Chapter 50
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 50

Training with Satan included telekinesis, fighting with airborne opponents, and long discussions on what had happened during the time loops. Nikola knew why that was. The demon was hunting Caine, and he wanted all the advantage he could get.

It appears that Lilith was his favorite demon, for her blood had created the vampires, his most fateful servants. To hear him speak, even the ones who denied it followed him.

Nikola spent a year learning from Satan and, when 2014 bled into 2015 he went and had a pleasant New Year celebration with his parents. Then, on his way home, he stopped at a bar on a whim. He ordered a whiskey and sat down.

Some people recognized him from Asenov Tech, his company’s posters. While he had his training time with Satan, he had a lookalike head the company. It had not been his intention to create a company, but then Satan had told him he wouldn’t be able to, and Nikola had raised to the bait.

He felt someone sit by him, and he turned to his left to see who it was. Blonde looks caught his attention and then red eyes. Huh, Dimitri had the shade long before he diablerie the devil, it seems.

“Hi there, big shot,” spoke Dimitri with a winning smile. Nikola smiled back.

“Hi there, handsome,” Nikola was more brazen than he had ever been. But, if he wanted to be Dimitri’s equal, then he needed to treat him as one. And that meant shedding some of himself. 

Dimitri placed a hand over Nikola’s glass and played with the rim.

“You are a bit more forward than all the interview's tent to make you out to be,” spoke the vampire, and Nikola nodded.

“I am desiring a scandal,” said Nikola, and Dimitri snorted.

“Can you imagine the headlines? CEO Nikola Asenov leaves bar with a man,” said Dimitri slyly.

“I raise you a new one. CEO Nikola Asenov leaves bar with a vampire,” Dimitri stiffened at that.

“And where will you find one of those?” Oh, still playing the game, huh? Nikola chuckled.

“Let us not pretend, Toreador. I will not oust your masquerade. But I’d like to take you home all the same,” Dimitri looked mistrustful at that.

“And why is that?” Nikola could sing immediately. He was unnerving Dimitri. Dimitri, who had always held all the cards.

“Where could I find a better lover than a Toreador vampire?” Nikola winked and left enough money for his drink, plus a tip. He downed his whiskey in one go and walked out of the bar. Dimitri followed him to Nikola’s car.

“Are you sure you want to let me in your home?” Asked Dimitri in a small voice. Now, why was Dimitri pretending to be vulnerable presently?

“I plan to give you my virginity,” after all, why brake Dimitri’s deflowering streak? Dimitri sucked in a breath and got in the Honda, right next to Nikola. The driver speeded out of the driveway and towards Nikola’s apartment.

Nikola had no intention to move. That is, until Malkav enters the picture. And even after that, he would keep his apartment. He felt lips on his neck and he moaned slightly as Dimitri dug his fangs in.

Nikola felt that it wasn’t painful in the slightest. Dimitri was waiting for Nikola to go home before he sprung the unpleasant surprise, it seemed. Nikola scanned Dimitri’s mind, another thing Satan had helped him to reclaim, and saw himself fucked until the next evening and then tied up and tortured. Nikola snorted. Same old Dimitri.

When they reached Nikola’s apartment, Nikola gave his driver a fifty dollar note and told him to have fun and not bother with coming by the morning after. The driver, an old former taxi driver, looked between Nikola and Dimitri with disappointment, and then drove off in his car. Once, he parked by Nikola’s apartment in the morning.

Dimitri latched on Nikola’s right arm and looked at Nikola’s apartment building skeptically.

“Is this where you bring your dirty secrets, Niki?” Nikola sighed. Nothing of his old life had ever been good enough for Dimitri.

“This is my home. I come from new money, but, unlike others of my kind, I don’t spend like I have never seen money before,” Nikola led them up the stair and stopped before his door.

He pulled out his keys and let them both inside.

“Cozy,” supplied Dimitri, looking around.

“Plenty of space for painting supplies,” suggested Nikola. He had some of the finest brushes and canvases that money could buy here, along with professional level paint.

He had missed Dimitri so much before that he had taken to painting in the evenings. Furthermore, he had taken a sketching course and was passable. But not Dimitri level painter.

“May I paint you?” Asked Nikola as Dimitri stared at him with amazement. “I am not excellent, but I will try my best.”

“If I don’t like it, I will spank you,” Nikola snorted, knowing that any spanking from Dimitri could turn into broken bones.

“We can paint each other at the same time,” proposed Nikola. “I have seen some of your earlier works. I have to admit, I am a fan.”

Dimitri smiled genuinely at that, and Nikola pulled out a canvas and put it on the support.

“What have you seen?” Asked Dimitri. Nikola saw only the desire for conversation in the blonde’s mind. Personally, Nikola was feeding Dimitri false images of his mind. Like a VPN, but for the mind.

“One where a shepherdess walks her flock. And another, of a beautiful dark-skinned woman covered only in veils,” they had both been Arikel, in various states of dress. For a time, she had been Dimitri’s muse.

“Ah, so you have seen my sire. Strip,” commanded Dimitri, and he picked up some of the brushes that were arrayed at Nikola’s favorite spot.

“A bit forward, no?” Said Nikola as he began to undo his shirt bottoms. “Let us take it to the bedroom. You can paint me there.”

Nikola pulled his shirt over his head, folded it, and placed it on the couch.

“Do you have painting things up there?” Asked Dimitri.

“I do, but no brushes. Pick the ones here, and we can have a nice New Year celebration,” Dimitri grinned wolfishly and picked up the brushes. 

1