The Legendary Fight part 1
528 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15 Advanced Chapters in my patreon plus the first look of my newest book.

::-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::

(Brian's P.O.V)

(Planet earth North Pole.)

(General P.O.V)

Vegeta and Goku looked up at the space ship that was coming down. 

"Frieza." 

Vegeta said with hate coloring his words. 

"Not just him. There's another power level inside and it's crazy strong." 

Goku added as the Spaceship touched down. 

"It appears we may have a larger problem." 

Whis who was standing further away with Bulma told her. 

"Bigger than Frieza getting the Dragonballs?" 

"Call it the blessing and curse of a warrior race."

A retinue opened up the Spaceship's door and out came…Frieza. He had a small smile on his face as he stared at the two Saiyans.

"Frieza, What are you doing here?"

Goku asked in a way that made it clear that earth was a no go zone to the newly resurrected tyrant.

"Well, this is certainly a surprise. Goku and Vegeta. What are you two doing so far out here? I thought Monkeys couldn't survive in such harsh conditions." 

Vegeta smirked. 

"If that's the best you got Frieza, you should just turn back and leave. Or better yet, stay and let me kill you."

Before Frieza could answer, everybody's eyes looked off to the side with serious expressions. Another power level had just appeared. A power level in the trillions. 

A glint appeared on Whis' eyes. 

"Well things just got interesting." 

"Huh, what happened now?" 

"The chances of an earthling gaining god ki are slim to none. Even slimmer than the appearance of a Legendary Saiyan." 

"What? Is that why Krillin and the others have never surpassed Goku and Vegeta no matter hard they trained?"

Whis shook his head. 

"No. Saiyans are inherently a warrior race. Their whole biological make up is suited for combat. You can't compare them to other species. What I mean is, no earthling has ever achieved god ki through any means. Not until now atleast."

(Brian's P.O.V)

I leaned on an ice peak while munching on a few crisps. The temperature was cold although I couldn't feel it that much. My sight was instantly drawn to what was happening down before me. Frieza's ship was parked on the icy ground before Vegeta and Goku. They all turned to stare at me once I made my presence known. I waved a hand. 

"Don't mind me guys. I'm just chilling. Enjoying the weather and all that."

One of Frieza's goon fell down laughing. The others turned to look at him. 

"He…he said…he said he's just chilling! Get it? You know because of the…the cold region…" His voice trailed off once he saw the unamused look on Frieza's face. I gave him a thumbs up as he slinked off into the back.

"Who are you? A friend of the monkeys?" 

Frieza asked making Vegeta grind his teeth at the insult. I raised my hands up. 

"Hey I'm not friends with Mr.Emo there." Pointing at Vegeta." But Goku's pretty cool. I borrowed a skill from him after all."

Goku who had been scratching his head and muttering, 'where do I know him from?' snapped his finger and pointed at me. 

"Hey I remember you! You were there when Trunks travelled back to the past to warn us about the androids!" 

"Bingo." 

"What do you want?" 

Vegeta asked, annoyed.

I sat cross legged and continued to eat my potato chips. 

"I already told you, just here to watch maybe get in on the action. Don't mind me. Please pretend I'm not here." 

"Well, certainly. Anyone who can annoy Vegeta this much is welcome to behold the spectacle about to unfold." 

Frieza's words dripped with saccharine sweetness.

I bowed my head a little. 

"And you must be the hated foe. The Galactic tyrant, catalyst towards the unbelievable events that have taken place on our lovely planet. You're Frieza." 

"Happy to make your acquittance… I'm afraid I don't quite know your name." 

He smiled amiably. I brought a hand to my chest, looking apologetic.

"Oh my bad your Awfulness. Call me Valiant. Champion of the universe." 

I introduced myself.

"Champion of the universe? I'm afraid I have never heard of you." 

Frieza threw a jab. I chuckled and sent him a memory of his counterpart from another timeline screaming as I cut him up into pieces.

He crossed his eyes. 

"I see. So you are an enemy. You will suffer the same fate as the monkeys, that much I can assure you." 

"What just happened? I felt telepathic fluctuations in the air. No fair, if you're sending each other secret messages Frieza."

Everyone including me looked at Goku, askance that he could feel it when our minds linked. Then I remembered that Goku had skill in that department too.  

"Don't worry about it Kakarot." I told him and reached out a hand into the inventory to come out with a futuristic camera I had gotten from a brief trip through time to a futuristic world. 

The camera could be controlled remotely through a neural interface by basically reading my projected thoughts and then reacting accordingly. It had a crazy memory capacity and could fly through a gravity manipulation software. Powered by a strong battery and small enough to be mistaken for a fly. 

"Ok. You guys can now continue." 

I told them but they were already ignoring me. Frieza held the Dragonballs in a telekinetic hold. He sent them to the ship with one if his underlings while stepping to the side. 

"I was thinking of introducing someone to you two actually. They're both Saiyans just like you."

An older man with scar's on his face stepped out of the ship followed by a tall young Saiyan.

"Your dear father as it turns out was a cruel man Vegeta. He sent little Broly here to a dangerous world with no hope for survival. Paragus, Broly's father decided to follow and protect his son all hoping that one day, he would get his revenge on King Vegeta for the injustice done to him and his son."

