3. Abyss of illusion
249 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is how several months passed after the birth of Asmodeus".

His rapid progress had to relaunch him as he had to purify his humanitarian energy to demonic.

since he wanted his humanitarian energy to gradually change to the demonic like his previous race.

As the years go by he will have the appearance of a completely human but his energy will be completely demonic.

If this were not the body of a human baby and it was that of another race, it would be very complicated for the other races, its energy would be quite difficult to remove being just a baby.

But since he ended up being human it is better since his Humanitarian energy since he was little would be easy to influence the demonic one.

If he decided to keep his humanitarian energy, he wouldn't be able to use 100% of his techniques and demonic cultivation.

For now I could only cultivate, purify and continue doing the same routines.

At 4 months he could already speak but he held back as he did not want to attract attention.

I hope that time passes until he was 8 months old and said his first words to his family.

He just started by saying dad and mom acted like a real baby would.

Sometimes his sister came to play with him, since he couldn't grow crops since everyone was in the house and would notice, "He had no choice but to continue acting while playing with her."

"1 month later..."

At 9 months of being born "HAHAHA I finally reached rank 1 at a speed that I had never heard in my era as a Demon God"

Unfortunately I still can't try to Rebuild my meridians and bone structure since I'm too small and I can't risk damaging or hurting my Dantian.

Now that I'm a rank 1 I can see the flow of mana around me flowing everywhere.

And so time went by..

Asmodeus 5 years

"I've already been able to reach Rank 2 Middle-class Devil, I estimate that in 1 month I'll reach Rank 3 High-class Devil, the day I turn 6 years old".

In these 5 years I have been cultivating like crazy when my parents are not at home.

Now that I'm a mid-rank demon, I can use the first skill Abyss of Illusion.

"I was able to change my surroundings with just a thought and stay for more than 1 hour since my reincarnated mind is stronger than any other child my age".

I also managed to completely change my humanitarian energy to the demonic one.

In the underworld, 5-year-olds were just beginning to be taught about cultivation and martial arts.

"When they reached rank 1 they were already around 9 to 13 years old".

"Super Geniuses reached rank 2 at the age of 10 and 13 with their resources".

While the geniuses seen only in 1 Million Years reached rank 2 at the age of 7 and 9 years old with the resources of their families or sects.

"In my previous life at the age of 9 I reached rank 2 and now I have been able to reach rank 2 at 5 years old just by devouring the mana from the environment without having resources such as pills, meta Stones and other variety of resources".

Since I'm going to reach rank 3 high-class devil soon, I'll have to start putting into practice the plan I've been thinking about for the last few years.

In the room where all of the family were gathered.

"Asmodeus got up as soon as he stood up a terrifying aura came out of his body it didn't make them kneel before him but the pressure he raised made them suffocate a bit with the pressure unable to speak".

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

5