2. Maniac
345 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what happened that day on the continent of Ascabella.

'Mayazaki Family'

Asmodeo: "The first thing I'm trying to learn is this language, which is very difficult for me to understand".

It is true that I was only born 2 months ago.

But for someone who was on top of the world like me it's a shame if I can't learn a language faster than anyone.

After that day I was born, I was checking my memories in order to start my cultivation as quickly as possible since the younger I am, the better chance I have to rise to the top of the world again.

Yin Demon Cultivation Technique, Imperial Heavenly Cultivation Technique, Heaven Devouring Cultivation Technique, Dark Demon Cultivation Technique.

In my previous life I tried different cultivation techniques and the one I used the most was the Dark Demon but in this life I want to try something different that will take me beyond the other gods.

Now that I remember that forbidden technique that I created myself but I couldn't use back then.

This technique could only cultivate from the cultivation base and he couldn't change it by then.

'.Cultivation Technique:

"Blood Emperor Demonic Transformation".

*My greatest creation*

In my previous life I was nicknamed Dark Night because of my abilities of darkness.

But there is another reason why all the other demons and races were afraid of provoking me.

For my title:

  ''BLOODY MANIAC DEMON''

I still remember when I was doing experiments using those human ants stealing their bloodlines and abilities.

'Back then I was too crazy and arrogant. I guess that's why it led me to death hehehe'.

If it wasn't because I was told that there was a Devil with a bloodline from the ancient era.

That if I managed to merge that bloodline with my own, I had a chance to mutate my own blood into a higher bloodline and thus advance to a Worshipful God.

Well, I can't go back in time anymore hehehe, but it seems that all my luck hasn't gone away since I managed to get the eyes of the underworld.

For now, only one ability can be activated: Abyss of Illusion.

But it's no use since to use that skill I need to be at least a middle-class devil.

since if I used it before it could destroy my own eyes and it is not something I would like to see happen.

Well, in order to use the demonic technique, I won't need anyone to be near me. Luckily, they all went to buy food in town and left me alone because I pretended to be asleep.

For now I can't use meta Stones because otherwise it would attract a lot of attention that I don't want.

He manipulated the mana around me to come at me creating a dark swirl in the room.

Outside, in the surroundings, a blizzard of wind wrapped in mana could be seen.

Asmodeus at the same time uses his sensory sensor to check that no one is approaching in his direction.

With this, I reached the fifth stage of the foundation to then try to become a first ranker in the cultivation ranks of the human race.

Hahaha with the Blood Emperor Demonic Transformation Cultivation technique.

I can devour the surrounding mana like an ocean and raise my cultivation at a speed never seen before in the world.

I can also see other people's bloodlines, if my cultivation level is similar to theirs, and I can devour their bloodlines and make them my own.

In my past life, I wasted no time in how long it took me to experiment with bloodlines to create this 'God Level Divine Technique'. I may even do a higher level in the future.

At this point I was drained of mental energy and exhausted in bed.

After that I fell asleep for several hours...

shiro: yuna where are you

Yuna: yes husband tell me

Shiro: I'll go hunt those wolves for a few days.

Yuna: 'It's okay, be careful if something happens, don't stay there to sacrifice yourself or something like that.

Shiro:'Of course nothing will happen to me'.

Dad dad

Shiro: Tell me what's up Kan

Kan = older brother of 5 years

You promised me that you would help me use the sword for the first time today... [Cry] [Cry]

Shiro: Look now your father is going to go out to fight the wolves and defend the village when he comes back I'll let you use the wooden sword, okay?

kan = okay

Cry, cry, cry, cry

Yuna: Shiro, say goodbye to Mayu, she's crying.

Mayu: second sister of Asmodeo 2 years

In the end he ended up saying goodbye to Asmodeus who was fast asleep.

***

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

6