a great interest. Malkav growled and gouged out the deformed vampire’s eyes out and began cursing to himself in a strange language as he tore out the peeper’s heart and gave it a few stomps. His husband and his lover were too good at being bait. He had the sudden urge to hunt them himself but then remembered he literally couldn’t live without the one and the other would turn the chaise on it’s head. He cursed and stomped on the offending heart again as the Nosferatu turned to dust.

 He then placed the abused organ and the two eyes for good measure on the ground and began to draw a pentagram with the dust and the blood. He would teach that African upstart not to mess with Malkavians. He added the runes for boneless legs and moldy eyes to the out most array as Nikola fell down on his knees and began panting as Dimitri lowered himself down with him and took his other hand’s fingers close to his mouth to begin working his magic on them.

His Nikola had his now sticky hand in Dimitri’s hair and was begging him for more in a voice Malkav had never heard from him before. Dimitri looked in his direction and smirked. Damned whore! He added a rune for a cock covered in boils to the whole thing and began chanting. He just couldn’t wait to get home.

It turned out not to be a night of strip poker as Malkav demanded their attentions the whole time. As it turns out the man had plenty of unfulfilled fantasy that he wanted to be practiced now. By the end of the night Nikola was screaming daddy on top of his lungs and saying things that even made Dimitri blush. Freddie didn’t catch his eyes in the corridor that morning. Thin walls, right.

He hunted together with Ivan that day. He actually caved in, and they stalked a drug dealer just like Ivan had wanted the first night. Ivan had no remorse when it came to put the man in an unconscious state but when it came down to feeding he just couldn’t do it. He stared at Nikola, but his pride didn’t let him plead. Once again Nikola reached out and twisted a neck. It was even easier than last time.

He let Ivan have his fill after that, and then they went for another drug dealer for Nikola as Ivan had drunk the man dry. He didn’t like the taste of the blood. It tasted foul, and the man smelled bad. He understood now why Dimitri picked his victims so slowly. Ivan seemed not to mind, and he told Nikola that in Russia growing up he had eaten plenty of bad food when the times were tough. Right, the results of communism. Nikola had forgotten.

They walked the streets quietly after that, but suddenly Ivan stopped himself and pressed himself on the window of a shop. Then he stared at Nikola and pointed at a hockey table that was on display.

“Can we buy this, cousin Niki? I can play together with Matthew!”

Then Nikola remembered that Ivan didn’t have any money of his own and resolved to plead with Malkav to get him fake documents for the duration of his stay in the states. If last night was any indication, he would probably have to make his case on his knees. He was slightly surprised at himself that he was looking forward to it.

When the table was delivered Matthew didn’t make a scene. He even let go of his plushy and greeted the delivery person calmly. So, the boy had believed him and was now using his promise as a shield. He felt a warm feeling in his stomach at that. It was probably from the blood that he had drank. He definitely wasn’t feeling any maternal feelings towards the boy, no matter how Dimitri kept teasing him.

The dynamic between Ivan and Matthew changed after the addition of the table. The Russian began to joke around the Canadian again, just as he had done during the dinner when they first met. And Matthew was joking back. The shy boy would raise to the challenge every time a game was mentioned. Dimitri would keep taking pictures of them as they played. Nikola leaned on him as he watched them too.

“Why are you snapping so many photos every time you come here? Don’t you have enough for your paintings?”

“Oh, Niki. My blind innocent Niki. I’m capturing beauty in the act while the participants themselves don’t see it. When the time comes I’ll make the perfect painting with their permission. And give them all these photos to remember these beginning moments by. I have to say if I have treated you like Ivan treats Matthew from the start we could have been… But there is no point in dwelling on that. We have our thing going, and I like it.”

“Dimitri they are just friends. Matthew is too young for Vanya and my cousin knows it. He is not like you. He just appreciates having some normality in his new life.”

“Ivan is just 20, you know? He doesn’t look it, but he is young too. Sure, there is a bit of a difference, but I don’t see the big guy stopping to consider it. Especially when they play hockey together and my little Matthew gets a competitive glint in his eyes. Here, look at some photos.”

Dimitri handed him the camera and Nikola began looking through the photos. Ivan and Matthew deep in a discussion on the couch as Ivan had an arm around Matthew. Hockey game with the two blondes smiling. Matthew looked like he was concentrating in this one while licking his lips. Ivan had a faraway look in it.

The next one showed them on the breakfast table with Ivan pouring maple syrup over the Canadian’s crêpes. He remembered that Ivan had made them himself too. Matthew was once again smiling in this one and looked at ease as he sipped from his glass.

Was that what good love looked like? Soft and sweet and without the horror that Dimitri put him through? No wonder that his husband wanted to paint the two. He was suddenly happy for Ivan. And Matthew was in good hands too. Damn he was really turning into a mother figure!

The camera was taken out of his hands and he was kissed as another photo was snapped but this time it was of him and Dimitri. Sneaky artist always reading emotions and being on the hunt for his next painting.

