Chapter 44
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 44

“You will remain here, with this room in time static with the time here passing slower, until you have learned your place,” said Dimitri and he hitched Nikola’s legs up.

“My lesson? You are obsessed, Dimitri. I deserve better,” Dimitri entered him then, without stretching him. Nikola whimpered. “Rape is the only thing that can get you off, then?”

“This is not rape, you were on me like a bloodhound,” said Dimitri as he rocked them. He was being slow, and Nikola felt the pain disappear. Only the pleasure remained, and he leaned his head back and bitt his lower lip to stifle a moan.

Ok, he couldn’t play the victim this time, Nikola knew that. It just irked him. All those memories of things he had done, and he was getting scoot free? Just like that? That hardly seemed fair. The only one that had the right to punish him was his greatest victim. Dimitri.

“I am not a victim,” Dimitri sounded annoyed at that.

“How many times did I kill you?” Asked Nikola, tearing up.

“It is not relevant. I killed you just as many times, if not more. We are even,” said Dimitri. He huffed and hitched Nikola’s legs higher and began trusting in him quicker.

“It is important to me because I love you, darn you,” whispered Nikola between moans.

“So, you want to be punished,” Dimitri looked positively giddy at that, and he speeds up his pace.

“Dimitri, I… I…” and Nikola came with a shudder, but Dimitri didn’t slow down.

“I’ll punish you, Niki. I’ll get you back for everything. And more importantly, no one but us will know. And you will be happy all the while,” said Dimitri before too coming and collapsing on top of Nikola.

“How?” Nikola could barely breathe, let alone speak. But he still uttered that word.

“By loving you and not hurting you. That Dimitri that could have gauged out your eye is long gone, darling. The new and improved Dimitri, one who went to anger management for you, knows how to hurt with kindness,” Dimitri exited Nikola. He snapped his fingers and a bathtub, one big enough for two, appeared.

Dimitri scooped Nikola up and carried him to the bathtub and placed him inside. Warm water filled the tub and Dimitri slipped in. He took some bathing salts from next to the tub and poured some of them inside the bathtub.

“We are going to take a pleasant bath together,” Dimitri’s voice brokered no arguments and Nikola remained silent. “And then I am going to paint you as you lay on the bed, naked as the day you were born. And that painting will be just for me.”

“Ok…” Dimitri placed a finger on Nikola’s lips.

“I wasn’t asking for permission. I was telling you what we were going to do. What we will do every day from now on. We don’t fit with the world anymore,” Nikola couldn’t agree more. Ever since he got his memories back, he felt like an intruder on everyone’s lives. “But we fit with each other. We always have.”

Nikola nodded and Dimitri began to clean him gently. Nikola did the same for the blonde. The angel didn’t know who kissed who first, but soon, they were coiled around each other in the bathtub and making love this time. It was sweet making love with Dimitri. Nikola hoped to do it again sometime.

“I do turn it always to fucking, don’t I? I am horrible. But you love me,” Dimitri moaned loudly as Nikola dug his nails into his back.

“You told me once, as you were masquerading as yourself, that you liked pain,” spoke Nikola softly as he dug deeper.

“I told you I melt at it. But you couldn’t brink yourself to give it to me at that point,” Nikola felt nails in his back too. They weren’t braking the skin, but there was a promise of that. “I know it's not your thing, but…”

“Go ahead,” pain shoot in Nikola’s back and Dimitri moaned louder. “I want us to be equal. Partners.”

That last part was whispered in Dimitri’s ear, and he gave out a shudder.

“This is too vanilla, Niki. How do you feel about knives?” Nikola imagined himself as a bloody mess and bit his lip in excitement.

“What happened to you not hurting me?” One last test to see if there was not a game going on.

“You want to hurt right now. You want to make me happy. I will oblige if you give me the green light,” for once, Dimitri was not using his understanding of Nikola’s emotions to toy with him. He was giving him honesty. Nikola could sing at that moment.

“Just one, to start with,” Dimitri pulled out a letter opener out of thin air, and he gave it to Nikola.

“You first,” said Dimitri, and Nikola pulled the knife from his hands. He laid it, blade first, to Dimitri’s nipple, but then reconsidered. He placed the knife lower and dug deeper, remembering that time Dimitri had raped him after he had stopped him from hunting. Then, a line went down as he remembered the corpses he had been painted with.

The angry red line, no blood, the blade was too blunt for that, broke Nikola out of his stupor. Dimitri had stopped moving them for a while now, and now he just stood with his eyes wide in pleasure. Nikola handed Dimitri back the knife.

“I don’t see what you enjoy in this,” replied Nikola, honestly.

“You did, for a second. Who is not honest with themselves now? Although, I do suppose that is your specialty,” Nikola admitted that to himself, bend down, and traced kisses down the angry red line.

“Now it is your turn,” Dimitri just shrugged and threw the knife to the side.

“I don’t do things like that with you anymore, Niki. They sicken me. But, if you feel like inflicting pain, know I get off on it,” and he was moving again. Nikola guided Dimitri’s hands to his hair. The blond gave out a huff, but he gripped the brown locks. The heavy knots that had formed in Nikola’s stomach after he had harmed Dimitri unwind. Now, they were even again.    

1