Prequel 2: Baby Blues
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a while. I don't know how long as there are no visible clocks. They have fed me, changed my diaper, and that's it. Even my embarrassment has fled me, leaving only boredom. The only thing left to do is to clear the blockages.

I have nearly cleared my arms and legs of blockage and I can feel the difference. The most notable difference is that my arms and legs are more responsive, require less rest, and are stronger in general.

However, the benefits don't stop there. Where the clogged mana and my qi meet, the two diffuse into each other. This means that during my rest the blockage softens and dilutes.

Furthermore, because my body doesn't have to expend as much of my generated qi on my limbs, a slight increase in core flow can be seen.

However, I still have made no progress on understanding the language. I have however, started to feel some kind of energy in my head. I instinctively know this is Psi. This energy is the energy of the mind. By using it I may perform actions in an accurate and precise fashion. What is more, by mastering it, I may remove the psi mixed in with my qi and vice versa, increasing my capacity for growth.

Fortunately, the way to increase psi is simple enough to understand. Psi can engrave and remove concepts from the mind. The closer these concepts are to fact, the more psi is in turn generated, and the stronger that psi is. Therefore, by engraving my understanding of mathematics, I can better my psi.

Maybe I won't be so bored after all.

Psi is designed to be used by non-combatant characters that are a decent way into their craft, as well as any combatant above a certain level. Any intent is an application of psi. Early levels of psi use is purely to manipulate the nervous system. Later levels allow for increased perception, the creation of intent and domains, and the transmission of information./author]

0