The following months Dimitri had Matthew exercising like mad. Something about building up just enough muscle mass for him to still look delicate but to be able to pack a punch once he was turned. Then one day Nikola walked on Dimitri dancing to a tango with a very mortified and blushing Matthew. He balled his fists and Ivan gave a strange noise between rage and annoyance from right next to him. Dimitri heard it and looked up at him and had the good sense to actually look afraid at Nikola’s sweet smile.

“Niki, this is not how it looks like! And big guy quit cracking your knuckles, I kept my hands above the waist the whole time. You two see Matthew here will be a Toreador and every Toreador worth his salt can do the tango. It’s a tradition for a sire to pass it down on his childe if they aren’t familiar with it. So, there.”

Nikola’s smile widened, and he too cracked his knuckles. Dimitri gulped.

“Tango is a dance of intense passion, Dimitri. There is no way for anyone to instruct it innocently. Just where have your hands been? Answer me, so I know in how many pieces I should chop your cock.”

Dimitri let go of Matthew and the boy retreated to hide behind Ivan. There was a purple aura coming out of the Russian. Nikola hadn’t toughed that it was possible for vampires to do that.

“Jealous, Niki? I’m not a pedo, thank you very much. And he needs to learn. Arikel toughed me tango moves back when I was freshly embraced, and I didn’t have a problem with it. It’s not like I can show Matthew how the dance is done with someone else, now can I? Please don’t stand in the way of good education!”

Nikola didn’t know why he said what he said, but before he knew it, he was blurting it out.

“I know how to dance the tango. And you would have known this fact if you have just asked. Dance with me to show Matthew and don’t touch him again. Don’t think I was joking about your pending castration.”

Dimitri took a couple of steps back and looked surprised at that, and he went to change the song to something slower. So, he toughed he could just butter him up into forgetting? Well, he would show him!

Dimitri made a couple of steps towards him and extended his hand. Nikola did a couple of practiced swaying steps towards him and took it before he wrapped his hand around the blonde’s waist and pulled him flush towards him. As if he would let him lead the dance!

Dimitri’s face softened into a smile for a moment before he smirked.

“Just where did you learn the art of upright fucking, Niki? And here I thought you were as innocent as a newborn lamb when I sunk my fangs into your tender neck.”

“My mother.” Nikola began as his fingers traced a pattern over Dimitri’s torso, and he leaned them back in an imitation of a kiss which he dropped as soon as Dimitri leaned in himself. The vampire looked like a kicked puppy as Nikola hooked a leg around his and turned them around. His hands roaming lower and lower. “Wanted me to not have dating problems. And she wanted to avoid giving me the talk. So, she introduced me to tango. After my first successful dance I researched the bees and the birds myself. It scared me for life when I found a porn about a plumber and a hot blonde who couldn’t pay.”

“Oh, I bet it did. Are you perchance in an agreeable mood to demonstrate to me how the lady paid tonight?” He said as he griped Nikola’s ass and gave it a squeeze. Nikola just guided them further away from the door, not bothered in the least. Then he lowered his face to Dimitri’s neck and made a motion as if to lick it but returned his tongue in his mouth at the last minute and inhaled his scent instead. Dimitri whimpered. Nikola 1, Dimitri 0.

They danced like that until they neared the couch and Nikola was just about to lean Dimitri into it and pretend to be a very naughty plumber when they heard a cough from the door.

Ivan was holding his bleeding nose with his hands and Matthew was hugging his back but still looked on.

“Dimitri you were trying to get me to do that with you? You, you…horrible perverted person!”

Then he epped when he remembered just who he talked to and hid behind Ivan fully. Instead of snarling Dimitri just chuckled, but then he was dropped on the couch like a sack of potatoes.

“Ya, Dimitri. You were trying to do this with good young Matthew when you should have only been doing it with me. I’ll get you back for this. I toughed I noticed that silk ribbon you keep from Christmas hidden in your side of the wardrobe. It would make for the perfect chain. And Malkav had a whip lying around…”

Dimitri scrambled to his feet and ran past Ivan and Matthew while he put on his leather jacket in a haste. Then he suddenly stopped and returned and pointed a finger towards Matthew.

“Research plumbers in Pornhub and tell me all the details when I come back. Consider it a homework.” Then he closed the door with a bang and ran down the stairs after Nikola not believing his luck.

“So, can I help you with your homework Matthew?” Said Ivan hopefully, and he turned his head back to watch a now mortified Matthew unwrap his hands from around his waist and run towards the laptop.

“No! I mean…sorry…maybe some other time? I mean no! Plumbers, why plumbers? Damn perverted vampires and their damn tango!”

He then grabbed his new laptop and retreated with a pair of headphones to the bedroom. Ivan took his and bought online lesson on tango. He wanted to avoid seeing Dimitri wrapped around Matthew like that ever again. He was going to punch him and do diablerie if he coughed him in the act, Matthew’s education be damned. That is if Nikola didn’t beat him to it.

He stood up and began to do the beginning stretches for the tango lesson. They were something like his ballet lessons back in Russia! Happy to be good at something he started practicing. He was the one with which Matthew was going to learn the tango. And he was the only one with which the teen was going to dance it too.

1