Frieza spun his heavily biased tale. From his expression, one might have thought he was sympathetic to Paragus and Broly.

"Vegeta, your father is the cause of my son and I suffering. All because he couldn't handle his jealousy…" 

I tuned him out as he ranted. Every word was dripping with venom and hate. Hate that was actually Justified. Just not to the right person. Vegeta had nothing to do with that but I doubt Paragus would listen. The thing with hate is that it blinds you if it's not tempered with restraint. 

A serious look came onto my face. I could relate with Paragus in a way. Having a rage inside you that you couldn't get rid of because of inability and powerlessness. My thoughts took me to Asuma. He was the reason I had the singular drive to become stronger and stronger.

That said, getting highly emotional about my situation was a bad idea. At first I raged and did something I wasn't proud of. Thats when I had realized the irrational anger and fear had had to go because against an opponent like Asuma, there wasn't any other choice but to win. And those emotions used without restraint were distracting. In its space, I replaced it with a cold determination and a tempered rage.

"This is our chance my son. Attack!!" 

Paragus shouted, prompting Broly to power up. His power level rose up from the millions to the billions easily. He shot off aimed towards at Vegeta. 

Broly's fist slammed into Vegeta's cross guard and pushed him back. Vegeta's green coat came off and he started trading blows with Broly. He evaded Broly's attack with finesse while Broly was relentless, throwing out fists and kicks that sent shockwaves ringing out across the frozen wasteland. 

Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan and used his Aura to send Broly flying away. Broly's feet slammed onto the ground and sent web like cracks fanning out into the ice. He yelled in rage and shot off towards Vegeta again. This time it wasn't a contest. Broly's attack did nothing to the Prince of All Saiyans. Vegeta backhanded the legendary super Saiyan through an ice cap and sent ki beams following after Broly. 

There was a huge explosion that melted the ice on the ground leaving behind churning water. Broly's power immediately shot through the roof. It jumped from a range of billions to trillions. 

"It's my turn."

Goku said and removed the heavy clothing he had on. He jumped a little and started stretching. 

I sent my ki awareness spreading out to get a better feel of the situation.

"Whoa."

I muttered. Broly's ki was boiling the water around him. His Ki was very different from Goku's or Vegeta. It was sickly green and scorching. He blasted out of the water, bigger and meaner. His flight had him headed for Vegeta but Goku came from the side and quickly dug his foot onto Broly's face. 

Broly caught the foot and threw Goku onto the ground. Goku turned Super Saiyan before he could reach the ground and shot up again. This time he led with a fist that was countered by Broly's own. A blast of concussive force slammed Goku away while rubbing his fist. 

He instantly powered up to Super Saiyan god. The ethereal god ki spread out and Goku's body became slimmer while his hair returned to it's normal shape only red. 

"You're very strong."

He told Broly while suppressing his movement by using his godly aura. Broly strained to move but he couldn't compare to Goku's Power level now. Broly's face scrunched up as his hair flashed the green color of his ki, his muscles trembled and stretched at the effort he put to escape the hold. 

He yelled out and his power level shot up from the trillions to Quadrillions. It didn't stop there either…he was now stronger than Goku and Vegeta in their Saiyan God forms. Goku jumped back and blocked a fist. Unfortunately, he  wasn't strong enough and was pushed back. Broly's speed increased and his palm gripped Goku's leg. 

Before my eyes, the recreation of the scene from Avengers where Hulk slams Loki down on the ground repeatedly, happened. Goku managed to escape the hold looking battered and then he powered up to his final form. Super Saiyan blue.

That's when the real fight started. Goku's full powered assault was matched and exceeded by Broly's ferocity. Goku's clothes were rags on his body and his hair was matted from sweat. Bruises dotted his hands and face from blocking and the other from unavoidable hits. Shockwaves sent the clouds in the air away and a quarter of the whole icy region was probably destroyed and submerged into the water.

I rose up from the ground and started stretching. I could sense what was about to happen. On Frieza's finger, a marble sized ki shot out and speared through Paragus' heart. He then turned the attack on me but I easily slapped away the ki beam. 

"Really Frieza. You thought such a weak attack..."

My words trailed off once I saw the conniving look he gave me. 

"Oh no. He killed your father before I could stop him!"

Frieza said while pointing his finger. Straight. At. Me.

"Shit."

Broly's eyes widened on seeing Paragus' dead body on the ground. He screamed out in pain and anger. His power doubled then tripled...I was fucked. Goku high tailed it out of there, grabbed Vegeta and instant Transmissioned to God knows where. Frieza suppressed his power level and concealed himself. As for me? I had a rage god whose power was above me bearing down on my head with the force of the gods. 

My look changed to one of determination. 'This was it' I pumped myself up as I equiped my suit in a flash of light. Broly pulled his hand back and threw out a punch that was probably in the yield of megatons. 

My own fist came up to meet his in a clash that sent the whole world shaking. A legendary fight had begun.

Who will prevail, The Legendary Saiyan or The Human Deity? Find out next time on, A Pervert's Dream.

24